Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 months ago

How can one not smile at his earnesty  and that sincerity even in his goofiness that self awareness ke haan.main.hoon  aisa jhalla sasmiley36 but his heart is pure so pure ke can help but fall for him 

Oh BTW  they also released the side by side commentary of the editor on this and why they deleted it..it was very interesting  to.heat that take and it made sense.. even though individually I liked this too and so wanted it to be in the film because of live hai toh sab hai thought..he said that they didn't  wanted to.lose the point by inserting this makeup and then Bam showing the grand conflict at durga pooja at how.pointless that would sound thenand lose impact and make everything boring and repetitive   and i agree this approach might have worked for daily soap jahan roz rinse repeat hota hai but in that kind if film which is taking too.many arches and stories sabka.plot ek.dum.haywore ho jaata with 2 back to back arguments and makeups... .

I really am liking all the exclusive content like the thought process behind the decisions they take as creative  and why..maza aata hai..I hope.they keep this going 

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Behna bana chuki hiye hain 3 days ago and posted the link too 🤣 but here again since we are almost done

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5337342

LOLL sorry I must have missed it in the backpages. Thankoos for making the new onesmiley31. Bookmarked :)