Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Agree that is just some moments but entire series was about stephen

Nina looked horrible in last epi. Only god knows what she did to herslef  And in those last scenes Delene looks so dull.

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: SNOWWHITE83

Nina looked horrible in last epi. Only god knows what she did to herslef  And in those last scenes Delene looks so dull.

Delena had spark till they consummated .. after that everything was monotonous. 

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

Delena had spark till they consummated .. after that everything was monotonous. 

Delena ka kaam wahi dha.  ðŸ˜†

opsora2090 thumbnail

Delena ka kaam wahi dha.  ðŸ˜†

i found damon more sparking with bonnie 

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

i found damon more sparking with bonnie 

yes they had a nice arc. Enemies to best friends. But I wanted Caroline for Damon coz he was afraid of her. He would have kept him in line ðŸ˜†

MochaQueen thumbnail

That is your choice or own opinion, but it is not universal Audience's opinion naaa that what i want to mean . personally i have not found any kind of interesting things in Veer yet. he was little bit till flashback but after that i found just a cheater who cheated his big brother by his bro's  girlfriend kavyaa and playing victim card now simply for no reason and now just a funniest character. May be after kavya's entry he may turn something else. 

even i am not even liking Damon in TVD character wise. A evil character simply , not root worthy at all. but Lan i liked. also  Thank to Allah GM dint play veer , it would not have root worthy character for me despite being an ardent Gash fan. only i may praise his acting only .

Yes I like Veer more because I find him mysterious while Armaan is plain, but even if you look at the forum, you will see more Veer fans than Armaan. That's to do with the characters only, and not the actors - because I do know Gashmeer has more fans and most only tuned into the show for him but later found Veer more interesting.

MochaQueen thumbnail

it's only Damon fans will think he over shadowed Stef. I liked Ian as an actor and stef as character  . Stef had more ss , more story , his character was always maintained. There was writers article it was always supposed to rebuild Stelena. It's only coz Nina left coz of her break up with Ian on the last epi they brought Nina and it was in jet speed everything happened. Still they developed Steroline for Stefan. That preg track came coz Candice was really preg. Otherwise it was all Stefan.   Even in last epi even Elina is talking about Stefan. Each n every word  in her diary is addressed to Stefan.  And Damon tadapped to meet Stefan. Ending is Damon happily meeting Stefan . TVD is all about Stefan. 

But dekh ke lag nahi raha that end game will be Eisha and Veer?

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

cheaters deserve each other ðŸ˜†

opsora2090 thumbnail

Yes I like Veer more because I find him mysterious while Armaan is plain, but even if you look at the forum, you will see more Veer fans than Armaan. That's to do with the characters only, and not the actors - because I do know Gashmeer has more fans and most only tuned into the show for him but later found Veer more interesting.

cos KK fans already twitter sei ask all to join to increase chaska meter . they asked all to join in india forum to hype veer. it is their group work , even they asked us also which is absolutely fine how they want it ... but GM fans itna efficient nei like BB fds.. u know how an itv fd .. and kk has good fanbase from biggboss so his fans will hype.. GM also has fans like ITV standard but majority is not liking the entire show at all,  uparse uska tu zakhm hai 2 aa geyaa so they all are busy on that. now iss show ka neutral aud nei bana.. jeyada se jeyada 3/4 percent. you will not  find us hahstag spam aur daily threads comment karne but not means ppl are not liking armaan or not watching...  but iss show ka woh wala craze nei hain thx to maker's ghatiya execution 

DeepthiSunil thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Actually no..endgame Veer Kavya , Eisha Armaan lag rha hai..they haven't started Veer Eisha only..and I don't think they will also as original took 3 seasons to develop delena and yaha only 1 month left..