In school not in a relationship ! ðŸ˜†

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Daebak

Aditya clearly has a type😆

Sab theek ja raha tha.

Shraddha: Lemme ruin it😆

I use to rank Shraddha way above Ananya, in grace, brains, and beauty. But they both kind of made the same dumb statement. Ananya, both insiders and outsiders have the same struggle. And Shraddha, I FEEL like an outsider. WTF? ðŸ¤ªName an outsider with your level of acting skills that managed to survive for so long. Be a bit more grateful for your privilege? It is fine if you do not think it is unfair. But don't act like a victim when you ain't. Looks like his type might be missing brain cells. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJp2lbXbzYU

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Imagine, if she feels like an outsider in the industry, being so connected and having a famous father, and a famous Aunty. It makes me wonder what the real outsiders are made to feel. 

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Someone who gets 90% might look like a topper to others but if they are surrounded by those who get 95-99%, you'll be bound to think you're not that good. It's the same case here. Shraddha is surrounded by hyper nepo kids like Ranbir, Varun, Alia, etc., as in those who had a lot more backing than her. Relative to them she didn't have those opportunities, so her feeling this way is valid, even though she  appears ignorant of thousands of actual outsiders struggling for one chance.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I didn’t see this interview. I respect her opinions and she must have had some tough experiences, but I wonder if her being the daughter of a well known guy  in the industry can feel this way, then how a true blue outsider must feel, especially those who have no connections and people who can have their backs. She is a lovely girl but with those below average acting skills that she absolutely refuses to polish, she should be grateful that she is getting so many offers, I am pretty sure that’s also something to do with her surname apart from her popularity of course. People who come with no connections have it much more tough than these guys I believe, because they gotta survive purely on their talent and hard work. 

Edited by infinity101 - 1 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dimdim

Imagine, if she feels like an outsider in the industry, being so connected and having a famous father, and a famous Aunty. It makes me wonder what the real outsiders are made to feel. 

The question should be how do they make others feel  

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Mein victim hoon. 

Yeh story banake.. woh story banake. 
kuchh bhi karke.. 

Mein Victim hoon.. 

(Read this in Kachha kela voice.)