Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Oh wow this is refreshing..First Off am just impressed by how calm  and articulate he is.. bhai kitna samay hi gaya kisi ko itne sukoon se time like baat karte dekhte.. itna laid back hai  even in between work..woh ek time nikaal ke first Sr baat karna feel.  Dusra the guy is soooo generous  in his promise I meant to mention  it the other day too when I was stalking his insta apni Isha ke liye he has posted such good things at great length and adi ke liye bhi and yahaan bhi praise suno and it doesn't  at all feel made up formality   ya with the hint if fake up  ek dum  khulke also liked the humility  and gratitude throughout   and him so candidly mentioning ke main jhoot mahi kahoonga ke main koi bhaitha tha script ke liye it came it worked I got lucky but koinplan  karke nahi and 😆 at father figure being his apprehension  bhai pareshani chod do mast ho jao Caz that works even more than Katha and viaan at tim3s Caz of that peers wala thing woh dosti overtaking it 

Yes, he speaks so well na😆....such good English and overall bhi baat karne ka tareeka bahut sweet hai....as you said, jaise fursat se baith ke baatein kar raha ho - there isn't that sense of rush to give canned answers. I also liked how he mentioned that he was just trying to see his idea through with whatever short film he worked on and it was a learning experience for him as he's learning about all departments beyond just acting.

Haan he seems to be very warm and generous about the people he works with....Eisha ke liye abhi bhi bahut warmly bol raha tha and now for Aditi as well. LOL yes at him being pretty candid ki I wasn't exactly waiting for something to fall into my lap as a script, yeh toh lucky tha ki yeh waali good script mil gayi😆

It really does feel like a big part of softening Viaan's character comes from Adnan ki natural personality.

Edited by AreYaar - 1 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Arre Katha baat karegi  and ache se karegi jaldi .I think that totally doesn't  imply here simply Caz pehle Katha had misunderstanding Katha baat mahi karti thi Caz misunderstood him so much and avoided him beyond just the boss who was tough on her... but ab Katha ka bhi conscious knows ke kuch toh gadbad hai days ab baat na karne main woh you Don't  exist for me nahi hai or well i hope atleast ab baat na karne main confusion and jhijhak hogi not dislike but then haan viaan toh yeh nahi jaanta ke she had accepted his pachtaava  and considered him a child at heart 

LOL arey I didn't mean it so literally either 😆....I was just drawing that general parallel ki things have come back to that zone in a sense ki Katha phir se baat nahin kar rahi and that is what was killing Viaan before also. Reason for not talking may be different now but not talking/avoiding toh hai hi na for a bit. 

Yes, Katha karegi phir se baat and aur bhi achhe se karegi since this will build trust between them....would be hilarious if Katha is the one that sets up the "therapy session" wala makeup date this time for them😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Oh me too I absolutely loved it ..woh iska sardi main bhaith ke poori raat guzar ke ehsaas bhi na home dena   woh Zara sa gila shikwa nahi karna  woh yehi bit dekh ke I made the post about viaan not having any nakhra of any sort  Caz this was so touching for him her comfort was bigger than his and also I felt ke  he didn't  wanted to mess it up more for her as he did think ke iski wajah se battery gayi and even though Katha did say it is OK happens kahin na kahin viaan kept feeling guilty ke raat stay karna padega.. meaning it not being alright with her and kahin aur misunderstanding na ho jaaye. The way he was like nah main baat karte karte so gaya yeah right.. ❤️

And it wasn't just the fact that he stayed out the whole night.....he specially brought chai for her inside and made sure she's all settled and comfortable. Uska comfort ensure karke phir apne aap ko baahar le gaya and without any sho-shaa....itna simply/sweetly kiya and then the next morning him trying to downplay it was another level of aww😆

