~Happy Birthday LaReine aka Hina ~ 🎁🎉🥳

Eydis thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

*Aisha (Havaana) toofan ki speed pe video call karte hue*

Aisha: Code Red! Code Red! Bada scene hone wala hai!

Sehar (Sunshine Soul): Ab kya hua? 🤔

Aisha: Sid-Kiara ki shaadi hai na? 😳

Awida: Haan 🤔

Aisha: Ab nahi hogi… 

*pin drop silence*

Awida: You mean?🤓

Aisha nodded solemnly, knowing ki kaand hone wala hai.

Sehar: Toh ab kya kare? ! Nina ko bole? 

Aisha: Voh abhi TV dekh rahi hai, saare shows jo dekhti hai…usse sone ka time krise milta hai kya pata…🤔

Awida: Topic pe raho, waise matter humare jurisdiction ke bahar hai.

Aisha: Toh kya hua, humare saathi border ke uss paar bhi hai!  😎

Ashley: Can’t believe early morning flight leke Rajasthan jaana padh raha hai 🤪. They better treat me to a Dubai trip! 🥱

*Ashley trained CIA agent ki tara papparazzi ko dodge karte hue back entrance se nikalti hai. 🤠😎She jumps on a stylish bike because agents have to look badass. BGM mein James Bond ka music baj raha hota hai. Phone bajta hai, which Ashley attends via voice control*  

Aisha: Pohochi tum?

Ashley: On my way.

Sehar: Jaldi karna chahiye! 

Ashley: Ab jahaaj bhi khud udahau kya?😡

Awida: You guys can start arguing anywhere urgh. Ashley, is your partner there?

Ashley: Yup, I see her! 

*Somersault and unnecessary cartwheels🤸🏼‍♀️ karte hue we see MinionBoss entering the arena and seats herself behind Ashley with ease.*

MB: Sup?😎

Ashley: The girls are on the line. Lemme put it on speaker.

Sehar: Pata hai na kya karna hai?

MB: Dekho beheno, koshish karenge. But humko pata hai madame dheeth hai.

Aisha: Jo karna hai jaidi karo.

Sehar: And video call us, humein dekhna hai.

MB and Ashley aankhein roll karte hue  speed up karte hai bike ko. They see the wedding venue. Bade alphabets main likha hai - SIDHARTH WEDS KIARA 

MinionBoss: Kuch bhi ho, do not get caught. 

Ashley: Just act like a snob and we will fit right in with the filmy gang.😎

MinionBoss: Uh oh…I think we are too late! 

Ashley and MinionBoss see the huge palace doors opening and Kiara stepping out looking beautiful. Sidharth stands in his regal sherwani, handsome as always. That was not what worried them. From another corner, they noticed another bride running at full speed, pushing anyone who came in her way, sprinting all the way to where Sid was.

KJo Papa nearly fainted (drama kween) when he sees none other than our very own Hinna wearing a stunning bridal lehenga. Hinna turns to face Sid, a huge smile on her face ❓  ☺️

Hinna: Tum itni badi galti karne wale they. Maine bacha liya! ☺️

Sid: Um…I..do I know you? 🤓

Hinna: Not yet. But jaan loge. I am your Ishq Wala Love, your Zehenaseeb. Eventually I will be the ladki jisko dekhke tum ho jaoge chull. ☺️

Kiara: What the hell is going on here? Security?!!! 😡

MB *grabs Kiara by the shoulders*: I would suggest you stay very calm, ye bahot khatarnaak time hai.

Ashley: Trust her, its for your own good. We want to help.

Sid: That’s very sweet but..um…I am getting married.

Hinna: Damn right you are. To me! I am the Heer to your Ranjhaa.☺️ Don’t believe me? Here’s the proof, one minute.

Hinna gets out her phone and video calls the woman, the myth, the legend😈…our very own darling, FingerFetish. 😈

FF: Hi Sid. We don’t know each other, but I am sure my words will reach you…*puts on her best Aishwarya Rai voice*. Duniya main diya leke bhi dhundo na, too Hinna jaise pyaar karne wali nahi milegi. 

