Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Aur kahaan main toh saare bets Jeetubhai pe lagaa ke baithi thi😆.....end mein baazi Teji Aunty maar gayi🤣

Looks like Board waale provided her three shortlisted names to choose from and usmein se she chose Katha😆.....matlab ke liye yeh log kabhi bhi girgit ki tarhaan rang badal sakte hain....jo Katha kal tak ise gold-digger lagti thi, aaj woh best hai to lead such an investigation😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsSVJdpk9Z0

On the other hand, Viaan is confident about the investigation cuz his conscience is clear.....this is again a role reversal from before na....tab Katha ka conscience was clear because she knew the full truth and her reasons for why she did what she did, while Viaan was the one drowning in torment over a guilty conscience since he didn't know the full truth....this time his conscience is clear and Katha is drowning in confusion since she doesn't have the full picture😆

Lol baaki sab chodo since when is Katha a senior employee 😆 yeh toh abhi recently permanent hui hai😆 but yeah zaroorat pe gadhe  ko baap bana lo is their motto toh tehi ab Katha pe vishwaas kar legi..I love viaan ka confidence and going with that clear conscience     ke Try mujhe nahi Farah padta Caz Maine Kia nahi jab Kia tha toh we all saw how much it woeghed him down or continues to do that  even now when thay topic arises  but  iss baar kuch nahi hai kisi ke pass to plz keep trying seems like he is keeping the 2 incidences separate as of now and I kinda like that ke iska weight uss baat ke saath filhaal nahi mix kar raha 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Lol baaki sab chodo since when is Katha a senior employee 😆 yeh toh abhi recently permanent hui hai😆 but yeah zaroorat pe gadhe  ko baap bana lo is their motto toh tehi ab Katha pe vishwaas kar legi..I love viaan ka confidence and going with that clear conscience     ke Try mujhe nahi Farah padta Caz Maine Kia nahi jab Kia tha toh we all saw how much it woeghed him down or continues to do that  even now when thay topic arises  but  iss baar kuch nahi hai kisi ke pass to plz keep trying seems like he is keeping the 2 incidences separate as of now and I kinda like that ke iska weight uss baat ke saath filhaal nahi mix kar raha 

LMAO yeah even I was like huh? when they listed her in the senior employees category 😆.....maybe work experience ke hisaab se banaa diya direct senior employee cuz even though she's new to the company relatively compared to others, she does have many years of work experience under her belt....ab project head kar rahi hai toh senior hi hui us hisaab se😆

Word on loving Viaan ka confidence this time....good to see him getting an opportunity to do something with a clear conscience rather than always wallowing in guilt😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Also came across this new IV of Adnan where he again talks about how he got Katha and the experience of working with Aditi......lol at him being like I was so sure I won't get it after the audition cuz I messed up😆. He also said he felt intimidated initially by Sony's style of shows cuz they are so realistic and he wasn't sure if he would be able to manage 😆

Baaki he kept saying he feels very blessed cuz he's gotten lucky with good scripts and good co-actors.....he was raving about Aditi also and what a powerhouse she is😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N71wZj7Eaus

AreYaar thumbnail

Interesting that Adnan said one of his biggest causes of nervousness in playing Viaan was that he's never played a father figure before😆.....cuz he is just so natural with Aarav in these Batman-Robin scenes.....and yeh father figure wala angle toh 50 epis baad aaya bhai....isse pehle itna controversial baseline of the story didn't intimidate you?😆

Anyways, this is one of my fav. Batman-Robin scenes cuz it again has such a range in how it starts with Aarav gauging that he is stressed and then coaxing Viaan to open up about his problems, then starting off with his general life gyaan about women and how to manage them😆

AreYaar thumbnail

And waise toh other scenes from the Lonavla trip like the chai or dhaaba one get more praise, but there is something about this bit that I found amazingly touching......the fact that he just stayed outside all night and actually tried to downplay it when Katha caught him sleeping on the floor of the gazebo in such an uncomfortable state😆.....the distance he was willing to go just so that she doesn't feel uncomfortable or imposed upon in any way. 

