Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NatkhatPyare thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

This is so strange. I'm seeing Deepika-Ranveer smiling & laughing, hugging and holding hands together. But still I don't see even half the chemistry she had with Ranbir. That eye contact, those touches and that depth of feelings she shows with ranbeer is something else... πŸ˜•

Is it just me who feels that? πŸ˜•

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

This is so strange. I'm seeing Deepika-Ranveer smiling & laughing, hugging and holding hands together. But still I don't see even half the chemistry she had with Ranbir. That eye contact, those touches and that depth of feelings she shows with ranbeer is something else... πŸ˜•

Is it just me who feels that? πŸ˜•

Now that you pointed it out, it indeed seems like that πŸ€” Omg it’s kinda true. 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Wait. Ranbir should have acted lovey-dovey with Deepika during Tamsha's promotions? The clips are from Tamasha's promotions

Ranbir is married. Deepika is married. Ranbir even has a kid now. But nahi hume toh 16 saal purana rishte ko chewing gum ki tarah keechna hai

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I thought you are saying that the movie should be remade casting these three, yeh kab ke clips ab kyun laa rahe hoπŸ€ͺ

Maybe he wasn't that much in love with her, uske breakup ke baad tond nahi aayi RB ki, DP missed the bullet, sabko maalum pada,so jaane do, πŸ˜…

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Ranveer is to Deepika what she was to Ranbir 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

I thought you are saying that the movie should be remade casting these three, yeh kab ke clips ab kyun laa rahe hoπŸ€ͺ

Maybe he wasn't that much in love with her, uske breakup ke baad tond nahi aayi RB ki, DP missed the bullet, sabko maalum pada,so jaane do, πŸ˜…

🀣