The man needs to be admitted to the hospital

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Today, he looked different than in the previous episodes. There was no aggression, no anger, no pain, no complaints, and no emotions. His eyes were blank. He was not listening to MAA's pleadings. He was in some other world. He was shivering. Why is not MAA understanding that instead of trying to save the relationship, she should first save the man? In the recap, Anuj leaves the house in a trance state. At least one person should have gone behind him. He can be run over by a bus. He needs treatment ASAP. Even, CA's return can not cure him now. He is in the final stage of depression. Only medical intervention can save him.

Originally posted by MOTHERHOOD

Today, he looked different than in the previous episodes. There was no aggression, no anger, no pain, no complaints, and no emotions. His eyes were blank. He was not listening to MAA's pleadings. He was in some other world. He was shivering. Why is not MAA understanding that instead of trying to save the relationship, she should first save the man? In the recap, Anuj leaves the house in a trance state. At least one person should have gone behind him. He can be run over by a bus. He needs treatment ASAP. Even, CA's return can not cure him now. He is in the final stage of depression. Only medical intervention can save him.

Exactly. He seems numb and unaware of his surroundings. As I was saying in another post, it is dangerous to let him wander like this when he is barely conscious. I agree he needs medical help but not a single person is able to spot this and help him. He was there for everyone in their highs and lows and now when he really has hit his lowest point he is totally alone. This is what he was alluding to in his outburst.

She just doesn't get it. It's still all about her and her place in his life. She rambled almost the whole episode but once again missed the main point. And what is all this about their love story and setting examples for others? Is this really the time for that? The guy is in another zone altogether and she is totally oblivious to what he's going through. I think AB BB and even Adhik kind of get it but I'm not sure if they will actually give him the support he needs right now. I can't believe they'd let him walk out like that in such a messed up state, wandering the streets all alone. I'm sure the useless Shahs will curse him but not a single person will bother to look after him or try to understand him. This is making me so mad!  

It reminded me of when Samar was wandering the streets and Anuj saved + counseled him even when he didn't know who he was. That same Samar is likely to turn on him now in favor of his mother. Ugh... 

He will for sure..he will fall into a coma knowing anu's vadai from Km...none can pacify and justify his action towards anu ...no CA  only Anu can bring him back and that will be the enough proof that he loves Badi Anu the most......hope should be left in the show for MaAn unity...

untill hum hai na......bali ki bakre......

Definitely needed some professional help.  However Anupamaa cannot get out of her Me Me, your Anupamaa and what not! Imagine if this is how Anuj had reacted to all her previous panic attacks.

Howcome even his friends not Devika, the other guy did not realize this ? πŸ™„ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜‘ 

AB and KB are obviously not interested as they benefit from this result πŸ™„ 

Originally posted by DJ_3

Definitely needed some professional help.  However Anupamaa cannot get out of her Me Me, your Anupamaa and what not! Imagine if this is how Anuj had reacted to all her previous panic attacks.

Howcome even his friends not Devika, the other guy did not realize this ? πŸ™„ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜‘ 

Because the so-called friends are more interested in extolling the virtues of the mahaan masaladani rather than patiently listening to both sides. Did they even bother understanding Anuj's pov? Were just trying to convince him to go celebrate holi with the filthy phemli and such advice of loosen up, have fun is generally counterproductive when a person is feeling low because they don't want to address the specific cause. 

Dumbo D couple is a pathetic excuse in the name of friends

I think he will go for mental treatment he meet a lady psychiatrist who will fall for him later πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Milk_cake

I think he will go for mental treatment he meet a lady psychiatrist who will fall for him later πŸ˜†

Or be admitted to a mental facility owned by Maya who will nurse him back to health 

What a performance by GK right? Its easy to make it cringe like Rupali, but he was on point 

I have been asking the same question... Why are the 'friends' making it about Anupama here? He clearly needs help... oh well, we can't expect anything sensible from a show that focused on pillow therapy, dance therapy, bangle therapy, streetlight therapy more than actual medication...

Next in line is Tandav therapy... wait and watch Anuj holding out to the pallu again

Originally posted by DJ_3

I guess it’s pretty okay if Ab and BB don’t do much for Anuj as well as Anu.. coz whenever BB was concerned about them they just shun her completely. Maybe even now she will feel like they will again do the same with her . In a way it’s better to just shut up and go with flow