Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

I don't want to allow reddit to use my personal data but - like so many sites - there isn't the possibility to click on a "deny all".

So, what does it mean, the "giving a discount"?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

I don't want to allow reddit to use my personal data but - like so many sites - there isn't the possibility to click on a "deny all".

this is rediff 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Ranbir has raised his fees from 30 crore to 65 crore after animal but for SLB movie he has agreed for amount less than 65 crore 

Clochette thumbnail

ah yes, I noticed...still the same to not wanting to consent to anything...there are many e-articles I don't read because of that.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

ah yes, I noticed...still the same to not wanting to consent to anything...there are many e-articles I don't read because of that.

I’d never share any harmful thing. 

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaznin

Ranbir has raised his fees from 30 crore to 65 crore after animal but for SLB movie he has agreed for amount less than 65 crore 

Thanks for letting me know...is it Ranbir himself who gets quoted or just 'a source'? (60 cr is also "less than 65, btw smiley2)

I just imagine already the amount of 30 cr...it's more than 3,3 million Euros (3,6 million $ and 2,8 million pounds)...

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I’d never share any harmful thing. 

smiley1...it's not about you, dear...I generally try to avoid...actually, it my mind it is a shady practice that mostly one hasn't the possibility to really deny even the use of the so-called 'necessary' cookies just to read one article or search for a certain thing.

However, I accept a website earning money through me when using it regularly...then I can also bear with the ads...(here, e.g., I just ignore them and focus on the threads).

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

So he wanted so badly to work with slb who he said he wouldn’t n took pay cut too lol 😂