Katha was the one totally chill and practical about them needing to stay the night in one place but Viaan's conscience wouldn't allow him even being under the same roof as her overnight even if he could have stayed in the hall

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Awwwie I love them🧿🧿❤️❤️❤️ ..never getting over woh mujhse baat karti hai yeh karke mujhe woh khaas karti hai mujhe lagta hai ke main hoon ke wih mujhse baat karti hai..I mean kitna hi baat kar lein and gush kar lein this will remain that Volcano kind of High so far AHHHHH!!!!! sUKOON 

I'm belatedly again realizing the irony that the very reason for which Viaan realized his love for her - that her speaking to him makes him feel like he exists, that he is special....wohi reason has been snatched away from him again cuz Katha phir se ab usse baat nahin karti😆, matlab phir se use khaas nahin karti....apne hone ka ehsaas phir se kho diya Viaan ne....aww😆

Also came across this new IV of Adnan where he again talks about how he got Katha and the experience of working with Aditi......lol at him being like I was so sure I won't get it after the audition cuz I messed up😆. He also said he felt intimidated initially by Sony's style of shows cuz they are so realistic and he wasn't sure if he would be able to manage 😆

Baaki he kept saying he feels very blessed cuz he's gotten lucky with good scripts and good co-actors.....he was raving about Aditi also and what a powerhouse she is😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N71wZj7Eaus

Oh wow this is refreshing..First Off am just impressed by how calm  and articulate he is.. bhai kitna samay hi gaya kisi ko itne sukoon se time like baat karte dekhte.. itna laid back hai  even in between work..woh ek time nikaal ke first Sr baat karna feel.  Dusra the guy is soooo generous  in his promise I meant to mention  it the other day too when I was stalking his insta apni Isha ke liye he has posted such good things at great length and adi ke liye bhi and yahaan bhi praise suno and it doesn't  at all feel made up formality   ya with the hint if fake up  ek dum  khulke also liked the humility  and gratitude throughout   and him so candidly mentioning ke main jhoot mahi kahoonga ke main koi bhaitha tha script ke liye it came it worked I got lucky but koinplan  karke nahi and 😆 at father figure being his apprehension  bhai pareshani chod do mast ho jao Caz that works even more than Katha and viaan at tim3s Caz of that peers wala thing woh dosti overtaking it 

I'm belatedly again realizing the irony that the very reason for which Viaan realized his love for her - that her speaking to him makes him feel like he exists, that he is special....wohi reason has been snatched away from him again cuz Katha phir se ab usse baat nahin karti😆, matlab phir se use khaas nahin karti....apne hone ka ehsaas phir se kho diya Viaan ne....aww😆

Arre Katha baat karegi  and ache se karegi jaldi .I think that totally doesn't  imply here simply Caz pehle Katha had misunderstanding Katha baat mahi karti thi Caz misunderstood him so much and avoided him beyond just the boss who was tough on her... but ab Katha ka bhi conscious knows ke kuch toh gadbad hai days ab baat na karne main woh you Don't  exist for me nahi hai or well i hope atleast ab baat na karne main confusion and jhijhak hogi not dislike but then haan viaan toh yeh nahi jaanta ke she had accepted his pachtaava  and considered him a child at heart 

And waise toh other scenes from the Lonavla trip like the chai or dhaaba one get more praise, but there is something about this bit that I found amazingly touching......the fact that he just stayed outside all night and actually tried to downplay it when Katha caught him sleeping on the floor of the gazebo in such an uncomfortable state😆.....the distance he was willing to go just so that she doesn't feel uncomfortable or imposed upon in any way. 

Katha was the one totally chill and practical about them needing to stay the night in one place but Viaan's conscience wouldn't allow him even being under the same roof as her overnight even if he could have stayed in the hall

Oh me too I absolutely loved it ..woh iska sardi main bhaith ke poori raat guzar ke ehsaas bhi na home dena   woh Zara sa gila shikwa nahi karna  woh yehi bit dekh ke I made the post about viaan not having any nakhra of any sort  Caz this was so touching for him her comfort was bigger than his and also I felt ke  he didn't  wanted to mess it up more for her as he did think ke iski wajah se battery gayi and even though Katha did say it is OK happens kahin na kahin viaan kept feeling guilty ke raat stay karna padega.. meaning it not being alright with her and kahin aur misunderstanding na ho jaaye. The way he was like nah main baat karte karte so gaya yeah right.. ❤️