Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Audience has rejected the 3 queens of nepotism

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

The audience has outright rejected Sara, Ananya, and Janhvi.

No matter how much they were thrust down our throats, no matter how much of social media they have dominated, no matter how much of advertisement space they have occupied.

The fact remains, the audience is discerning and has rejected these 3.

Is it a lesson for Bollywood?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail

Can I get a more intelligent response, if possible?

I'm sure you have a lot to say!

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

I am glad

All 3 are terrible actresses..each giving a run to the other in who is worst

But this is unfortunately a time of mediocrity in terms of newer lot..even outsiders are meh like kriti sanon..hardly any good talent..kahan gaya woh time jab PC..deepika..anushka were ruling as newer lot and showing solid growth! 

Edited by cougarTown - 1 years ago
mintyblue thumbnail
Originally posted by: cougarTown

I am glad

All 3 are terrible actresses..each giving a run to the other in who is worst

But this is unfortunately a time of mediocrity in terms of newer lot..even outsiders are meh like kriti sanon..hardly any good talent..kahan gaya woh time jab PC..deepika..anushka were ruling as newer lot and showing solid growth! 

Tripti and Mrunal are great

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mintyblue

The audience has outright rejected Sara, Ananya, and Janhvi.

No matter how much they were thrust down our throats, no matter how much of social media they have dominated, no matter how much of advertisement space they have occupied.

The fact remains, the audience is discerning and has rejected these 3.

Is it a lesson for Bollywood?

I haven't really seen Ananya much.

I have never watched a Sara movie. So I can't say.

Jahnvi, her performance is not bad. I've seen a few of her movies Roohi and the one where she gets trapped at work and they were good, watchable. She's not a striking beauty like her mom but I do think she has potential. 

I do like Sunil Shettys daughter Athiya Shetty. I loved her in Motichoor chaknachoor. 

I don't think star kids should be written off completely...  Sometimes they are actually very good like Tiger Shroff. Personally I do think Sara is over rated. 

I'm. Not seeing Ananya being able to deliver any exceptional performance either. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: carisma2

I haven't really seen Ananya much.

I have never watched a Sara movie. So I can't say.

Jahnvi, her performance is not bad. I've seen a few of her movies Roohi and the one where she gets trapped at work and they were good, watchable. She's not a striking beauty like her mom but I do think she has potential. 

I do like Sunil Shettys daughter Athiya Shetty. I loved her in Motichoor chaknachoor. 

I don't think star kids should be written off completely...  Sometimes they are actually very good like Tiger Shroff. Personally I do think Sara is over rated. 

I'm. Not seeing Ananya being able to deliver any exceptional performance either. 

I too liked Jahnvi in Ruhi and Mili. I agree that she ain’t that bad and has potential. But obviously she isn’t as good as her mother and perhaps would never be. 

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: infinity101

I too liked Jahnvi in Ruhi and Mili. I agree that she ain’t that bad and has potential. But obviously she isn’t as good as her mother and perhaps would never be. 

Definitely.  Her mom was just something else. Her mum was very versatile and she was an actress that moved with the time and era and so did her style and fashion sense. 

Whats your fav SriDevi film. 

I loved her in Judaai the most. Couldn't imagine anyone else pulling of that project as well as she did.

mintyblue thumbnail

Definitely.  Her mom was just something else. Her mum was very versatile and she was an actress that moved with the time and era and so did her style and fashion sense. 

I loved her in Judaai the most. Couldn't imagine anyone else pulling of that project as well as she did.

Sridevi in English Vinglish was a class apart

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ananya is an Oscar material she just needs a song like saat samundar paar to win it 

🤣

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I have seen quite a few films of Sridevi, can’t say any of them is my fav but I too liked Judai a lot ❤️ And she looked so beautiful onscreen, had such big pretty eyes and natural charm. She looked heavenly in Chandni as well. The problem with Jahnvi is her diction, the way she speaks is kinda weird, she needs to work on that.