Frequent Posters

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: md410

Yes she does has a GOD complex. 
no humanity or empathy at all. 
Pure evil heart. She deserves people like seerat and Jasleen 

Issiliye waheguru ne aaj tak badi bahu ka darja ni diya ! Now we will see how Sahiba will become the famous and this lady will be shamed for not able to mend her relationship with bewda no 1... 

Angie2020 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

Jo chod diya matlab??? Kya kaha usne seerat ke bare mai???

Till now Agadh use to call Seerat ji , even in druken state he called Seeratji 😂now he is calling her Seerat. let see how much brain he will use to find seerat.

Wo. Brain use nahi karega sirf blame karega sahibaba ko jab wo seerat sahiba pe blame dalegi tab sahiba il say she il prove in 7 days. .. Angad 7 days time dega and mission seerat gary expose shuru hoga but sahiba il fail to prove tab khud seerat il expose herself to stop garys  engagement. .. Gary il prove seerat sahiba wrong...so ye angad ko sirf blame ki karna aata hai jab tak wo khud us manager ko guest house mai dekhega and rahul ki tareef karte sunega tab yakeen hoga.   Sahiba sahi kehti thi atm akdu the mandbuddhi... Akal ghutno pe hai... Kuch bi nahi karta such jaan ne ke liye sirf blame karta hai sahiba ko...

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: averma4583

Uploaded on Hulu 

updates:

1. Bebe and Daarji pray that Babaji’s blessings once again reside in their home, as they wonder what Sahiba has gone to get. Sahiba comes with Babaji’s painting. Bebe and Daarji bow their heads to it, and give permission to place painting in Babaji’s room.

2. Bewda#2 & Ghamandi scene continues where Bewda#2 still thinks Sahiba’s behind Seerat’s disappearance… He says finding Seerat is the key… at this point in time, I too give and agree because this darn plot ain’t moving any faster!

3. Bewda #2 and Ghamandi are coming down the stairs where they spot Sahiba with the painting who’s going to place in Babaji’s room. Note that Ghamandi does not bow to painting. Instead they question who gave her permission and Daarji and Bebe both with a United front say they did. Manveer the ghamandi doesn’t budge even upon Daarji’s explaining her Rabb is for everyone. Sahiba retracts from going there, and says she’ll place in storeroom. A few more taunts to Sahiba from Bewda#2 and Ghamandi, but she answers them well, and leaves. The senior Brars are not happy with Manveer and they leave too.

4. Soon security guard comes and says there are ppl outside who want to come meet Sahiba. Manveer refuses and so does Bewda #2.

5. Scene signify to Sahiba decorating her room. Veer with Prince comes. Both are elated seeing how beautiful it is. Gurleen comes in as well saying Daarji praised the painting, so she had to come see. Note Sahiba address Gurleen as Chachi. Gurleen bows to Babaji’s painting. Sahiba shows them a separate section in the room which she set aside for meditation.

6. The kids with Keerat aka Kartar Singh the PT teacher come. Manveer the ghamandi badmouthed Sahiba in front of them. Keerat is super pissed. Another school teacher and and the kids oppose everything Manveer says. Angad does not like hearing Sahiba’s praises. Horny Phuphar also comes. If Keerat could make keema out of Hansraj, she would. She was that pissed as he’s adding ghee to the fire. Soon the kids start calling for Sahiba.
7. Sahiba and co hear the kids, and come to the foyer. Kids come and hug her. Sahiba of course recognizes Kartar Singh as her Keerat. Manveer, Angad and Phuphar just watch in surprise at the rockstar treatment Sahiba gets from the kids.

precap: Sahiba sings in the meditation area. Bewda #2 is attracted to the singing. He receives call that Seerat’s location is found. He’s going to get Bimbo Barbie

