Still confused about the lead’s casting choice.

Posted: 1 years ago

I see no chemistry between Eisha and any of the Oberoi brothers. Which is weird coz romance is a strong part of this show along with the supernatural element.

Stelena , Delena, initial Forwood, Klaroline ❤️ even Bamon each of them had hard core fans and shippers coz they were written nicely and acted amazingly.

Here Eisha actor is a cutie and on her own she is good as Eisha (lacking as Kavya). However she has absolutely no chemistry with the lead actors. Didnt the cvs do any screen test (?) she looks too young. She looks younger than Cherry and Mehek too. 

Similarly Gashmeer (who has got the smoldering hot part down) is good as Arman but as ArSha(?) only little chemistry is evident in the fall and catch scenes. overall, I don’t feel it.

Karan as Veer has more chemistry with Mehek (imo). (Make this version of Bamon happen please)

Originally posted by Sense9

I see no chemistry between Eisha and any of the Oberoi brothers. Which is weird coz romance is a strong part of this show along with the supernatural element.

Stelena , Delena, initial Forwood, Klaroline ❤️ even Bamon each of them had hard core fans and shippers coz they were written nicely and acted amazingly.

Here Eisha actor is a cutie and on her own she is good as Eisha (lacking as Kavya). However she has absolutely no chemistry with the lead actors. Didnt the cvs do any screen test (?) she looks too young. She looks younger than Cherry and Mehek too. 

Similarly Gashmeer (who has got the smoldering hot part down) is good as Arman but as ArSha(?) only little chemistry is evident in the fall and catch scenes. overall, I don’t feel it.

Karan as Veer has more chemistry with Mehek (imo). (Make this version of Bamon happen please)

I think the Lansdale Indian version of TVD should maintain its Originality when compared to its western counterpart.Many people on this forum want Eisha-Veer as the lead pair but so far Eisha's romance is with Armaan only.

Veer's character arc is that of an anti-hero so far-scheming villain with redeeming qualities but yes Armaan does need to come out of his squeaky clean image.His past needs to be revealed so that viewers could see the real Armaan behind the current postive facade.

Veer turning to the dark side was due to Armaan's past actions regarding Kavya.And while Armaan's intentions might have not been wrong the way he took out Kavya by imprisoning her in that Cave might have angered Veer.

TVD ran for almost 6 Seasons and I don't think Ishq Mein Ghayal is gonna run that longer.Moreover the setting is more youth-oriented as if this Supernatural Show is geared more towards the current Gen Z whereas even the current N6 caters to every section of the viewer base which includes both the millenials as well as the past Generation.

Edited by masked - 1 years ago

I've only finished up till Ep. 3, but so far Armaan's scenes with both Cherry and Mehak have been more compelling than his scenes with Eisha. His amusement towards Cherry's antics in the first episode where she's bossing him around about the play and her interest in bhediyas was peak Steroline. And I know they absolutely copied that scene between Armaan and Mehak where he talks about how much he respects yoginis (like Stefan did with the Salem witches), but he actually felt like Stefan in that scene.

I like Reem a lot, she's super charming and I thought she was great in IMMJ 3, but because I'm getting nothing from her dynamics with Armaan and Veer so far, I'm having a hard time believing her as the lead.

Originally posted by masked

I think the Lansdale Indian version of TVD should maintain its Originality when compared to its western counterpart.Many people on this forum want Eisha-Veer as the lead pair but so far Eisha's romance is with Armaan only.

Veer's character arc is that of an anti-hero so far-scheming villain with redeeming qualities but yes Armaan does need to come out of his squeaky clean image.His past needs to be revealed so that viewers could see the real Armaan behind the current postive facade.

Veer turning to the dark side was due to Armaan's past actions regarding Kavya.And while Armaan's intentions might have not been wrong the way he took out Kavya by imprisoning her in that Cave might have angered Veer.

TVD ran for almost 6 Seasons and I don't think Ishq Mein Ghayal is gonna run that longer.Moreover the setting is more youth-oriented as if this Supernatural Show is geared more towards the current Gen Z whereas even the current N6 caters to every section of the viewer base which includes both the millenials as well as the past Generation.

TVD was 8 seasons...and they made Armaan say some random things at start but from precap, in next week they will show the exact same flash back story in TIMG as TVD regarding Kathrine's "death" and Stefan damon dying and their dad's part...So Armaan will have done same things Stefan did...

