Indian Idol 13

Performance Discussion 25 & 26 March, 2023

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Sunil Shetty & Salim-Sulaiman Special and Rakesh Roshan Special.

Discuss here...

Screenshot_2023_0325_115501.jpg

2023_3$largeimg_1740149579.jpg

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail

Saturday Episode

It was such a beautiful episode but the elimination in the end spoiled everything.

Sonakshi was excellent. Loved both the songs.

Senjuti was good. Her 2nd song was not shown.

Shivam - Although I felt he has cold or some other throat problem but he nailed it. Both are my favourite songs and he did complete justice to them.

Chirag was OK. Deboshmita very good.

Bidipta did really well, especially Ishq Wala Love 👍🏼

I loved Rishi'performance. I feel this was his one of the best performances among non contemporary songs. Love his voice.

Duet was amazing. Ainvayi Ainvayi was definitely one of the best Ridipta duet for me. 

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

sonakshi was just beautiful today. 2nd song is one of my fav. wonder why no one sang it when shreya came. 1st song is a male song she sang it so well. shud have sung the antra too

IbuHatela thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I loved most of this episode. Sonakshi's second song was fantastic. Shivam was amazing. Senjuti did better than usual, even if she's still my least favorite. Bidipta was great. Chirag was great. Through this point, I thought the show was amazing. 

Then Rishi and Bidipta lowered the quality of it. Rishi's been coasting a lot the last month or so, but his second performance was good. He peaked a long time ago. Bidipta was worse. My group couldn't sit through her performance so skimmed through it, hoping it would get better, but it never did. We like her, and she seemed to be getting in her groove lately but today was not a good showing. We skipped the duets.

The elimination was a shocker. We were all expecting it to be Chirag. When it came down to him and Senjuti, we were all joking about Chirag somehow making the finale and Senjuti going home. When it happened we were stunned. I'm happy for Chirag, so I can't complain. He has no chance of winning, but he's been more entertaining than not and I like him. Sorry Senjuti fans. 

8.5/10 episode. 

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Since they have already shoot Saturday episode did they show anything today related that episode like guest and stuff? 

altgr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: reborn-re

Since they have already shoot Saturday episode did they show anything today related that episode like guest and stuff? 

Yes. No guests. Contestants will sing one of their initial songs (Audition, Mega Audition, Grand Premier). Their journey and home visit will be shown. 

altgr thumbnail

Again a good episode. Everyone sang nicely. Best performances for me, Sonakshi, Rishi & Deboshmita.

Shivam - Deboshmita duet was beautiful too.

Just 1 week more. 7 months long journey coming to an end. 

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Just caught up with Sat epi & feeling so disappointed with Senjuthi’s elimination. 

Though senjuthi was not upto her mark, Chirag  was again very mediocre, he even lost the sur at some places. Chirag himself must’ve been surprised by the result,  

Sonakshi’s Tujhmein rab dikhta hai was beautiful, Shivam ‘s  O Re piya was superb & Rishi rocked in both the songs, with good support from Bidipta. 

Bidipta & Debo were good.

Rishi - Bidipta duet didn’t work for me. 

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Saturday’s episode.  From what I watched, bidipta over over hyped.  Overdose of Rishi-bidipta duets for thee past 2-3 weeks.  

Couldn’t understand why Senjuti eliminated before chirag and bidipta.  Even though I’m not Senjuti fan. My opinion so no offence to her fans.

When elimination announced to get top 6, I felt as if Senjuti expected it where as bidipta was smiling as if she knew she will be in top 6.   

Vishal was all smiles when debosmita’s name spoken for top 6

Edited by Ms.SK - 1 years ago