BB ka masti club #9 - Page 46

Posted: 12 months ago
Originally posted by Chocru

Look who resurrected 

Welcome back 🤗

ohhh, How is health now? Feeling better?

Succession? No idea... will watch it. Have nothing to watch rn so will start this one!

@Which side are you on... Ohhh a typical old melody! Loved hearing it... and this kinda makes me more curious about the show... 

I am going crazy with practice. And the one happening in India right now is a Shotgun tournament (skeet and trap). Not my line... :) or were you talking about last month's ISSF world cup in Bhopal? I am still to make it to that going through qualifiers for the next one.

Also, my game filming is still work under progress because I am recalling past shots AFTER I'm done lmao I'm like one of those people who think up witty comebacks 1hr after the argument is over. But the whole process of actually recording what I am doing in the moment is helping in a way. 

We have techniques in shooting called Calling shot and Follow through. Where after you shoot you don't look at the score but analyze where exactly the shot landed and how is the body movement and sight picture. I was always hasty with follow through because I was(am) impatient but this whole game filming is sort of helping me slow down and actually follow through and call shot properly. So yes, small but significant steps.  

@IPL: I'm getting old. IPL sheen worn off for me a couple years ago... I only watch highlights and check out any shots that made some buzz. IPL usually got some crazy fielding moments though!

I'm following the controversial LIV tournament a bit though. How good is it to come right after classic of the game like Augusta/Masters? 

TY … IFSM :) 🤗

Health wise.. doctor appointment Monday evening.. let’s see .. not getting to 100% but its horrible allergy season..

yes I loved the song… sorta nothing to do with show in a way but its reall good as my friends who dont watch much of anything love it… Another good one if u have nothing to see is Shadow and Bone.. It’s based on books…. Amazing books btw and the creators pulled off two sorta of parallel but intertwined books.. 2 seasons so far and honestly well done including casting :) 

Oh I know u dont do shotgun yaar :) air is your thing… yes I am guessing whatever was the one that was about a month ago :)… good luck on qualifiers…. Wanna see some medals :) 🤗 game filming is a process anyways and I am so glad it’s helping u in small steps.. baby steps right? And I am sure experts like u only need small corrections to make a huge difference to begin with :) dont forget to “record” conditions also - like wind/distance/etc also - all the variables u take into account…..and then remembering the ones where what u did that worked best…. I am happy to hear that I didnt give u a totally useless tool….🤣

IPL - I can only watch weekends yaar… the prediction game is fun.. u can do it offline but the threads are fun as people arent just posting scores… aaj to kuch zyaadaaa hee mazey they :) … If u want I will tag u next weekend when I am actually watching.. one of the weekends we gonna watch with hindi commentary.. trust me. Those commentators and hindi are entertainment by themselves on a diff level regardless of game/outcome…🤣

woh LIV and Masters — kya bolu mein… I think its like old guard monopoly guarding the gate in some ways.. hainaa? But sadly Tiger leaving the circuit soon.. I have watched him and PGA tournament in person and frankly it was really good fun :) …. Way more than I thought it would be as its a slow game… 

am going to finally step out for music today as I been on a break being sick and all.. and now that summer is sorta almost here… got a few outdoor things etc.. gonna be a blast :) .. if only I can get to 100% normal :) .. 

come back soon :) talk more later 🤗

Originally posted by RockingSunny

Waise guys lagta hai ye forum agla season shuru hone par close hoga🤣. Achcha hai jab tak khula hai khula rehne do❤️

haan bhai…. Yeah aapka aur mera first time seeing this place open without naam or nishaaan of shutting down….🤣

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GWWcwpGoswCheck the rendition of this one :) simply fab :) 

Originally posted by RockingSunny

Ya everything is fine here😃. How are you🤗?? Waise ipl threads mein aya karo waha match na dekhkar bhi masti kar sakte hai🥳

second that :) .. at least on weekends cuz weekdays mein to hum khood heen gayaab hotey hain….😆

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 12 months ago