Will Neil ever perform an intimate scene like this with Ayesha in ghum

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf6RTVcPRCA

I don't know how many of you have read my five shots on Sairat named Out of love.

Ever since I had written it, I always had this question in my mind.

Will the CVs ever dare to show such an intimate moment of love like I had written in five shots series in the show ghum?

I don't know if Ayesha will agree to it but I have seen Neil perform a very intimate scene with late Vaishali Thakker in Laal Ishq in 2019.

I know back then Neil wasn't married but still does that mean he won't be able perform the same way he did before marriage?

I do love Neilwarya off-screen and do wish them all the luck and happiness in their marriage.

But I'm a Sairat lover on-screen and wish to see Sairat together.

So will Neil and Ayesha ever perform such a scene together like Neil and late Vaishali performed in this particular episode of Laal Ishq?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

I dont want any scenes of them at all. Period.🤣

Rosyme thumbnail

U can see only one person in the camera at a time. Either his face or her face. Not together.

The scene will be edited n such a way that there's social distancing.

If Kenil choreographs it, it may look good. Not otherwise.

Edited by Rosyme - 1 years ago
AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

The scene they did pre leap were quite bold for sure. Because I have watched the BTS of the First Night Scene, idk if I should post the GIF here...but was quite intimate with the camera angle they gave. Even yesterday's scene was quite intimate when pulled Sai towards him while talking. 

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

I'm a sanskari kind of person ðŸ¤£

Mujhe social distancing bhi chalta hai bas emotional connect hona chahiye ðŸ˜†

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I don't think this would be possible. Even if they show they would have social distancing.

Forgetmenot620 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I can't say anything about them but I love sanskari Sairat ðŸ˜†

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Yes he can. The passion NEILSHA can show is superb....here in the clip above its different in context.Even their consummation scenes were quite intimate and in yesterday's episode too. The comfort is there and don't think there is any inhibition. The only limitation can be 8 pm slot. 

Edited by Nirip - 1 years ago
ITVfan2020 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Don’t want to see any kind of intimacy between Sairat after they showed virakhi sharing the bed. And pakhi getting intimate with Virat and he stood or sat  their like Sai never existed in his life. Just for TRP they may shove forced Sairat down our throats but I am done with Sairat. TRP of Anupama reached all time high when they introduced Anuj in Anu’s life. If GHKKPM makers handle  new lead track beautifully then we will be at No.1 in TRP. 

Dishasuji thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

According to me if the story demands no one can deny.

But in tomorrow episode and the one Ayesha sitting on neilbhatt during Shruti track asking for forgiveness is done keeping pillow under blanket.

I think so...