Sau andheron mein bhi roshan ho, Hinna ko uss haqeeqat ki talash hai. 😈🤔

Teri dehleez pe chodh raye, uss mohabbat ki Hinna ko talash hai.

Jhukne ki ibadat ko samjhe jahaan walon…katne pe joh haasil ho, Hinna ko uss jannat ki talaash hai. 

*everyone goes visibly awwwwww*☺️

MB to Ashley: Ye sahi hai…ADHM mein se Ash ki shayri ko paraphrase kiya hai. 🤣🤣

Ashley: Makes sense…KJo Papa looks so pissed.🤣

Fingu Baby: So Sid. Don’t you see? A love she craved more than a lifetime is standing in front of her. And the love you would never have dreamed of is right there, waiting for you to accept her! So why the wait, you Kukkad Kamaal Da? 😈

Sid: Is this true? *heart emojis in his eyes*😍

Hinna: I have waited more than 10 years. Par kabuki office se holiday nahi mili, too kabuki visa process nahi kar paayi. 🥺🥺🥺

Kiara: But you don’t even know her name!!! 🤦😡

Hinna: Its Hinna soon-to-be Malhotra. We can learn the rest about each other everyday. Ab toh puri zindagi hai na?🥺

Sid: *completely floored*🥺😍😍😍 Hinna…my darling…❤️will you do me the honors and make me the happiest man alive by saying yes to being mine? Its banjaare ka ghar banogi?😍

Hinna: A thousand times yes!!!🙈🙈❤️❤️

animated-dancing-image-0051

While they hug and the rest cheer, 💏an angry Kiara turns to face MB and Ashley.😡

Kiara: What the hell you guys…🤬

Ashley *sobbing her eyes out*: I am sorry but that was just beautiful. 😭😭😭😭

MB: No words! *bawls like a baby. Uske haath mein phone hai and video call on hai…Awida, Sehar, Aisha sab milke ro rahe hai.*😭😭😭😭😭😭

Ashley: Oooh we’ll find you someone too Ki! Don’t you worry!😌

We cut to post wedding where Ashley is singing Manike for the newly weds and all the sharam-haya is out of the window for the couple. (You call damn well know I can sing xD )

MB gets a phone call: We were wondering where you were.🤨

Maroon: Since Kiara is there, can y’all let me talk to her? This is the right time to find a way to my Angels. Or even Jonita. Or…😄😄😉

MB: Yup I get it. Here ya go.🤦

Sab pawry kar rahe hai. Its the wedding of the freaking decade and we haven’t seen a happier looking couple.👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨👩‍❤️‍👨

Meanwhile MB and Ashley chuckle looking at their group chat dinging.👀🧐

Nina: Sorry guys, poore hafte ke shows dekh rahi thi. What did I miss?🤪🤪

From all India Forum waasis and blessings of the IF Development team, we wish Mr and Mrs. Malhotra a happy married life! ❤️

animated-doll-image-0148

and 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HINA 🥳

Credits :

Organizers : Havaana & NINALOGY

Write Up : Ashley.Tisdale and concept by Havaana

Siggies & Edits: x.titli.x

Tags : NINALOGY

Birthday Wishes Compilation : Havaana & NINALOGY

Edited by Havaana - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eydis thumbnail

CakeTime

please jaldi jaldi sare cake cut kar mujhe bhook lagi hai 

animated-doll-image-0191

Sparkling Wedding Cake GIF | Wedding cake videos, Cake, Beautiful wedding  cakes

Order Cakes Online in Rewa

Animated-Happy-Birthday-Cake-Gif-Images.gif (400×468) | Happy birthday cake  images, Birthday gif, Birthday gif images

31+} Happy Birthday Cake GIF | Cake Animation Images

NINALOGY thumbnail

Happy birthday Hinnasmiley31You are really cool and vibe wherever you go. I love seeing your username in different forums and different posts; love reading your views, your banter with others, your funny comments, etc.

