Abhimanyu is a lost ship-some good points about today's episode

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

I was too disturbed to read some of the comments about abhimanyu arohi scene and thought to see the scene the scene myself.

This is what I felt....firstly manjari's words about drastic changes and to throw the past acted as a reverse psychology to shock abhimanyu to realize what actually he is getting into.....it was so overwhelming that he simply sat down 

Next was his dialogue that things have changed beyond any hope so what's the use of mementos and memories

The point is he is talking and asking himself to move on since he is absolutely sure of everything akshara told him...she is married and can never be his....to the point that she has a someone else's child .....so he is lost in his ways to reach her and yet he can't but be hers

It is I feel arohis assurance that he will not be pushed into their relation which I feel gave him relief and so he was grateful to her

Unlike b4 he can't expect her to let him has his ways since this time the motives the situation and the person himself is different....this abhimanyu carries the burden of Neil....

He is submerged in akshara and I feel any 1 revelation will change the whole dynamics like anything

Like last time manjari will remain in her dilutional world like arohi inspite of getting recurrent reality checks but the irony as we call it they will chose to ignore

The question is how long will it take to revel bug new rishta as told...indeed will begin with holi

I don't know y but this holi will have some surprises for us...its my gut feeling but a strong one

Edited by zerroo - 1 years ago

Originally posted by zerroo

I was too disturbed to read some of the comments about abhimanyu arohi scene and thought to see the scene the scene myself.

This is what I felt....firstly manjari's words about drastic changes and to throw the past acted as a reverse psychology to shock abhimanyu to realize what actually he is getting into.....it was so overwhelming that he simply sat down 

Next was his dialogue that things have changed beyond any hope so what's the use of mementos and memories

The point is he is talking and asking himself to move on since he is absolutely sure of everything akshara told him...she is married and can never be his....to the point that she has a someone else's child .....so he is lost in his ways to reach her and yet he can't but be hers

It is I feel arohis assurance that he will not be pushed into their relation which I feel gave him relief and so he was grateful to her

Unlike b4 he can't expect her to let him has his ways since this time the motives the situation and the person himself is different....this abhimanyu carries the burden of Neil....

He is submerged in akshara and I feel any 1 revelation will change the whole dynamics like anything

Like last time manjari will remain in her dilutional world like arohi inspite of getting recurrent reality checks but the irony as we call it they will chose to ignore

The question is how long will it take to revel bug new rishta as told...indeed will begin with holi

I don't know y but this holi will have some surprises for us...its my gut feeling but a strong one

Good surprises or bad ones? What is your gut saying!?  Mine is wanting to start slapping certain ppl in the Birla and goneka house :(… 

Honestly I can't gauge whether it will appear to be good or bad but it will change certain things ...what I mean is it will start off certain emotions that will lead to consequences ....I dont know how far I make any sense but I certainly feel holi will bring in something...