Actors who have got fillers/any procedure done

joycee19 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

This is not about the obvious ones like Katrina, Ashwarya, Madhuri etc...

I would like to now about the not obvious actors and actresses

Like Shraddha, Alia, Deepika and even the male actors and the procedures they have done.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Shradha Alia Deepika..really? who are these doctors..amazing job

I think most of us here have not had work done..but if we were celebs and our 10 year gap pictures were put in comparison to current..even we may feel we have had work done..sometimes i feel my nose looks so different in some pictures..and i have never touched my face..

It is hard to say unless we are experts. but i bet 90% here would say I have had work done if i were a celeb and my comparison pictures were posted..and only I know i have never touched my face..sometimes changes occur due to lights, camera angles and just general ageing..so may be 5% of times, it is that and not the doctor..just saying..for the obvious ones..of course we all know who they are..no expert opinion needed there

joycee19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cougarTown

Shradha Alia Deepika..really? who are these doctors..amazing job

I am asking not saying that they have got something done. 

I have some really good work done in Hollywood, Kendall Jenner is one good example for that. 

It has improved her looks tremendously. I could never point it, if her before after pictures weren't all over the net. 

I am curious to know if any such work done in bollywood

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Pretty much all of Bollywood. Each one of them would have had at least a filler in their life, if not to enhance their appearance but to see what difference it makes on a producer/director's advice. It's hard to not get pressured when people like Adi C would coerce to get work done in order to be cast in movies. 

JustWandering thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Kriti got her gummy smile changed 

I can’t tell what Deepika got done 

alia has pretty much enhanced her entire face… nose, lips, esp the eye area has been altered 

it was obvious when she was pregnant cause u can’t keep adding fillers so she looked like her older self..  but only in pap pix cause the pix sje added on her Insta were heavily photoshopped 

Ananya panday got lip fillers and I think soemthinf done with her eye area.. she also got some fillers or whatever it is in lower half of his body…

sarah ali khan I feel is still all natural or minimal change 

Her fitness game is insane though l.. how much she has worked on her fitness 

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Deepika not sure.. she did look a bit fairer some years ago. But she is back to her caramel skin as seen in Pathaan. But she lost a lot of hair. 

Shraddha not sure. 

Alia’s face got chiseled a lot. Not sure what the procedure is called. 

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Why are we only talking about the female actors? How about the male actors who get procedures done too, any names?

joycee19 thumbnail

I was pretty sure SRK gone through abs surgery. 

There were footages of him after surgery holding his abs. After that everyone was taking about his abs in Dard e disco.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: joycee19

I was pretty sure SRK gone through abs surgery. 

There were footages of him after surgery holding his abs. After that everyone was taking about his abs in Dard e disco.

I was pretty disturbed when I read somewhere about how Malaika got some of her ribs removed. Is that possible? 🤔 

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: loginidran

Why are we only talking about the female actors? How about the male actors who get procedures done too, any names?

Almost all of them got hair transplant. 

Amir’s botox & fillers can be clearly seen.