Hope you have a great day and a great year ahead. Wishing you loads of happiness, success, good health and whatever you desire.smiley27

She is evil, she is a balaa, her saboon is slow most of the times, she responds to tags and quotes after an eternity, she opens either the most thaka hua CC or the most spammed CC (nothing in between) in the history of BWF, she is absolutely unique when it comes to sheep game - gives unique answers in sheep and common answers in anti-sheep!!! smiley8

Though, in spite of all this, she is a warm person at heart smiley27. Cheerful, positive, spreading happiness, never gets into silly arguments (hasn't at least with me smiley36), isn't a stan of anyone (except Sid, who doesn't get much traction in the BWF anyway, so isn't bothersome smiley2)

Here is wishing the lovely lady a Very Happy Birthday...

May all your dreams come true, may all the health, happiness and luck come your way, may you get a devraani of your liking, may Sid-Kiara have beautiful babies soon, may your dream of meeting AHK come true... Amen!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! smiley40I am so happy I've come across someone on IF who shares my love for sexy mocha (not a nickname for Sid....actual mocha 😭) You are completely crazy (in the best way) and your stories about your devars have killed me multiple times. I love how you bring humor to everything and make me haha all over the forum. I hope you remain the way you are and hope you have the best birthday everrrr. Hope you have an amazing year full of blessings, laughter, and happiness. smiley27!!!

Happy Birthday Hinna from your Marooniest friend smiley36

A very happy birthday to you, Hinna. Stay blessed and happy always like the way you're. And wishing you a very fun-filled and happening year ahead with all your wishes get fulfilled. Here's a small birthday greetings from my side. With love, Simantini.

Yo. I didn't want you in CC. smiley15 I don't care that you care. smiley15 But I do gotta wish you a happy birthday cause I got 2 people PMing me for it. smiley24 So here it is, Happy Birthday Hinna! smiley40

Happy Birthday Dear Hinna smiley40

Stay energetic and Stay happy smiley31

Have wonderful day and year ahead smiley31

Image       Image

Cheers..

ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔹𝕀ℝ𝕋ℍ𝔻𝔸𝕐 ℍ𝕀ℕℕ𝔸

Happiest of birthdays to my beautiful and beloved friend. Who would’ve thought that a random sheep game during Covid lockdown would be the beginning of a very valuable and genuine friendship. I adore that bond we share and couldn’t have been more blessed to call you a dear friend. Wishing you every happiness, love, success and good health. 

Love you as much as I love Siddharth’s lipstick shade 

Just kidding. smiley36

I love you as much as I love Arjun’s dimples. smiley9 

Happy Birthday Hina..

May God Bless you with happiness, prosperity and peace ,,,

Happy Birthday Quotes, Wishes & Messages 2023

Happy birthday La_reine aka Hinna.Have a great year ahead.May you br blessed with all the happiness.May all your wishes come true.Many many happy returns of the day💖💖 

Happy B'day Hinnasmiley41smiley40

May god bless usmiley27

Enjoy ur daysmiley31

~Rashi

Happy Birthday Hinna, Wishing you a Very Happy Birthday and hope you have a great year ahead filled with happiness and health , also lots and lots of creative threads as you are part of CCsmiley36

You are a caring friend and have a great sense of humor which i dont understand sometimessmiley36

Eat lots and lots of cakes and food and have funsmiley31

Dear Hinna,

A very happy birthday to a very wonderful soul. May your life be filled with love and happiness, may your dreams come true. 🎉🤗🎂

It's always fun to interact with you. May you have as much fun on your birthday as you wish. Hope you dance and others sing as you celebrate with joy and happiness. 🥳

Thank you for giving so many grandpas to your grandkids (aka us smiley36), but seriously I have lost track by now 🤣

Always keep smiling, like my OG grandpa 🤗❤️

And Happy birthday once again! smiley9

Best wishes,

Tiara

Jasmine/Jass/Jess wishes you A very Happy Birthday!! 

A very happy birthday to a naughty but  very  nice girl. She’s can be naughty and impatient when she’s arguing with maroon or even me and trying to up him esp during the CC issue or her anniversary in which she decided to open up her own thread lol  smiley37smiley37smiley36smiley36

even though maroon opened her one.smiley17smiley16

Another incident which is more recent and as todo with her birthday she asked Someone in particular to open it who is all set since months to open it but comes time to time. Well this girl is very lucky that there so many others who were ready to open her 🧵 thread as well!! So who is this person ? it’s non other then our forums    

LA_REINE AKA HINNA 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY  HINNA.  

