Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

Ramadhan mubarak.. ameen to your prayers.. May you too be blessed and may Allah accepts your prayers.

I too will be busy. This time I am spending Ramadhan in my city.. not going to my hometown as I used to do. So there'll be lots of work for me to do here with my older kids fasting along with me, for the whole month .. I hope.😃

Ameen Summa Ameen and Jazāk Allāhu Khayran 🤧🤧🤧May Allah accept your duas and bless you with good health, wealth and success in every step in your life Ameen Summa Ameen 🤧 🤧 🤧 My cousin sister is getting married in May so I will be busy after Eid. My mother's sisters who live in America and London are also coming with their children and grandchildren to attend my cousin's wedding. I am missing my mother in law these days. She is in London for the last three months. I live here with my mother and husband in a joint family. I will be busy aab sy evening and night ko

Edited by SunShine_Soul - 1 years ago
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul

Ameen Summa Ameen and Jazāk Allāhu Khayran 🤧🤧🤧May Allah accept your duas and bless you with good health, wealth and success in every step in your life Ameen Summa Ameen 🤧 🤧 🤧 My cousin sister is getting married in May so I will be busy after Eid. My mother's sisters who live in America and London are also coming with their children and grandchildren to attend my cousin's wedding. I am missing my mother in law these days. She is in London for the last three months. I live here with my mother and husband in a joint family. I will be busy aab sy evening and night ko

Congrats to your cousin. In shaa Allah everything will go very well.. and you'll manage housework, marriage preparations, and do lots of prayers and good deads in this holy month.🤲

Congrats to your cousin. In shaa Allah everything will go very well.. and you'll manage housework, marriage preparations, and do lots of prayers and good deads in this holy month.🤲

Ameen Summa Ameen 🤧May Allah accept our ibadah in this blessed month and may He open for us the doors of forgiveness and blessings in this month Ameen Summa❤️My (late) aunt's only son and my elder brother are also getting married this year.

awida thumbnail

Hello.

I hope everyone is fine. 🤗

It is another day of Ramadhan. And I wonder what are you doing now!

I didn't watch any of Ramadhan dramas yet.😒 Time flies really soon, and I have many things to do. Praying, reading Quraan, cooking, cleaning.. and sleeping. Alhamdulillah , everyone here is fine. My elder children fast with me. May Allah gives them strenghth to complete fasting for the rest of Ramadhan. 🤲

Three Pakistani dramas are dubbed in Arabic and air on MBCBollywood. They are: Prem Gali , Pehli Si Mohabbat and Ishq Hai.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Hello.

I hope everyone is fine. 🤗

It is another day of Ramadhan. And I wonder what are you doing now!

I didn't watch any of Ramadhan dramas yet.😒 Time flies really soon, and I have many things to do. Praying, reading Quraan, cooking, cleaning.. and sleeping. Alhamdulillah , everyone here is fine. My elder children fast with me. May Allah gives them strenghth to complete fasting for the rest of Ramadhan. 🤲

Three Pakistani dramas are dubbed in Arabic and air on MBCBollywood. They are: Prem Gali , Pehli Si Mohabbat and Ishq Hai.

Hey Sis 🤗

Ramadan is going great

Ma shaa Allah may Allah accept your fasting and prayers. 

Same here, my routine is also very hectic, tho i tried to catch the ramadan dramas but then i did not find time to watch regular 8:00 PM dramas 😂

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Hey Sis 🤗

Ramadan is going great

Ma shaa Allah may Allah accept your fasting and prayers.

Ameen.. same to you. May Allah bless you with maghfirat and jannat al naeem .

Same here, my routine is also very hectic, tho i tried to catch the ramadan dramas but then i did not find time to watch regular 8:00 PM dramas 😂

It is difficult to catch up with all those dramas. But you are doing good. And I liked reading your reviews about Ramadhan dramas. You gave me an idea about them .

I hope your fasts are going well. I am also busy these days. Which Pakistani dramas are you currently watching? I don't watch dramas during the holy month of Ramadan, so I'm not watching any  Ramadan special dramas this year either. My niece likes to watch Ramadan special dramas and she said that this year Ramadan special dramas are boring so she has stopped watching all dramas now.

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul

I hope your fasts are going well. I am also busy these days. Which Pakistani dramas are you currently watching? I don't watch dramas during the holy month of Ramadan, so I'm not watching any  Ramadan special dramas this year either. My niece likes to watch Ramadan special dramas and she said that this year Ramadan special dramas are boring so she has stopped watching all dramas now.

Alhamdulillah. I am good. I hope you too have good health. 🤗

I took a glimpse of Ramadhan special dramas. But I am only curios about the drama of the fresh pairing : Fairy Tale.😳

I watch Hook , and an Indian show : Dharam Patni.😃 And come here to chat .. it is my fav entertainment.😆

Alhamdulillah. I am good. I hope you too have good health. 🤗

I took a glimpse of Ramadhan special dramas. But I am only curios about the drama of the fresh pairing : Fairy Tale.😳

I watch Hook , and an Indian show : Dharam Patni.😃 And come here to chat .. it is my fav entertainment.😆

I am doing good thank you. The weather in Lahore has been pleasant for the past few days so fast ky about pata nahi chalta. I am not watching any drama these days. I am trying to spend most of my time in worship and becoming a better Muslim aur apny nephew ki babysitting mein .will start watching dramas again aab after Ramadan 🤧🤧🤧.