Tere Ishq Mein Ghayal

Gashmeer Mahajani spectacular Acting in TereIshqMeinGhaya - Page 4

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SNOWWHITE83

cheaters deserve each other ๐Ÿ˜†

At least they are fun to watch, better than typical rona dhona of saas bahu shows๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: opsora2090

cos KK fans already twitter sei ask all to join to increase chaska meter . they asked all to join in india forum to hype veer. it is their group work , even they asked us also which is absolutely fine how they want it ... but GM fans itna efficient nei like BB fds.. u know how an itv fd .. and kk has good fanbase from biggboss so his fans will hype.. GM also has fans like ITV standard but majority is not liking the entire show at all,  uparse uska tu zakhm hai 2 aa geyaa so they all are busy on that. now iss show ka neutral aud nei bana.. jeyada se jeyada 3/4 percent. you will not  find us hahstag spam aur daily threads comment karne but not means ppl are not liking armaan or not watching...  but iss show ka woh wala craze nei hain thx to maker's ghatiya execution 

Kundra has fans? I only saw people hating on him before this show started๐Ÿ˜†

MochaQueen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DeepthiSunil

Actually no..endgame Veer Kavya , Eisha Armaan lag rha hai..they haven't started Veer Eisha only..and I don't think they will also as original took 3 seasons to develop delena and yaha only 1 month left..

I do hope you are right...I want these couples too...they suit each other. But it seems too good to be true.๐Ÿ˜”

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: la_Reine

At least they are fun to watch, better than typical rona dhona of saas bahu shows๐Ÿ˜†

I don't find cheating Fun. ๐Ÿ˜† Don't like saas Bahu saga also. It always fun to watch who does everything samne se. Only cowards do cheating and does everything peeche se. . can be selfish but not cring 

MochaQueen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SNOWWHITE83

I don't find cheating Fun. ๐Ÿ˜† Don't like saas Bahu saga also. It always fun to watch who does everything samne se. Only cowards do cheating and does everything peeche se. . can be selfish but not cring 

Armaan aur Eisha kaunse entertaining the, at least Veer brings her fun side out.

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

Armaan aur Eisha kaunse entertaining the, at least Veer brings her fun side out.

Means comedy ๐Ÿคฃ I laughed loud when I saw that gloves with nails in the promo๐Ÿ˜† 

Edited by SNOWWHITE83 - 1 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Kundra has fans? I only saw people hating on him before this show started๐Ÿ˜†

ofcourse, he has very active fans.. plus tejran fd kaafi hartak active

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

What do I think is gashmeer's dancing skills are fab but in acting he is trying to copy srk ๐Ÿ˜‚

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AWolfAndParrot

What do I think is gashmeer's dancing skills are fab but in acting he is trying to copy srk ๐Ÿ˜‚

Don't think so. he has his own unique style of acting.  some times Amitabh Bachan guzz jatha hai not SRK.  Gashmeer  mimic SRK with perfection even his sound. but like some people he does not copy in acting. Mimicry is diff.๐Ÿ˜† woh bhi when asked to do it   Dekhlo uski 2022 hit film Sarsenapati Hambirrao in which he is in double role.  2 phases of Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj both young and old in first half and Sambhaji Maharaj in second half. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Also do see him as merciless Viraj Trehan a hawala king in his hit web series Tu Zakhm haiin MxPlayer ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™ˆ. It's breaking the OTT charts last 2 weeks. 

Edited by SNOWWHITE83 - 1 years ago
Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

I never liked Kundra right since his Mohabbat days. Nevertheless it all depends on the director

Dameon ultimately became the face of TVD similarly KK is doing a neat job over Gash.

Colors are not in favour of Kundra after he flopped BB15.