Look whose here to wish you a very Happy Birthday it’s none other then  your very own SID with his unique style !! Sidharth Malhotra.Gif GIF - Sidharth Malhotra A Gentleman Alina GIFs

Sidharth Malhotra Sidharth GIF - Sidharth Malhotra Sidharth Sid GIFs
He even is making you a homemade cake 
Sidharth Malhotra Baking GIF - Sidharth Malhotra Baking Cake Baking GIFs
And here is the result 

Happy Birthday GIF - Happy Birthday Friend GIFs

Hope you enjoy your birthday with your na na clan too while dancing to this 

Tunak Tunak Indian Dance GIF - Tunak Tunak Indian Dance GIFs
And lastly grooving to this number mainke with Sid 

Naachna Aayan Kapoor GIF - Naachna Aayan Kapoor Sidharth Malhotra GIFs
Hace a great birthday Jasmine/Jass/Jess keep smiling smiley40smiley40smiley40smiley40

Edited by NINALOGY - 1 years ago
NINALOGY thumbnail

Happy birthday!

May you have a very happy birthday,
A celebration with family and friends,
Filled with whatever brings you joy,
The kind of joy that never ends.

With all the love your heart can hold,
And the utter joy birthdays bring,
May you have a truly special day,
You deserve the best of everything.

Let's raise a glass and make a toast,
Wishing joy, peace and health to you,
May your birthday be truly happy,
Full of love and life all day through.

animated-doll-image-0059

Birthday Poems - Happy Birthday Poem and eCard

A small gift for you smiley27

From havana 

animated-doll-image-0218

ɦǟքքʏ ɮɨʀƭɦɖǟʏ 

Imageɦɨռռǟ Image

coollogo_com-301371660.png

Happiest Birthday to Queen La_Reine aka Hinna. 

IMG_20230311_214929.jpg

May you have many more. You are one of the sweetest soul I have interacted on IF, From PSF to Sheep Games to different CCs. It been always nice to interact with you. You are just not an amazing host but amazing person too and a good friend who is super supportive, caring and a bit naughty too 😂

May you have a very happy birthday,

A celebration with family and friends,

Filled with whatever brings you joy,

The kind of joy that never ends.

With all the love your heart can hold,

And the utter joy birthdays bring,

May you have a truly special day,

You deserve the best of everything.

Another year has passed

A birthday for you is in store

May you find this coming year

Be one with lots of open doors.

Follow your dreams

Remember you can achieve

All that you dream

Whatever your mind can conceive

So this poems brings

wishes for you

in hopes that the coming year

is filled with things you love to do.

Here is a special gift for you 😳

Have a lovely day 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Let's have party and fun on Hinna's birthday 🥳🥳

Bollywood dancing bollywood GIF - Find on GIFER

Kabhi khushi kabhi gham bollywood dancing dance GIF - Find on GIFER

Bhangra kabhi khushi kabhi gham bollywood GIF - Find on GIFER

You have a signature dance move. | Bollywood funny, Dance memes, Funny gif

Bollywood dance gif 8 » GIF Images Download          

Let's have Signature Na Na Family Dance 🥳 

Eydis thumbnail

Happy Birthday Grand ma balaaaaaaa 😍🥳

Eydis thumbnail

It's Hina birthday ajao sare🥳and wishe her  

😳

MochaQueen thumbnail

Aishaaaa, you remembered😭 I thought you forgot...and I wasnt gonna remind you until the day was over🤣

I totally wasnt expecting this...I wanna cryyyyy😭

res...wapas aake will read through everything❤️

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

⭐️⭐️

Happy Birthday Hinna 🥳

⭐️⭐️

Birthday Happy Birthday GIF - Birthday Happy Birthday Birthday Wishes GIFs

Happy Birthday GIF - Happy Birthday GIFs

Look who has come to wish her B'day

Sidharth Malhotra