Posted: 1 years ago

Did you guys watch it?! I liked the whole episode although zee5 broke it into halves I guess! 

It was eyes pleasing to see Maitree in that beautiful sky blue dress plus the whole sequence was nice had drama about the families and then chotu Tiwari got his name!

It’s good to see how subtle yet strong maitree and her father is trying to help Ashsish

Maitree is finally digging vasu Aunty’s intentions she myt end up helping ashish too…

So what?! It was always about friendship she will also get a partner but Sab Ekdum se Nahi hota na life mein!

It’s a story of a widow girl being Yashoda ma of her best friends kid that’s the journey… I feel it jus needs time to blossom Maitree’s life

These days we should jus enjoy the shows till they last

Originally posted by Crazze4tv

So what?! It was always about friendship she will also get a partner but Sab Ekdum se Nahi hota na life mein!

It’s a story of a widow girl being Yashoda ma of her best friends kid that’s the journey… I feel it jus needs time to blossom Maitree’s life

Its ok for u and me but i hv seen many comments saying that a show cannot run without a ML and they shud bring someone opposite Maitree..

One more mahaepisode is coming on 20th march.. Pls dont miss guys..

The mahaepisode was fabulous.. The makers are very aincere in their story telling.. Ab dekhna padega ki kaise vasundara manipulates nandini against maitree. Yesterday she gave a hint and inspite of everyone's warning maitree has taken his drastic step.. 

They hv shown maitree as a multitasker so i want her to take care of the baby as well as her career. That wud be fab to watch.. 

Yesssss it was a great episode! I feel ab asli kahani shuru hogi they were jus setting the base 

Yes hoping and praying even though slowly we rise 

Watched the whole maha episode on TV.. There were only 2 commercial breaks which is not good for the show.

Colour blue was a pleasing sight to watch.. Finally maitree is moving on in life and she is definitely going to help ashish and he will be released.. Hope viewers ko show acha lage. 

Loving Sachin-princy scenes.. 

Well that’s super worrying then! Even the forum is so quiet