Do you think Raghu and prathana will be together again???

Teja1 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

On this weekend episode their are lots  of flash back coming to prathana and Raghu abt their past life’s and how would be if they not get separated ..Do you think prathana and Raghu can get together again and start new life or they will not patch up??wats your pov 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rukamani thumbnail

Yes am very excited for prathna and Raghuveer will be together

Indiatas thumbnail

I think they will be together but not anytime soon ...prathna will take her revenge n she will get to know abt her daughter that she is alive...I feel she will not let raghu know abt her..

te100 thumbnail

Love naagin6.. acting of teju is best

Ridz4eva thumbnail

Let’s hope they do! SheshNaag & SheshNaagin are meant to be together forever like Laxmi Narayan ❤️❤️🙏🙏

Kittipietejran1 thumbnail

Yes I think Raghu and Pratha will be together again. 😍❤️

Beautiful Pratha 😍😍 #TejasswiPrakash 

Eydis thumbnail

Yes because they are main lead 😂

Poojamane thumbnail

Yess they will get back together

And that will be the end

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teja1

On this weekend episode their are lots  of flash back coming to prathana and Raghu abt their past life’s and how would be if they not get separated ..Do you think prathana and Raghu can get together again and start new life or they will not patch up??wats your pov 

I hope the Snake Couple does end up together but what I am not liking is the endless dragging of episodes.Unlike her mom Pratha Prathna is quite pessimistic and tends to give up on things quite easily.

When Mehak and Seema killed Rudra and her parents Rishabh and Pratha she chose to bury herself in Earth for around 6 years before returning as the Female Ghajini.With Raghuveer entering into her life things stabilized for a bit.

I really liked Raghuveer's character but trust the CV's to make his character look weak again.

In the beginning he was quite sharp and agile sticking with Prathna all the way helping her in times of crisis unlike Rudra before him but when his daughter Meher was being dragged away by the tides of Yamuna neither he nor Prathna made any effort to save their daughter instead bickering between themselves like some normal human couples.

At least Raghu should have been shown as making a worthwhile effort to save his daughter Meher in that rainy storm weather otherwise what is the use of being some Powerful Shesh-Naag? Prathna on the other hand seems to have become cold in short the Angry-Bird wali Aunty as specified by Meher.

Why didnt Prathna or even Raghu not make any effort to trace their daughter Meher specially Prathna? Hate to say this but Prathna has been a big failure as a Mother to her two daughters.

On the other hand Pratha made every effort to save her daughter Prathna.She also lost Prathna at the beginning but never gave up on the search for her daughter That's the difference between Pratha and Prathna.

Why are the CV's portraying Prathna as some kind of a weak character who's always looking for the easy way out? Why didnt Prathna or Raghu for that matter never tried to search for their 2nd daughter Meher instead thinking her to be dead all these years?  

Technically speaking Prathna's has a pessimistic approach towards life unlike her mom Pratha.

Edited by masked - 1 years ago
Tejalove44 thumbnail

Yes for sure they will

Excited to see them together