Thanks for the update 

Anons4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Angie2020

Wo. Brain use nahi karega sirf blame karega sahibaba ko jab wo seerat sahiba pe blame dalegi tab sahiba il say she il prove in 7 days. .. Angad 7 days time dega and mission seerat gary expose shuru hoga but sahiba il fail to prove tab khud seerat il expose herself to stop garys  engagement. .. Gary il prove seerat sahiba wrong...so ye angad ko sirf blame ki karna aata hai jab tak wo khud us manager ko guest house mai dekhega and rahul ki tareef karte sunega tab yakeen hoga.   Sahiba sahi kehti thi atm akdu the mandbuddhi... Akal ghutno pe hai... Kuch bi nahi karta such jaan ne ke liye sirf blame karta hai sahiba ko...

Han na, this plot I hope TMD makes revisions to. Same to same na utha le, I mean if person A is betrayed and had put a PI for God's sake to find things, to how come they just find very little and Sahiba will find too much. Person who is betrayed may want to apply his own brains and find things for himself. 

Hoping that here too they make some good change like marriage part where before anything could start sahiba revealed stuff. 

But ye to hai, that no matter what sahiba will not be crying thinking usne mere par bharosa nai kiya, this is what j liked the most about GC too. You don't trust me go to hell I am going to walk out now that things are out in open and clear. What you think of me does not change things, ye attitude hi majedar tha.

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anons4

Han na, this plot I hope TMD makes revisions to. Same to same na utha le, I mean if person A is betrayed and had put a PI for God's sake to find things, to how come they just find very little and Sahiba will find too much. Person who is betrayed may want to apply his own brains and find things for himself. 

Hoping that here too they make some good change like marriage part where before anything could start sahiba revealed stuff. 

But ye to hai, that no matter what sahiba will not be crying thinking usne mere par bharosa nai kiya, this is what j liked the most about GC too. You don't trust me go to hell I am going to walk out now that things are out in open and clear. What you think of me does not change things, ye attitude hi majedar tha.

I guess makers could have done great job if they don't follow the GC some scenes. Honestly, it's seerat who has betray him why he is blaming her ? If she was interested in him, she wouldn't leave him in alter before wedding. She rejected him many times and even warn him that she was never intrested him, more or less Angad looks more interested in her than Sahiba. 

Hopefully they will execute the upcoming tracks better. Manbeer character se koi expectations nahi hai neither want to. She can never become badi bahu of this house ... 

The karma she is getting ... 

Angie2020 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anons4

Yup this attitude and riddhi khori's chemistry made me hook to the show GC.... its sahiba's acting and her character sketch made me tolerate this show.just waiting for the day wen this bewda no 2's seerat ji il expose herself to stop garys engagement and the nxt day wen the reporter il expose his lovable manwhore bro ...tab iska mandbuddhi angad the useless ki akal tikane ayega.. 

Anu_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Critic

yes or ye bhi veer bolega tab warna to ye khaali dimaag baith gaya tha...

Veer tak ko Shaq ho jaayega but is brainless creature ko nahi veer hi bolega Bhai socho Garry ki baaton mein kitni gadbad h tab ye kuch sochega ...

Kabhi kabhi samjah nahi aata ye brar jewellers kaise sambhal Raha h ??ya sirf naam ka baitha h..kyunki koi bhi business karne ko dimaag to chhaiye sharp minded hona zaruri h bohot or sharp mind to chodo iske paas to dimaag hi nahi h🤣....arey jab tak logo ki pehchan nahi hogi kon kaisa nahi pata chalega tab tak rishtey to chodo koi business ho nahi kar sakta kyunki business mein to kabhi bhi dhoka mil sakta h ya koi nuksaan ho sakta ya phir apne business k liye naye naye ideas sochney padtey h jab ek insaan kuch chotey motey aas paas k log ya jhoot nahi pehchaan paa raha vo itne saarey logo k sath unke beech rehkar business kaise sambhal Raha h😕...

