naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

https://youtube.com/shorts/CqkhseulLmo?feature=share 

I find mehrunisa more beautiful than padmavati Padmavati should have been Aishwarya Rai or someone very beautiful then it would have made some sense.

Edited by naaznin - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

True. Aish would have looked gorgeous as Padmavati. 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I know a lot of people automatically think lighter skinned actress = better looking. But Deepika absolutely eats Aditi Rao alive in looks and screen presence. 

infinity101 thumbnail

Aditi looks like a dream in this video. Much better than Deepika IMO. 

naaznin thumbnail
Originally posted by: semantic.error

I know a lot of people automatically think lighter skinned actress = better looking. But Deepika absolutely eats Aditi Rao alive in looks and screen presence. 

But deepika is looking just average here. She has joint eyebrows here..don't know why because other women don't have. She looked more beautiful as Mastani. Aditi rao hyadri looks more pretty in comparison in this scene. 

Aishwarya in Jodha 's dress looked very pretty as compared to Deepika as padmavati.

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaznin

But deepika is looking just average here. She has joint eyebrows here..don't know why because other women don't have. She looked more beautiful as Mastani. Aditi rao hyadri looks more pretty in comparison in this scene. 

Aishwarya in Jodha 's dress looked very pretty as compared to Deepika as padmavati.

Deepika looks more suited for urban chick roles. These queen avatars don’t suit her. 

naaznin thumbnail
Originally posted by: infinity101

Deepika looks more suited for urban chick roles. These queen avatars don’t suit her. 

Yep she doesn't give that rajputana queen vibes. She looked very hot n beautiful in pathaan n cocktail 

hasini009 thumbnail

Padmaavat Ranveer GIF - Padmaavat Ranveer GIFs

arrived😆

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: naaznin

https://youtube.com/shorts/CqkhseulLmo?feature=share 

I find mehrunisa more beautiful than padmavati Padmavati should have been Aishwarya Rai or someone very beautiful then it would have made some sense.

true 💯

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

That's what I keep saying. And not coz Aditi is fairer, she has better features and was given better costumes that she carried well. IRL, Anupriya Goenka (the first wife) is so beautiful, but she she was given a such meh costume and such a bakwaas character arc. 

Even the princess that Khilji captures and tortures in the lake was better looking than DP in the movie.

Everytime I watch the scene where Aditi tells DP that she is the most beautiful woman she has seen, I go "woman, your husband has had so many women, are you sure about your statement?"

No hate against DP, i just think they did her real uncool with the look. Her bajirao mastani and ramleela looks were beautiful.