Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: sanityinfinite

Possibly also lacked screen presence. There's barely any news of him attending any of these B-town parties and weddings. I think proactively networking could've been an issues and deprived him of some opportunities too.

Now that I think about it, he has disappeared. Don’t know when he was seen last. I only faintly remember him in New York and that movie with Bips. I would say he was a cutie but lacked the charisma to pull it off. Luck also plays a factor. 

sanityinfinite thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Now that I think about it, he has disappeared. Don’t know when he was seen last. I only faintly remember him in New York and that movie with Bips. I would say he was a cutie but lacked the charisma to pull it off. Luck also plays a factor. 

Definitely lacked the charisma, screen presence. Didn't network much either I think, as we barely see him in B-town parties or weddings.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sanityinfinite

Definitely lacked the charisma, screen presence. Didn't network much either I think, as we barely see him in B-town parties or weddings.

My heart broke for his character in New York though. He was the only good thing about it. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Because he looks like a plucked chicken. 

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

He is dismal & banal. 

Good he is nowhere near cinema & deservingly so. 

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

He was good in New York

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Too long name. 

Should have got rid of the Nithin Mukesh and added Kapoor instead. 

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

On another note, he seems to be a great husband and an amazing father. His pictures with his daughter are so cute. It's always guys like Emraan Hashmi, Neil that are not crazy about being successful that are decent and are good fathers in Bollywood

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ohophelia

On another note, he seems to be a great husband and an amazing father. His pictures with his daughter are so cute. It's always guys like Emraan Hashmi, Neil that are not crazy about being successful that are decent and are good fathers in Bollywood

Emraan is still a well-known face and quite popular compared to Neil. Most likely Neil failed in the long run due to lack of networking and attending less events. Suddenly he started to take negative roles only and that massively impacted on his career. He was not a bad actor, with good scripts he could still sustain like John.

Edited by ffkhan - 1 years ago
forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

A great actor, He was Amazing in Johnny Gadar & Jail