Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Padmavat is a Ranveer film. He was amazing and nailed it. He was good in Bajirao also. SLB is only one who can make Ranveer act well. 

loginidran thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

Padmavat is a Ranveer film. He was amazing and nailed it. He was good in Bajirao also. SLB is only one who can make Ranveer act well. 

That’s an unfair judgment towards his acting talent. 

Band Baja Baraat, Gunday, Dil Dhadakne do, Gully Boy, 83, Jayeshbhai Jordaar and even in Befikre he donned a plethora of characters and aced them. Of course some of these have had commercial success and some didn’t. But I guess 1 year of low period and their entire acting career till then becomes a blur. 🤷‍♀️

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: bips

Except aditi has zero screen presence. I love her in stills/pictures but in motion, she blends into the background. She just doesn't have the spark to hold her own... 

As for dp, i honestly can't think of any current generation actresses who can pull off a queen or princess. Aish was the last one. Who else has that kind of stature? If you think dp was miscast, then anyone else would have been far far worse. 

They can take someone new after taking auditions..

naaznin thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

That is a very very cliched excuse to give just because someone finds a lighter skinned girl prettier than a dark skinned girl....I faced it a lot for being a Kat fan.....there are so many gorgeous dark skinned women who made it to top in BW.......SLB ruined Deepu's look in Padmavat...even her own fans were not happy.... no surprises that most people found Aditi look better than Deepu......Can Aditi beat Deepu's looks in OSO??....no way ...not even any other actress.....not even Kat.....its just how an actress looks in a certain movie...nothing to do with fair or dark skin...

Yep it's not about skin colour but overall look. Like in race bips looked more sexy n beautiful than Katrina because both men were shown to be falling for her n love at first sight for Akshay..later on twist n turns were added.

naaznin thumbnail

Till date only Madhubala, Hema Malini and Ash have had the gravitas to pull off queen or historical roles or look like royalty or some apsara type beauty. They have great aura.

And in South it is Ramya Krishnan and Anushka Shetty who suit warrior queens or Kali ma type roles well.

I have hardly seen actresses being able to pull off queen or warrior or devi roles well.

Deepika was prettiest of the lot so SLB went with her but honestly she never had traditional aura about her, looks too modern and her voice was weak, her dialogue delivery in jauhar scene was flat and she is too thin, lacks full figure women of those days used to have and she does not have the beauty for which anyone would wage a war for.

Even raghav Chetan who was a brahmachari was perturbed seeing padmavati n was in awe is her beauty. He wanted to see more of her so or may be wanted to see her in sexual positions which led to war.. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This film was about the guys 

naaznin thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

This film was about the guys 

It was named padmavati first 

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Did deepika ever blink her eyes in this movie? 

I don't think so 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Na I wouldn’t say that. I think he does full justice to all kinds of characters given to him. He is talented and versatile, has a knack for acting. SLB brings out the worst in Deepika, but I wouldn’t blame him entirely since she is limited. 

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: naaznin

https://youtube.com/shorts/CqkhseulLmo?feature=share 

I find mehrunisa more beautiful than padmavati Padmavati should have been Aishwarya Rai or someone very beautiful then it would have made some sense.

deepika has much more beautiful face than aditi but in this scene, deepika makeup is not good but if i compare Deepika's Bajirao mastani look n any look of aditi, deepika is much better