Show recommendations

lagjagale thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

So I am really missing abhira and was wondering if you guys had any recommendations for similar shows (It doesn't have to be itv). Just miss good romance and true love shows. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I can only recommend Korean shows coz that's what I am watching these days πŸ˜†

Watch business proposal on Netflix  ..its light , fun, romantic and totally droolworthy ..but it's only 12 epis so I'm still trying to absorb it πŸ˜† all these shows end so quickly leaving u craving for more and more ...but Haan.. it will take ur mind away from yrkkh permanently .

There r quite a few amazing romcoms in k dramas..Hometown cha cha cha , twenty five twenty one , suspicious partner , my love from the star...

Edited by Krinya - 1 years ago
verve thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry to disagree but Abhira give too much Kabir Singh kinda vibes. N for me that could never be a definition of true love story. I understand many women like to be in such submissive relationships. They dream of a partner that can be assertive, be crazy about them n protect them like we protect glass. What they forget is that a man isn't a buffet where u can just pick these qualities! These will mostly be accompanied by demerits like being controlling or hot-headed, having an air of superiority, disregard of other's self esteem n decisions, & an unhealthy obsession. That's exactly what went wrong with Abhira. Ak was mesmerized by Ab's constant love proclamation, saving d day tactics n forceful stalking. While these have their own thrill n one might be deluded into believing they've found their aashiq/deewana/twin flame, is such a marriage or relationship healthy or even sustainable!? One day or d other the qualities Ak admired in Ab were going to backfire on her n d ppl she loved n cared about.
lagjagale thumbnail

I just asked for recommendations, and it doesn't have to be an exact replica of YRKKH. 

As to your point, I did not enjoy kabir singh at all, and I agree that Abhimanyu is obsessive and controlling, but you can't compare this to kabir singh. Abhi was never demeaning towards ak, and never considered her beneath himself. He had objections to her choices and says pretty much anything in anger. Akshara has always held all the cards in this relationship. She was never swayed by any of abhi's obsessive or controlling tendencies. Kabir Singh honestly seemed more like grooming to me.  Here, the equation was a lot more balanced. 

But I like the story of love at first sight and soulmates. So if you have any recommendations like that, please do share. 

ammygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lagjagale

So I am really missing abhira and was wondering if you guys had any recommendations for similar shows (It doesn't have to be itv). Just miss good romance and true love shows. 

Can suggest books. I don’t watch any TV. Except this. :(

lagjagale thumbnail

Love it ! Book recommendations also welcome. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

I have watched love between fairy and devil. If you like fantasy show give it a try. Its beautiful. They have a very good cgi. I heard alchemy of souls is good too. I just watched on fast forward mode. Meteor garden is good. Love O2O, Just you(taiwanese), put your head on my shoulder all these are good. I have not watched any recent shows lately due to time constraints but i really liked lbfad. Dylan wang as a devil will steal the show. πŸ˜Š that's what you are seeing in my signature too πŸ˜†

I have messaged some links of vms made on lbfad. You can watch if you like πŸ˜Š

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 years ago
lagjagale thumbnail

Thanks! I haven't watched love between fairy and devil, but I have watched alchemy of souls and hotel del luna, would recommend both. 

firewings_diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: lagjagale

Thanks! I haven't watched love between fairy and devil, but I have watched alchemy of souls and hotel del luna, would recommend both. 

i have watched del luna. Will watch alchemy of souls as soon as i get some time πŸ˜Š

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Kara Sevda - Endless love 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9JzKYIAP7Q 

Each episode is around 1 hours long, while the first few might be 2 hours but its a great series of love story with a lot of suspense and mystery. It is a Turkish series so English subtitles is a must