Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Why Indraneil and Barkha separated?

Posted: 1 years ago

Does anyone know what happened between them. They were very lovely couple and I thought their marriage would last. They also seemed very happy and they have a daughter but suddenly they separated. Recently, I heard Barkha is in relationship with someone. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanityinfinite thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I really loved them.They were one of the most genuine couples of T-town.

According to media, Indraneil cheated on her? It's hard to believe though that he wouldn't try to make it right with his Wife that he'd been with for so many years and just walked out like that. 

Idk if he slipped up with his Bengali co-star while they were shooting, or if he was okay cheating and Barkha caught him. Idk what happened between them, but wish that didn't happen.

Gossips_002 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sanityinfinite

I really loved them.They were one of the most genuine couples of T-town.

According to media, Indraneil cheated on her? It's hard to believe though that he wouldn't try to make it right with his Wife that he'd been with for so many years and just walked out like that. 

Idk if he slipped up with his Bengali co-star while they were shooting, or if he was okay cheating and Barkha caught him. Idk what happened between them, but wish that didn't happen.

I think It's false News. Both Barkha and Indraneil already Said That That bengali actor rumours are totally false. Something big happened between them. 

Gossips_002 thumbnail

Some News Suggested that Indraneil Cheated on Barkha with Other Bengali Actress. But that was just Rumours. Both Indraneil and Barkha already Clarified that. 

Other than that Something big Happened between them during Lockdown. 

But That Doesn't matter now. They are moved on in Their life. Atleast Barkha is Moved on. She dating Actor Ashish Sharma.

This content was originally posted by: Gossips_002

I think It's false News. Both Barkha and Indraneil already Said That That bengali actor rumours are totally false. Something big happened between them. 

What really happened between them? 

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I was shocked to hear abt their separation. I don’t know what happened to couples during lockdown. First amir sanjeeda then barkha indraneil. Both the couples were together since long and suddenly separated 

Gossips_002 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Alia4545

What really happened between them? 

Not Have Any Idea. But That happened during Lockdown Period. 

But That Doesn't Matter Now. Barkha is already Moved On. She soon will announce her relationship after their divorce happen.

cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

COVID and lockdown were big events. Either couples got married and had kids or many separated. Not just in Bollywood but globally every where. It was a case of extremes.

Gossips_002 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dilsha

I was shocked to hear abt their separation. I don’t know what happened to couples during lockdown. First amir sanjeeda then barkha indraneil. Both the couples were together since long and suddenly separated 

Amir And Sanjeeda Seperated before COVID. Sanjeeda left Amir for Harshvardhan Rane. She shot movies with Harshvardhan in London. During shoot they fell for each other. Then Sanjeeda Left Amir. Now Sanjeeda and Harshvardhan Are Together...

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Dilsha

I read Amir has bad reputation with women (i maybe wrong)

Coming to Indraneil, i read he cheated on barkha.

At that time people use to call barkha lady KSG in the matter of affairs and flings. Everyone thought she will cheat on Indraneil. But opposite happened unfortunately and she was deeply in love with him 🤔

Edited by PD_forums - 1 years ago