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

oh i want you guys to watch this.. i know i know i have been rambling but ughh i just had too caz they are so ebautiful until now as i keep saying.. i was under the impression that They did the immediate Nikkah and it being an irrational Decision But nah was Pleasently surprised that the issue of consent as well as How thoughtful it was on Hamza's part and still he gave her the full choice.. He legit found her in between DOGS.. yeah kaafi Symbolic tha woh and then him coming and taunting his family ke dogs toh sirf kaat khate bhediye toh pata nahi kya kya karte kind of  hinting at them too . the Guy actually tried to talk sense and  used the conversation approach but it was then He went Ok and made up his mind When Hsi dad legit Went on her EXISTENCE only and ended up questioning ke pata nahi mere bhai ki beti hai bhi ke nahi and kiska Ganda Khoon.. that is when He went ab toh main bataoonga.. there is absolutly Hilarious LULZ  wala dialogue in middle fo all this  seriosu talk when his mom is being sarcastic evil bitch ke pata nahi kaunse khet ki mooli and He goes Fully back at ehr ussi khet ki jiski main hoon😆😆😆 but when they still do not listen and keep baying for her Blood and go RISHTA hi nahi he went ok then if that si the condition we will follow.. and then took her to masjid and then asked her full consent.. i know i shouldn't be Hyping this caz basics hai but pakistani shows main yeh BAsic nahi Hai. the fact that yeah there is hardly any option for her but then too he  FUlly considers it gives her the chocie and then the beuatiful cermony and how he asks ke jin ladkiyon ka vakeel nahi hota unke nikaah anhi htoe? and most Important  Him askign the maulavi ke Nikaah kya sabse mazboot hota hai kya iske abad koi saawal utha sakta hai.. Man my heart my heart Ahh i need you guiys to plz watch.. i Beg ya.. iske baad to itne Khobsurat ho Gaye yeh dono.❤️. phir the way he came and  She is Hala Hamza now question rishta shaart tha toh lo mil gaya and i also loved Him constantly saying ke koi ishq pyaar nahi tha but Hamza itna bhi Kamzior nahi ke galat hote dekhta rahe and khada rahe and  Galat ka saath nahi de sakta hence he had to do it.. and that how can they  just fully deliver the judgement when he is witness too ke jis ladki ko phene chalana nahi aata she did it ke they know very well she didn't do anything... and he will prove it.. they have done such a beautiful job building them to this point since he came back and iske baad when he tells his mom straight UP ke Yeh glaas Todna KA ilzam nahi tha ke hala ne Kar dia ENOUGh is enough.. baad main kaise apni loser maa ko BOLA ab BASSSS and the way he can't help but be so protective of her .. uska safety net iss had tak ho gaya hai ke in a later scene she actually goes tum matt jao plz out of rooma s she cannot imagine being without him aww

iske baad am thoa ahead and they have such adorable moments and adilie se bohat zyada similarties and parallels hain in so much i wil post that aaram se and why i think that but awwwwwww the way in 2 din hamza had made her  smile.. the way he gives her full space finally Bolne lagi hai hala koi uski sunta hai the mere fact that he treats her as human warna ab tak toh bechari ko koi bolne hi nahi deta tha.. 

they have  constantly kept the gun on his head in a way ke talak do jaldi se dedo and the way he loses his shit everytime someone says it is just FIRE ke maine bhagne ke liye nahi kai lifelong promise.. ahh Feelz.. 

ahh and there goes my another rant to myself lol but ahh i want to experience Hamza ka Awesomeness saath main caz roz roz nahi milta hamza jaisa Ladka Jo sach main Goals hai and is the best written Male lead in Such a  long timeeeeeee from pakistan..  baaki i may not be able to put it in words as beautifully as you guys caz am not that good with explaining the various layers  and why i specifically like it but woh dil ko jo ek dum wow lagta hai woh hor aha hai and i feel you guyz maybe better able to explain and i do want to hold that convo.. bohat hi simplicity hai inke sab main between them.. and inke rishte main woh baat jo humein usually attract akrti hai towatrds baaki couples idk how to expklain which is why i have been So persistent and ziddi too but kabhi toh trust my choice bhi and kisi ko try maaro.😆

p.s rest iske family wale are unbearable even for me and ab maine in sabko faroward maarne ka formula maar lia hai theya re the most shitty people on planet eartha nd May God save everyoen from such piece of shits i hate them all and family drama is just ughhh so am not gonna defend the overall show caz nahhhhhh ek redeemign quality nahi hai kisi main bhi  .. i want to kill them all from the same Bulldozer i wanted to kill Tripathis and ac once except they are so much worse except daadi.but the way they ahve shown hamza and hala navigating so far through it and hamza being such a dhaal

another hilarious Adilie parallel is Hamza being called suraj..   it being suraj and chaand and then hamza corrects ke nah Chaand taara keh leing suraj and chaand ko toh alag hona padta hai ek raat ka ek din ka but chaand taare ko toh saath rehna hai

they also justfied daadi so well in the wrong run and shown her to be perceptive ke the only way uski yeh zaleel bahus could've been handled was how she did them there is no other way for someone  so ghatiya ughh

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Yes, he speaks so well na😆....such good English and overall bhi baat karne ka tareeka bahut sweet hai....as you said, jaise fursat se baith ke baatein kar raha ho - there isn't that sense of rush to give canned answers. I also liked how he mentioned that he was just trying to see his idea through with whatever short film he worked on and it was a learning experience for him as he's learning about all departments beyond just acting.

