Gashmeer Mahajani spectacular Acting in TereIshqMeinGhaya

MaiMagdy thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Since the beginning of the episodes, Gashmeer Mahajani has put Alot of effort into making Armaan Oberoi the best Character in the show

His eyes expressions, his face and connects well with rest of characters in the show 

His trembling voice, how he do stunts personally, dancing skill has helped him to create his own version of Warewolf 

He has been doing tremendously 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

So Agree with you 💯

Gashmeer has done a lots of effort in the show be it romance , action , emotional  he does it with perfection ðŸ˜³ 

MochaQueen thumbnail

But Veer is getting all the attention in this show. Gashmeer shouldve taken up another show as solo lead

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Originally posted by: la_Reine

But Veer is getting all the attention in this show. Gashmeer shouldve taken up another show as solo lead

But Armaan is doing everything right. 

From Bromance to dance to action to Romance with eisha with Kavya ðŸ˜Ž 

TVD starts with Stefan saying :

"For over a century I have lived in secret. Hiding in the shadows. Alone in the world. Until now.

I am a vampire. And this is my story" - Stefan Salvatore. 

By the way did you watch Tu Zakhm Hai in MX player Season 2 . Episodes came yesterday.  Gashmeer is solo lead there. Same production House 

Edited by SNOWWHITE83 - 1 years ago
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I really liked his dancing at the party. He looks like a very good actor but somehow, his role as Armaan is not very impressive. I would like to blame it on writers and the director who are not able to get best out of him for this role. I think it's them who need to work harder on the script.

MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: SNOWWHITE83

But Armaan is doing everything right. 

From Bromance to dance to action to Romance with eisha with Kavya ðŸ˜Ž 

TVD starts with Stefan saying :

"For over a century I have lived in secret. Hiding in the shadows. Alone in the world. Until now.

I am a vampire. And this is my story" - Stefan Salvatore. 

By the way did you watch Tu Zakhm Hai in MX player Season 2 . Episodes came yesterday.  Gashmeer is solo lead there. Same production House 

Gashmeer is doing nothing wrong, but sometimes some characters have more charm than others despite who is playing them. It wouldve been the same if other actors were playing Armaan and Veer.

No, i dont watch web series. I only saw him in Imlie and I was shipping him with Malini when they were positive😆but I want him to get a new show on SP

DeepthiSunil thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

but this you think so because KK has a bigger existing fandom from BB and other reality shows..Gashmeer doesn’t..you don’t know in ground level what is working..if you check from voot and Color’s promotions, they are pushing armaan as the face of the show..he is the real hero of the show..he has romance, action, dance, emotional scenes..

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DeepthiSunil

but this you think so because KK has a bigger existing fandom from BB and other reality shows..Gashmeer doesn’t..you don’t know in ground level what is working..if you check from voot and Color’s promotions, they are pushing armaan as the face of the show..he is the real hero of the show..he has romance, action, dance, emotional scenes..

voot pe episodes ke titles tak armaan pe hote hain. colors bhi jam ke promote kar rhe hain gash aka armaan ko. ðŸ˜Š

Edited by Angel_Shweta - 1 years ago
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

Really if Insta and twitter fan following is measure of an actors reach Tu Zakhm hai Gashmeers web series which is from same production House of TIMG  came last week won't be in top 5 

-8dzv2u.jpg

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Attention means ? social media hype ?yes he has come from regional ground , no comparison with BB level SM hype. but if we watch the show content it is Armaan who is getting more SS and content. more heroic works in the show Armaan is doing. and it is not TRP hit show , not major neutrals are liking it except pre based fans. so which limelight you are talking then ? Show's promos, voot titles, episode contents it is Armaan who is doing major heroic stuffs. now it is on our choice whom we will like . and no one knows the ground level hype at all. GM's just 3 days ago web series has released and it is now trending in top 5 in whole OTT site in india. so you never know whose content is actually clicking in ground level. 

Edited by opsora2090 - 1 years ago