Hellos. Bringing this up

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: m4manju

Hellos. Bringing this up

HOLA! 

reviving this cc with story from yrkkh!

I wasn't following the new season but recently saw news about the ML and 2nd FL (Ruhi) getting replaced overnight by RS smiley3 i read so many posts about what might have happened on set for RS to do so but it was still shocking, reminded me of how he replaced Kunal from YRHPK abruptly smiley19 

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

HOLA! 

reviving this cc with story from yrkkh!

I wasn't following the new season but recently saw news about the ML and 2nd FL (Ruhi) getting replaced overnight by RS smiley3 i read so many posts about what might have happened on set for RS to do so but it was still shocking, reminded me of how he replaced Kunal from YRHPK abruptly smiley19 

@bold - Yay to us!

I also read that news, it was all over smiley18

Well, RS has been brutal like that.

@YRHPK - don't even remind me, I still feel a pang in heart when I remember how much we tried to stop it from going off air. I was constantly participating on trends and what not smiley19 At least we fought tooth n nail.

p.s. any news from Insta on Rhea or is she MIA?

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

@bold - Yay to us!

I also read that news, it was all over smiley18

Well, RS has been brutal like that.

@YRHPK - don't even remind me, I still feel a pang in heart when I remember how much we tried to stop it from going off air. I was constantly participating on trends and what not smiley19 At least we fought tooth n nail.

p.s. any news from Insta on Rhea or is she MIA?

ikr? we went with a fight so atleast we have no regrets in that sense

rhea recently posted new photos from her europe trip but no news of her coming back with a show smiley18

m4manju thumbnail

ikr? we went with a fight so atleast we have no regrets in that sense

rhea recently posted new photos from her europe trip but no news of her coming back with a show smiley18

Ok. At least she is staying active on social media.

m4manju thumbnail

I am watching a new Marathi show which is copy of Teri meri doriya and I think an og bengali show you told me about.

They are good so far in Marathi. One change from hindi is, here the eldest sister is vamp and middle sister gets married to the eldest brother. I am liking their chemistry so far, fighting like tom n jerry smiley36

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

I am watching a new Marathi show which is copy of Teri meri doriya and I think an og bengali show you told me about.

They are good so far in Marathi. One change from hindi is, here the eldest sister is vamp and middle sister gets married to the eldest brother. I am liking their chemistry so far, fighting like tom n jerry smiley36

ooh so the copy pasting is continuing in other languages too? smiley36

@bold: that's how it is in the bengali and hindi show too. the eldest vamp sister gets married to the 2nd brother who's also a villain smiley36 btw afaik the bengali show is still running with the second generation 

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

i stopped following imlie since january so had no idea that they killed off Agastya and now the ML is his look alike? smiley38 why gul why? why would you break my heart like this? 

found this thread just now and the first clip broke me smiley19

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5349184

m4manju thumbnail

ooh so the copy pasting is continuing in other languages too? smiley36

@bold: that's how it is in the bengali and hindi show too. the eldest vamp sister gets married to the 2nd brother who's also a villain smiley36 btw afaik the bengali show is still running with the second generation 

Looks the template is being followed religiously then smiley36

@bengali version - omg, gen2 already? then same would follow in here too. Btw, I am enjoying the banters between ML and FL, they are kinds cute. especially FL is total kickas*smiley16 and not abla nari

m4manju thumbnail

i stopped following imlie since january so had no idea that they killed off Agastya and now the ML is his look alike? smiley38 why gul why? why would you break my heart like this? 

found this thread just now and the first clip broke me smiley19

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5349184

This sucks!!! If they had to retain the actor, why kill the character off? this ruins the emotions attached with the couple and doesnt feel the same even if actors are same. that is why i hated when they replaced naira with seerat smiley18 although kaira were ruined much before :(

I am so sorry they did this to imlie too. sitara and its idiotic gimmicks smiley7