And abhi to ArSha sath honge coz Stelena were together till S3...now if they copy till Esha turning bhediya then that is when we will know is Esha-Veer endgame like TVD or if they plan to differ...So far they are going TVD way...

Originally posted by urmita

TVD was 8 seasons...and they made Armaan say some random things at start but from precap, in next week they will show the exact same flash back story in TIMG as TVD regarding Kathrine's "death" and Stefan damon dying and their dad's part...So Armaan will have done same things Stefan did...

And abhi to ArSha sath honge coz Stelena were together till S3...now if they copy till Esha turning bhediya then that is when we will know is Esha-Veer endgame like TVD or if they plan to differ...So far they are going TVD way...

But Season 3 ke katam hone tak ...its already 66 epis ...way ahead of their planned episodes ...

Because Elena actually starts to realise her true love for Damon in season 4 end which is another 22 epis ...

So until unless they skim through season 3 ...and just show ths ritual of Klaus becoming a hybrid , Veer being with Eisha when she is recovering when her bio dad takes her death upon him and then showing Maahir attacking Veer and for that Armaan goes to Klaus Rippah phase shuru ...bas orginals ke baaki logh Rebekah aur Kol na rahe then show will end faster that Armaan sees Eisha getting closer with Armaan ...and then they can start with the remaining bache epis in their own creativity....

44+ Max 3 epis (summing up season3 what I mentioned above) = 47 epis ...

Uske baad then can end it their way...

Edited by dellzcreationz - 1 years ago

Originally posted by dellzcreationz

But Season 3 ke katam hone tak ...its already 66 epis ...way ahead of their planned episodes ...

Because Elena actually starts to realise her true love for Damon in season 4 end which is another 22 epis ...

So until unless they skim through season 3 ...and just show ths ritual of Klaus becoming a hybrid , Veer being with Eisha when she is recovering when her bio dad takes her death upon him and then showing Maahir attacking Veer and for that Armaan goes to Klaus Rippah phase shuru ...bas orginals ke baaki logh Rebekah aur Kol na rahe then show will end faster that Armaan sees Eisha getting closer with Armaan ...and then they can start with the remaining bache epis in their own creativity....

44+ Max 3 epis (summing up season3 what I mentioned above) = 47 epis ...

Uske baad then can end it their way...

That's why I said if they show that...Btw we are speculating it all expecting the are copying TVD 8 seasons to a TIMG of 52 episodes...But what if the copy the season format too...I mean Naagin as so many seasons...and this one with TVD story will but much better seasons...

Originally posted by urmita

That's why I said if they show that...Btw we are speculating it all expecting the are copying TVD 8 seasons to a TIMG of 52 episodes...But what if the copy the season format too...I mean Naagin as so many seasons...and this one with TVD story will but much better seasons...

But Naagin had different stories in each stories ...just that it had cameos from the other stories making an entry ...

Kya Mamta TVD ko pura copy karegi till 8 seasons ?? That's the question...

But Naagin had different stories in each stories ...just that it had cameos from the other stories making an entry ...

I doubt…Gashmeer’s movie starts shooting in May..so he is out before May..which leaves just 1.5-2 months..difficult to fit in 8 seasons in 2 months..if karan and Reem are free, they can kill off Armaan and develop VeerSha but with such low TRPs I doubt Color’s will extend it too..

I dont know...so far they are copying TVD episode by episode, scene by scene...differ karne ka koi naam nehi le rahe story wise...But nobody has time to see this through to its end...So I dont know what they are thinking...if this is just this one season then they should start creating their own story now, coz TVD is 8 seasons long...

Originally posted by DeepthiSunil

I doubt…Gashmeer’s movie starts shooting in May..so he is out before May..which leaves just 1.5-2 months..difficult to fit in 8 seasons in 2 months..if karan and Reem are free, they can kill off Armaan and develop VeerSha but with such low TRPs I doubt Color’s will extend it too..

Or they can put him at rest 🤣

Just like Nina took an exit ...

But 2 seasons mein pura story badal jaayega because those 2 seasons actually showed Stefan and Damon bonding..., Him and Caroline development, Valerie ...., Saltzman's twins, Bonnie Enzo...

They can actually show that Veer is falling for Mahek for that matter and being the third wheel in hers and Enzo relationship...

And Eisha is jealousy...makes her rethink her choices...