Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SNOWWHITE83

Means comedy ðŸ¤£ I laughed loud when I saw that gloves with nails in the promo😆 

Send link na ðŸ˜†

I don't remember seeing it 

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Originally posted by: la_Reine

Kundra has fans? I only saw people hating on him before this show started😆

Excuse moi ! Am here 

It's just that I am not stanning him for this show ...

And just watching it for timepass 

But honestly not a fan of Tejran... because Kundra ki kabhi koi ladki tikki nahi ...so I have lost hopes on his love life ...

But his work life until he did BB I was okay ...

Didn't see BB

And this show am forced to watch because mujhe bas dekhna tha kitna yeh logh TVD ko copy paste karenge aur phir apna khud ka mirch masala dikhayenge (because I came here with PKYEK wali expectation).

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: dellzcreationz

Excuse moi ! Am here 

It's just that I am not stanning him for this show ...

And just watching it for timepass 

But honestly not a fan of Tejran... because Kundra ki kabhi koi ladki tikki nahi ...so I have lost hopes on his love life ...

But his work life until he did BB I was okay ...

Didn't see BB

And this show am forced to watch because mujhe bas dekhna tha kitna yeh logh TVD ko copy paste karenge aur phir apna khud ka mirch masala dikhayenge (because I came here with PKYEK wali expectation).

Same pinch...mujhe bhi bas yehi dekhna hai how far they go with TVD copy paste😆

I like karan in Supernatural genre stuff...suits him I think

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Originally posted by: urmita

Yessss ðŸ˜†

MochaQueen thumbnail

Obviously end tak jayeinge....humse pooch lo😆

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Obviously end tak jayeinge....humse pooch lo😆

Well everyone keeps saying Gashmeer ko koi movie karne jana hai to uske pass end tak copy jitna time nehi hai😆

MochaQueen thumbnail

Well everyone keeps saying Gashmeer ko koi movie karne jana hai to uske pass end tak copy jitna time nehi hai😆

They need to cover everything in 52 epis...ab dekho kya karta hain...the ending will break all records of rushed endings in bullet speed😆

DeepthiSunil thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SNOWWHITE83

Don't think so. he has his own unique style of acting.  some times Amitabh Bachan guzz jatha hai not SRK.  Gashmeer  mimic SRK with perfection even his sound. but like some people he does not copy in acting. Mimicry is diff.😆 woh bhi when asked to do it   Dekhlo uski 2022 hit film Sarsenapati Hambirrao in which he is in double role.  2 phases of Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj both young and old in first half and Sambhaji Maharaj in second half. ðŸ˜³ Also do see him as merciless Viraj Trehan a hawala king in his hit web series Tu Zakhm haiin MxPlayer 🔥🙈. It's breaking the OTT charts last 2 weeks. 

Gashmeer is doing so well in the recent episodes..reminded me in bits and pieces his earlier peformances I loved..and he said in a recent interview that apparently Mamta and creatives wanted Armaan to be a softie exactly like Stefan but GM felt it’s unrealistic to be a bhediya and softie at the same time.. so he discussed and got CVS to agree on his portrayal..bechara gets so much flak for not giving the exact Stefan vibes..he picked wrong show to be creative..show is exact copy paste, so people expect exact copy paste..even actors portrayal..