Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

No one has asked Anu to prioritize Anuj in her life. Everyone wanted Anu to prioritize her NEW FAMILY over the old one. Anuj did prioritize CA and Anu over everything and everyone else in his life which already made him a bad brother of both Ankush and Muku.  

What's the point here ? 

firewings_diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

No one has asked Anu to prioritize Anuj in her life. Everyone wanted Anu to prioritize her NEW FAMILY over the old one. Anuj did prioritize CA and Anu over everything and everyone else in his life which already made him a bad brother of both Ankush and Muku.  

What's the point here ? 

is this a question for me? Or you wanted to tag some one. My post majorly speaks in favour of anuj as i don't think he is wrong in getting depressed after loosing ca. 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

is this a question for me? Or you wanted to tag some one. My post majorly speaks in favour of anuj as i don't think he is wrong in getting depressed after loosing ca. 

No no, it was for the discussions about Anuj not prioritizing Anu in their wedding. I think Surabhi posted it. 

Sorry from mobile phone it gets messy. 😊

firewings_diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

No no, it was for the discussions about Anuj not prioritizing Anu in their wedding. I think Surabhi posted it. 

Sorry from mobile phone it gets messy. 😊

no problem 🤗