Haan he seems to be very warm and generous about the people he works with....Eisha ke liye abhi bhi bahut warmly bol raha tha and now for Aditi as well. LOL yes at him being pretty candid ki I wasn't exactly waiting for something to fall into my lap as a script, yeh toh lucky tha ki yeh waali good script mil gayi😆

It really does feel like a big part of softening Viaan's character comes from Adnan ki natural personality.

word.. He brings that normality to viaan that easy to realte factor woh viaan ka humbleness seems more from Adnan ka personality  & yes his whole am not proud yet of my film but happy i did it is such a nice bit

spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Aur kahaan main toh saare bets Jeetubhai pe lagaa ke baithi thi😆.....end mein baazi Teji Aunty maar gayi🤣

Mujhe to Jeetubhai pe hi bharosa tha ke kisi tarah woh Katha ka naam suggest kare, but makers continue to do 🦜 of our predictions. 🤣

Looks like Board waale provided her three shortlisted names to choose from and usmein se she chose Katha😆.....matlab ke liye yeh log kabhi bhi girgit ki tarhaan rang badal sakte hain....jo Katha kal tak ise gold-digger lagti thi, aaj woh best hai to lead such an investigation😆

Her main focus is just that her son remains mamas boy, so whatever it takes akhir bete ka aur business ka sawaal hain. Inko committee mein maximum women representation chahiye tha, so it makes sense ke they would appoint a women as the head. Also they can only choose ones who are unbiased so Kathas name came up and the irony auntyji chose her because of her guts to go against her the last time.😆 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsSVJdpk9Z0

On the other hand, Viaan is confident about the investigation cuz his conscience is clear.....this is again a role reversal from before na....tab Katha ka conscience was clear because she knew the full truth and her reasons for why she did what she did, while Viaan was the one drowning in torment over a guilty conscience since he didn't know the full truth....this time his conscience is clear and Katha is drowning in confusion since she doesn't have the full picture😆

This is again such a nice arc to the story. Its coming full circle :) I am happy Viaan is back to his confident self instead of being all doubtful. Also a very good lesson that Katha taught him not to buy everything with money which maybe made him not take the easy way out as Ehsaan suggested and bowing down to the pressure. 

I am so looking forward to see confused Katha who is constantly double guessing as to kya baat karu aur kaise? 😆Have you guys noticed how many times in the past she has made him shut up or start fumbling just with a glare or by not letting him speak. 🤣

spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Jeetubhai, Tejiaunty, Katha sabko lagta hai side track karke do bhai baazi mari gaye lagta hai and the trend continues. 🤣🤣

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: spidie

Jeetubhai, Tejiaunty, Katha sabko lagta hai side track karke do bhai baazi mari gaye lagta hai and the trend continues. 🤣🤣

Katha ki asli sautan Ehsan hi hai 😆.....log faltu mein Ehsan ko third angle samajh rahe hain. Katha toh day one se samajh gayi thi ki asli love story Viaan-Ehsan ki hi hai jitna CHEP hua rehta hai yeh Ehsan😆

Can't believe there are so many fangirls of this chipku chik chik Ehsan in the tag....lol once again I'm so glad to not be involved in discussions anywhere else....logon ko aajkal sabse faltu angle dhoond ke us delusion ko stoke up karne mein hi "entertainment" lagta hai....lol Ehsan's role is simply that of a foil in the story but yeh log apne khud ka made up hype maar maar ke uska kuch aur hi banaa denge🤪

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: spidie

and the irony auntyji chose her because of her guts to go against her the last time.smiley36 

Wohi toh....shaatir dimaag dekho Auntyji ka....she is picking Katha only becomes she has seen Katha's resolve to do what needs to be done.....woh A/V incident mein Katha demonstrated that amply ki kitne guts hain usmein.....lol now Teji wants to use those very guts for her own advantage this time....lol cuz this time baat bete ki khushi ki hi nahin, puri company ki hai - the company that she considers the golden legacy of her cheater pati😆.....uske liye she is willing to even use Katha to get the result she wants.....Viaan getting proven innocent toh is just a means to the end of getting the company's name cleared as well....lol