Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Oh this looks good too. Wamiqa getting many good roles aajkal. Rest of the cast is great too. 

https://twitter.com/cinemararein/status/1699084164711211281?s=46&t=P-DhD9uDm84xtoqeJasJyA

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL this looks like breezy timepass fun.....haha at the guy in the end saying kitni movies banaaoge women empowerment pesmiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjY-bhKp3SY

This is cute😊 Shilpa is looking fresh and the film overall still feels really enjoyable  . Empowerment ke naam pe bhi  watchable films banayi jaa dakti hain unlike the lame shit from Kapoor sisters..saw the promo and was just soooo yucked and irritates  by the nonsense 

Oh this looks good too. Wamiqa getting many good roles aajkal. Rest of the cast is great too. 

https://twitter.com/cinemararein/status/1699084164711211281?s=46&t=P-DhD9uDm84xtoqeJasJyA

Yeah..she really is doing well and am glad she is sticking to quantity over shifty quality and doing random wannabbeee  show for visibility 

Omg jawaaaan...I cannot... with how awesome it is... this is the srk we badly needed it was about time for an image makeover and present hin in the massy style..awesome.. wish he did this image refresh about 10 yrs ago just around the time MNIK happened Caz everything he did in between minus CE maybe has been Trash.. and so not worth his energy and callibre

I personally think  pathaan was a good one time watch but forgotten the Next day but this one is MAD MAD mAD fun and actually makes its points very clear no sugarcoating it ... this is gonna remain the memorable film of srk.. and has so much repeat value.. 

Love is a small word for the good time we have had in the theater today

Thank you atlee,anirudh and all the Minds and people who came on board to revive the dead bollywood side and gave them a shoulder to keep going..absolute amazing work

I am not gonna say much more Caz spoilers but each and everyone was just so good..the film is so engaging and entertainment ka bhara bazaar

Absolutle worth spending the money and time on and worth seeing with the masses .

i cannot wait for you guys to watch it.. i am so watching it again in theatre

spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Omg jawaaaan...I cannot... with how awesome it is... this is the srk we badly needed it was about time for an image makeover and present hin in the massy style..awesome.. wish he did this image refresh about 10 yrs ago just around the time MNIK happened Caz everything he did in between minus CE maybe has been Trash.. and so not worth his energy and callibre

I personally think  pathaan was a good one time watch but forgotten the Next day but this one is MAD MAD mAD fun and actually makes its points very clear no sugarcoating it ... this is gonna remain the memorable film of srk.. and has so much repeat value.. 

Love is a small word for the good time we have had in the theater today

Thank you atlee,anirudh and all the Minds and people who came on board to revive the dead bollywood side and gave them a shoulder to keep going..absolute amazing work

I am not gonna say much more Caz spoilers but each and everyone was just so good..the film is so engaging and entertainment ka bhara bazaar

Absolutle worth spending the money and time on and worth seeing with the masses .

i cannot wait for you guys to watch it.. i am so watching it again in theatre

I am glad you enjoyed the movie so much :) Watched in a packed theater with people cheering and clapping for all entries.smiley36 Found it pretty average , even though it was so hyper paced throughout it felt dragging in parts. Most of the songs placement was so random, it felt like the other scene did not even end and the song starts from nowhere, which made unintentionally funny. The biggest disconnect for me was the jarring pace, as in I could not connect with anyone as they gave more preference to style than emotion. 
SRK was really good for the most part and surprisingly I liked DP in her cameo. Nayantara is so pretty and gorgeous but her dialogue delivery ( maybe because her Hindi is weak? ) was very casual which IMO brought down the impact. 

Action scenes were good for the most part, liked SRKs army and it was so much fun watching them. It really is the first time I feel SRK has done this kind of massy movie, loved his style and the way he carried it. ( trying to not spoil it so cannot give detailed review). 

Sorry for venting:( Hope you get to see the second time and enjoy it even more. smiley40

Originally posted by: spidie

I am glad you enjoyed the movie so much :) Watched in a packed theater with people cheering and clapping for all entries.smiley36 Found it pretty average , even though it was so hyper paced throughout it felt dragging in parts. Most of the songs placement was so random, it felt like the other scene did not even end and the song starts from nowhere, which made unintentionally funny. The biggest disconnect for me was the jarring pace, as in I could not connect with anyone as they gave more preference to style than emotion. 
SRK was really good for the most part and surprisingly I liked DP in her cameo. Nayantara is so pretty and gorgeous but her dialogue delivery ( maybe because her Hindi is weak? ) was very casual which IMO brought down the impact. 

Action scenes were good for the most part, liked SRKs army and it was so much fun watching them. It really is the first time I feel SRK has done this kind of massy movie, loved his style and the way he carried it. ( trying to not spoil it so cannot give detailed review). 