He is brainless or abhi isko seerat ko isliye dhoondhna h kyunki isko sahiba ko wrong prove karna h isliye to vo seerat ki bataon p yakeen karega sahiba ki nahi kyunki sahiba ko wrong prove karna hi iska mission h 

Sach mein jab dimaag or akal ki jagah ghamand bhara ho to aadmi andhaa hi ho ta h jaise ye brainless angad ðŸ˜¡..apni kal or Mann dono se andhaa sach se dur 

Angie2020 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu_02

yes or ye bhi veer bolega tab warna to ye khaali dimaag baith gaya tha...

Veer tak ko Shaq ho jaayega but is brainless creature ko nahi veer hi bolega Bhai socho Garry ki baaton mein kitni gadbad h tab ye kuch sochega ...

Kabhi kabhi samjah nahi aata ye brar jewellers kaise sambhal Raha h ??ya sirf naam ka baitha h..kyunki koi bhi business karne ko dimaag to chhaiye sharp minded hona zaruri h bohot or sharp mind to chodo iske paas to dimaag hi nahi h🤣....arey jab tak logo ki pehchan nahi hogi kon kaisa nahi pata chalega tab tak rishtey to chodo koi business ho nahi kar sakta kyunki business mein to kabhi bhi dhoka mil sakta h ya koi nuksaan ho sakta ya phir apne business k liye naye naye ideas sochney padtey h jab ek insaan kuch chotey motey aas paas k log ya jhoot nahi pehchaan paa raha vo itne saarey logo k sath unke beech rehkar business kaise sambhal Raha h😕...

He is brainless or abhi isko seerat ko isliye dhoondhna h kyunki isko sahiba ko wrong prove karna h isliye to vo seerat ki bataon p yakeen karega sahiba ki nahi kyunki sahiba ko wrong prove karna hi iska mission h 

Sach mein jab dimaag or akal ki jagah ghamand bhara ho to aadmi andhaa hi ho ta h jaise ye brainless angad ðŸ˜¡..apni kal or Mann dono se andhaa sach se dur 

Yup aur meri GC ki sab se fav scene hai jab khori new yr pe sabko expose karti hai ,seerat ki fake pregnancy expose karke angad ki band bajake sab rishta thod ke brar mansion chod ke jayegi.  

Aage bi angad brainless hi hoga har bar sahiba hi isko aur business ko save karti hai.. 

Anons4 thumbnail

Yup this attitude and riddhi khori's chemistry made me hook to the show GC.... its sahiba's acting and her character sketch made me tolerate this show.just waiting for the day wen this bewda no 2's seerat ji il expose herself to stop garys engagement and the nxt day wen the reporter il expose his lovable manwhore bro ...tab iska mandbuddhi angad the useless ki akal tikane ayega.. 

Han same, I liked GC and hence binge watched it. Perhaps that's why I find myself complaining about pace a little bit more coz m really waiting for seerat Garry kand to be out and hoping for diff plot than what I saw in GC. 

From what I read here pace is going good these days so hoping that cat will be out of the bag in 2 3 weeks. I should not expect but still.

Anons4 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

I guess makers could have done great job if they don't follow the GC some scenes. Honestly, it's seerat who has betray him why he is blaming her ? If she was interested in him, she wouldn't leave him in alter before wedding. She rejected him many times and even warn him that she was never intrested him, more or less Angad looks more interested in her than Sahiba. 

Hopefully they will execute the upcoming tracks better. Manbeer character se koi expectations nahi hai neither want to. She can never become badi bahu of this house ... 

The karma she is getting ... 

Han angad ka samaj nai raha, dimag nai hai, uppar se alcoholic aur uppar se angry man bhi dikha rahe and then he also manages all those shops.

Aisa insaan real life me dukan chalata to udhar ka staff pata nai kitni bar change hua hoga.. boss batammez hai bolkar.

Like how can you manifest all qualities like that. O I forgot sahiba is responsible for that too.