starwars2015 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I cannot believe Senjuti is eliminated. Was this a joke? Because she deserved to win. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail

Yes this was totally unexpected. I was seeing her in Top 3 atleast.

I can't completely rule out the possibility of her and Chirag being in bottom on the basis of judges score and her getting less votes than Chirag but why was one of her performance was edited from the telecast. From being decade ki singer sabse khas, trophy ki prabal davedar, how things changed all of sudden... 

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

wow just to keep the bidipta rishi angle they eliminated her? why not chirag. cant believe it. she might have won actually
now i hope sonakshi wins this. 

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Wait WHAT????? WTF she got eliminated! That’s so unfair! She was the best of the lot, well that ends indian idol for me then, she was the one I was rooting to win! Hopefully Sonakshi wins the title because she deserves it after Senjuti 

sahilkapur18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Chirag surviving all the way to the finale in spite of multiple bottom 3 appearances is pretty ludicrous. Wouldn't be shocked if he wins it all at this point. 

Shivanya.SRats thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Chirag over senjuti??? Are you flipping kidding me? Senjuti was way more deserving......I better hope Chirag is the next one out....... Anyone else but him.....

IbuHatela thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I don't get the Senjuti love at all. My whole group finds her boring and often wanted to skip her performances. Chirag isn't as good as her, but I several of his performances more than Senjuti's. The people I watch with were shocked and happy about the fact that Chirag didn't get eliminated and Senjuti did. 

Goldenchance thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Unfair.. Unfair.. Unfair

It should have been  Chirag or Bidipta.. Though I really like the voice quality of chirag and his style...but he is not consistent throughout same with bidipta.. Being in a competition consistency is one of the major factor to go forward.. And senjuti is by far one of the most consistent performer of this season .. She deserves atleast top 3 .. Anyways all the very best to senjuti for her future .. Shine brighter.. 

Congratulations to all the Top 6 of this season.. 

Edited by Goldenchance - 1 years ago
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Goldenchance

Unfair.. Unfair.. Unfair

It should have been  Chirag or Bidipta.. Though I really like the voice quality of chirag and his style...but he is not consistent throughout same with bidipta.. Being in a competition consistency is one of the major factor to go forward.. And senjuti is by far one of the most consistent performer of this season .. She deserves atleast top 3 .. Anyways all the very best to senjuti for her future .. Shine brighter.. 

Congratulations to all the Top 6 of this season.. 

Agree.

Show is a joke. Bidipta only there for the rubbish drama. 

Agjkve thumbnail

I was also not expecting Senjuti’s elimination! But i feel winning/loosing does not correspond to success in real life only exposure.

I am unsure if this is new to you all but i am amazed to see how the narrative is controlled (this is my first time watching Indian idol properly). I see Instagram posts with different judge/guest reactions than on the show, eg Rani praised Senjuti on Insta but that was removed, and then there was Himesh’s reaction on Senjuti’s performance on Insta which was then added to Bidipta’s performance in the show. At this point, it’s impossible to know what is really true. Why anyone is eliminated and who really sings well from the pov of the judges.

also why all the guests say the same thing to sane contestants, eg: do all the guests really think Rishi is the next big playback singer? (nothing against Rishi, just an example)

I am sure similar things have happened in the past where they control the narrative and manipulate us into believing whatever they want. I have to say this realisation has left me a bit sour.

sorry for the rant, perhaps my first real understanding of reality shows. 

Edited by Agjkve - 1 years ago