Which team are you on?

Poll Choice
I am team Arman
I am team Veer
I like both but I like Armaan a little more
I like both but I like Veer a little more
Login To Vote
Posted: 1 years ago

As TIMG is moving ahead, it will be interesting to see who is in which team. So just a fun poll...

I am Team Veer so far.😆

team veer forever 

Team veer he put screen on fire he is smart and funny,rest all are boring break up patch drama only.

Till now Veer is the only character who is interesting. It is him who is doing things in the background be it planning against the mayor, saving Eisha, winning the trust of Maya( the officer), planning to set Kavya free.On the other hand i m so bored of Arman's self victimization, and sympathy card.And his repeated breakup and patchup with eisha is another level irritating. 

So till now Veer is the only Relatable character.So Always Team Veer.He is what he is to the face and I love and relate to this.

Team veer 🐺🍺🖤 watching something really good after long time. & wow what a top-notch performance of karan / veer in each situation & Scene in timg .VEER 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 , ur expression, ur voice modulation , ur anger , ur pain,  ur cuteness, ur naughtiness ,the satisfaction of watching something really good...It can't be expressed and karan kundrra you have got your part nailed down to a T💯. Also like other characters acting as well like mahek & cheery. 

Team Veer , veer is the only character so far it’s clearly depicted. He is good , bad, sweet, angry and unapologetic❤️‍🔥

Always Team veer 😍❤️ #KaranKundrra 

Hate to deny biasness ... but am Team Veer ☺️

Team Veer...He is the interesting one and for all the bad things he has done so far, he is the one doesn't try to gain sympathy but his pain is noticable...

Armaan for some reason doesn't touch my heart much...always tries to get away by playing victim...

Edited by urmita - 1 years ago

Team Veer

But I also want a bindaas girl for Armaan to make his life more adventurous😆