Gashmeer Mahajani spectacular Acting in TereIshqMeinGhaya - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Angel_Shweta

voot pe episodes ke titles tak armaan pe hote hain. colors bhi jam ke promote kar rhe hain gash aka armaan ko. ðŸ˜Š

aj GM focused 4 promos de diaaa😆

Originally posted by DeepthiSunil

but this you think so because KK has a bigger existing fandom from BB and other reality shows..Gashmeer doesn’t..you don’t know in ground level what is working..if you check from voot and Color’s promotions, they are pushing armaan as the face of the show..he is the real hero of the show..he has romance, action, dance, emotional scenes..

I am not talking about the actors, but the characters. Gashmeer may have been promoted as the hero, and Karan as the antagonist which was quite obvious, but Veer character is more interesting just like Damon overshadowed Stefan.

Originally posted by opsora2090

Attention means ? social media hype ?yes he has come from regional ground , no comparison with BB level SM hype. but if we watch the show content it is Armaan who is getting more SS and content. more heroic works in the show Armaan is doing. and it is not TRP hit show , not major neutrals are liking it except pre based fans. so which limelight you are talking then ? Show's promos, voot titles, episode contents it is Armaan who is doing major heroic stuffs. now it is on our choice whom we will like . and no one knows the ground level hype at all. GM's just 3 days ago web series has released and it is now trending in top 5 in whole OTT site in india. so you never know whose content is actually clicking in ground level. 

I know being an ardent fan of Gashmeer you would not agree, but Veer character is much more interesting than Armaan. If Gashmeer was playing Veer instead of Armaan, you would've been liking Veer more too.

Originally posted by la_Reine

I know being an ardent fan of Gashmeer you would not agree, but Veer character is much more interesting than Armaan. If Gashmeer was playing Veer instead of Armaan, you would've been liking Veer more too.

That is your choice or own opinion, but it is not universal Audience's opinion naaa that what i want to mean . personally i have not found any kind of interesting things in Veer yet. he was little bit till flashback but after that i found just a cheater who cheated his big brother by his bro's  girlfriend kavyaa and playing victim card now simply for no reason and now just a funniest character. May be after kavya's entry he may turn something else. 

even i am not even liking Damon in TVD character wise. A evil character simply , not root worthy at all. but Lan i liked. also  Thank to Allah GM dint play veer , it would not have root worthy character for me despite being an ardent Gash fan. only i may praise his acting only .

You are right

Though he is doing everything, the script is going typically as original show which is so disappointing

Like for example they are bringing all useless Ckts

But to be honest, Gashmeer is doing all efforts, from action to romance to dancing to emotional scenes etc

He is the limelight of the show till now 

I am not talking about the actors, but the characters. Gashmeer may have been promoted as the hero, and Karan as the antagonist which was quite obvious, but Veer character is more interesting just like Damon overshadowed Stefan.

Fair enough, but I think that is very much an individual choice..I always loved Stefan more than Damon..I liked Ian’s sazziness but after a point I found it very monotonous..I in general love layered characters more than the loud flamboyant ones..anyways character defining moments of Stefan is yet to come while Damon’s arch is gonna plateau now..so there is that..

Edited by DeepthiSunil - 1 years ago

it's only Damon fans will think he over shadowed Stef. I liked Ian as an actor and stef as character  . Stef had more ss , more story , his character was always maintained. There was writers article it was always supposed to rebuild Stelena. It's only coz Nina left coz of her break up with Ian on the last epi they brought Nina and it was in jet speed everything happened. Still they developed Steroline for Stefan. That preg track came coz Candice was really preg. Otherwise it was all Stefan.   Even in last epi even Elina is talking about Stefan. Each n every word  in her diary is addressed to Stefan.  And Damon tadapped to meet Stefan. Ending is Damon happily meeting Stefan . TVD is all about Stefan. 

Originally posted by SNOWWHITE83

it's only Damon fans will think he over shadowed Stef. I liked Ian as an actor and stef as character  . Stef had more ss , more story , his character was always maintained. There was writers article it was always supposed to rebuild Stelena. It's only coz Nina left coz of her break up with Ian on the last epi they brought Nina and it was in jet speed everything happened. Still they developed Steroline for Stefan. That preg track came coz Candice was really preg. Otherwise it was all Stefan.   Even in last epi even Elina is talking about Stefan. Each n every word  in her diary is addressed to Stefan.  And Damon tadapped to meet Stefan. Ending is Damon happily meeting Stefan . TVD is all about Stefan. 

Yes you are right...Stefan did get more ss and since Paul was the only stable lead, who actually did the whole series without: falling in love with co-actor, story getting effected coz of that and again breaking up and leaving the show in trouble🤪...since he is the only one who was there normally start to end so yes his story was consistent...But doesn't change the fact that Damon got the happy ending he deserved...Srefan deserved to finally get a girl and actually live a life with her like he always wanted...be it caroline or anyone...Bonnie desreved a happy married life with Enzo too for all the pain she suffered helping Elena...The two people who actually were so toxic, Damon and Elena got to live a full life and meet their family in heaven too...But the people who deserved a full life more, people like Stefan Caroline and Bonnie, they got only tragedy and loneliness and stefan got death...I dont know why that was so necessary...I am one of those people who hate tragic endings and Stefan got a tragic ending... So yes Stefan had more story but Damon is the one who actually got to live a life so I think in that way damon did overshadow stefan...

Originally posted by urmita

Yes you are right...Stefan did get more ss and since Paul was the only stable lead, who actually did the whole series without: falling in love with co-actor, story getting effected coz of that and again breaking up and leaving the show in trouble🤪...since he is the only one who was there normally start to end so yes his story was consistent...But doesn't change the fact that Damon got the happy ending he deserved...Srefan deserved to finally get a girl and actually live a life with her like he always wanted...be it caroline or anyone...Bonnie desreved a happy married life with Enzo too for all the pain she suffered helping Elena...The two people who actually were so toxic, Damon and Elena got to live a full life and meet their family in heaven too...But the people who deserved a full life more, people like Stefan Caroline and Bonnie, they got only tragedy and loneliness and stefan got death...I dont know why that was so necessary...I am one of those people who hate tragic endings and Stefan got a tragic ending... So yes Stefan had more story but Damon is the one who actually got to live a life so I think in that way damon did overshadow stefan...

For me that was only in last few minutes ðŸ˜† who cares after the show what happened ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by SNOWWHITE83

For me that was only in last few minutes ðŸ˜† who cares after the show what happened ðŸ¤£

Agree that is just some moments but entire series was about stephen