Posted: 1 years ago

Is everyone is blaming Akshara coz theh think she took neil out for concert? 

But as far as i remember they were forcing her to go earlier what if the same happened then 

I mean it's weird that she said no herself yet she ie being blamed 

Originally posted by entertainment10

But as far as i remember they were forcing her to go earlier what if the same happened then 

i have not seen the epi but what i heard from others is she was supposed to go but since her health was not good abhi and manjari asked her to stay back. 

But after that she felt unwell and neil was taking her to hospital and on the way this all happend and our kandmatha kandputra thinks she went out to sing "bhalayi ke naam pe gaali do" πŸ˜„ and she got as per wish. But thats not the reality πŸ˜• 

Originally posted by firewings_diya

i have not seen the epi but what i heard from others is she was supposed to go but since her health was not good abhi and manjari asked her to stay back. 

But after that she felt unwell and neil was taking her to hospital and on the way this all happend and our kandmatha kandputra thinks she went out to sing "bhalayi ke naam pe gaali do" πŸ˜„ and she got as per wish. But thats not the reality πŸ˜• 

So i remember the episode the one before the whole mess. 

Abhi was dicey and Akshu decided not to go and continue this after delivery as her pregnancy was complicated. 

Neil and Manjari were like chale jaao 

Neil le jaayegaa 

Akshu was like i have decided this on my own and main aur Abhi ne promise kra hai to prioritise the babies etc etc 

Later on Akshu was having pain and that's why they left.

I dont know what writers is doing. I mean everyone blammed ak. But there is no hidden prove for her innocence so it can prove after some episodes i mean if she dosent take neil out for concert so there should be any prove that ak is not going for concert. They do same in sirat case till now ar blammed her for accident. Thats really pathetic and ak is still blammed for everything. And there is no prove for her innocence  πŸ™„

Whole Birla family is mental 

They just need reason to blame akshu 

I want akshu to stay far far  away from this toxic family 

It was not about the concert. It was about that they went to fight the goons alone to save the girls. Everyone believes that they should have waited for the police. 

it’s more f-ed up than I thought 

Originally posted by shrutiraina007

It was not about the concert. It was about that they went to fight the goons alone to save the girls. Everyone believes that they should have waited for the police. 

Yeah but don't you feel the blame is very harsh. This is something i guess I would have said to in case of something similar happened near me. 

But to blame one person, what if they didn't go to save them yet something like this happens. 

And more disappointed from manyu obviously but still. Did the family use their sources to get the goons punished? 

This is simply giving trauma to one person and randomly calling them a bad omen. 

I mean accident ho uski galati, go forbid usse kuch ho jaaye sach mein kya krnge yeh log. 

These things are something that makes us k they are better off without eachother.

Originally posted by entertainment10

On top of that, she didn't even take him to a concert. he took her to hospital as she wan in pain

Originally posted by Zainay1

I dont know what writers is doing. I mean everyone blammed ak. But there is no hidden prove for her innocence so it can prove after some episodes i mean if she dosent take neil out for concert so there should be any prove that ak is not going for concert. They do same in sirat case till now ar blammed her for accident. Thats really pathetic and ak is still blammed for everything. And there is no prove for her innocence  πŸ™„

Shefali knows that. she was one at home. they called Abhi many times he wasn't available so Neil took her hospital. while coming on that way Ak will get a phone call from one of the orphanage girls that they got abducted. But Neil will say he wants to save the girls. AK tried to stop but he will say as he is going to have a baby it is good to save innocent children and on the way, they will come across the truck with girls. 

he locks Ak in the car, still she will come out try to save him that is time she got hurt on the tummy.