Sorry for venting:( Hope you get to see the second time and enjoy it even more. smiley40

Well it has  a lot to.do.with how used too one is with the south style mass..for me it was satisfactory on every level barring the songs placement..yes the 2nd half  towards the end felt.a little stretched out for the h3ck of inserting more masala but still.oveell throughly enjoyed..

And I certainly do not agree about nayan being blank  but i do.partially agree her character here could have been even more solid it.is very average the supporting girls had more of a role but still she has so.much presence..the lady is called The lady superstar for a reason..( ali am biased nayan has been a bae since forever.. ) she is fantabulous and one of the best we have got..but yeah hindi could have been a thing but still she is way better than many other imports..   so.i guess.i kinda do understand why you might have felt that way esp if it is your first exposure to her. but anyway watching for the 2nd time.today Caz I just had a Blast and I really don't   want to.be  minutely critical of such a Fun film.it is the kind of film that one is supposed to enjoy for the massyness   and ofcourse shah.. anyway far superior than pathaan..this has a lot of stylized action but has a solid  emotionall connect too but I get it..one has to be exposed to the brand ATLEE before ... Caz it can get a lot what is happening kind haha 

But yeah I do agree that edit could have been tighter

For.me.it wad like.finding the srk again I once enjoyed watching and finding a connect again..Caz for me he was kinda done after MNIK and I have pretty mc8h hated everything he has done after that plus minus  a film here and there like dear zindagi a CE  

Also these 2 in an alternate universe  ❤️❤️❤️ g9sh I love them.in.all the films they have done but esp nannum rowdy dhaan♥️♥️♥️ and imaikaa nodigall💔

And in that khushi my fav song from.that film too gosh ♥️♥️ Ani's rise as well as a music director in a big way

https://youtu.be/fYkQzTAx3Yo?si=O5nO-RByH98Xcw5v

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 8 months ago

And now I have to.post this too...smiley36 I am in the zone..however vijay's.look is a bit funny here ( you will never find 2 films where the giy looks same..trur camelion) but this character this film oh my pierce my heart🥺🥺🥺🥺

https://youtu.be/dImiR3Sr8Wo?si=kwoD9uxgBlQUVIaq

AreYaar thumbnail

Thanks for the Jawaan review, guys! 

LOL I just haven't managed to get to the theater much this summer....Rocky and Rani also I'll have to end up watching online now whenever it gets heresmiley36

I did watch Satyaprem ki Katha the other day and had some mixed feelings about it.....they deserve credit for approaching a sensitive subject pretty bravely in terms of showing trauma....they didn't shy away from showing the complicated nature of trauma and how Katha was struggling even after many efforts to move on. They addressed the physical and emotional scars pretty head on....and some convos were pretty good too. But yeah baaki as a love story overall it didn't fully hit....I guess it became more about the message rather than the interpersonal emotions between the characters. 

But Sattu ka character deffo was nicely written and Kartik did a good job.....Kiara was decent too. 

I'm also still struggling to finish Jubilee....end mein bore ho rahi hoon main and it's a struggle to get to the last epismiley36.....really tired of the endless affairs and cross connections going onsmiley36

Thanks for the Jawaan review, guys! 

LOL I just haven't managed to get to the theater much this summer....Rocky and Rani also I'll have to end up watching online now whenever it gets heresmiley36

I did watch Satyaprem ki Katha the other day and had some mixed feelings about it.....they deserve credit for approaching a sensitive subject pretty bravely in terms of showing trauma....they didn't shy away from showing the complicated nature of trauma and how Katha was struggling even after many efforts to move on. They addressed the physical and emotional scars pretty head on....and some convos were pretty good too. But yeah baaki as a love story overall it didn't fully hit....I guess it became more about the message rather than the interpersonal emotions between the characters. 

But Sattu ka character deffo was nicely written and Kartik did a good job.....Kiara was decent too. 

I'm also still struggling to finish Jubilee....end mein bore ho rahi hoon main and it's a struggle to get to the last epismiley36.....really tired of the endless affairs and cross connections going onsmiley36

Ditto about satyaprem ki katha..same to same.e I did like certain aspects but then it could.have been still way better had they not.gone the comedy way  and wasted time in some.things..I really did like.katha's acceptance and confession  to all straight up it sure does need guts..and Kiara ko aise roles suit karte hain ..but as I said earlier too and I guess you would agree that the cadualness at times  really got🙄 and I found a Lil bit lack of sensivity with how they were  just chatting in public  and throwing the word rape so casually at times.. but I loved supriya  and the way she empathized  with Katha.. some of my fav scenes involve her in the film..and yeah I felt the songs just kept breaking  the flow 

Re: jubilee.. frankly I have kinda forgotten the details smiley36 but the closing  Sequence is what still etched in memory 

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 8 months ago