I'm looking for a movie name, who can help?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

hi 

In 90's I watched a south Indian movie, only remember the story of the movie a little bit. Can someone help me to find the name of this movie, please

This south Indian movie would be before the year 2005 I think.

The main two characters, get married and move back to husbands' houses. But he wanted to keep the marriage secret so he asked her to be made to his mother and she keeps his their wedding picture behind another picture Later relate to going to come. So his husband go to a lorry park to find this person and to make him drunk. He mistakenly drank with another person. the relative came home and figure out this gild is treated like a maid now, then her family come with lot of people to fight on trackers. 

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by D505

hi 

In 90's I watched a south Indian movie, only remember the story of the movie a little bit. Can someone help me to find the name of this movie, please

This south Indian movie would be before the year 2005 I think.

The main two characters, get married and move back to husbands' houses. But he wanted to keep the marriage secret so he asked her to be made to his mother and she keeps his their wedding picture behind another picture Later relate to going to come. So his husband go to a lorry park to find this person and to make him drunk. He mistakenly drank with another person. the relative came home and figure out this gild is treated like a maid now, then her family come with lot of people to fight on trackers. 

from the points said... it seems to be malayalam movie "meleparabile aanveedu"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at1ptwk6MW4