Half Truth Came Out !

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

I was excited after watching yesterday's ep. The bonding between Pari and Neeti makes me feel good. Their dance on Dola Re was a fun watch.πŸ˜ƒ

Today too Rajeev and Pari sharabi act was funny.πŸ˜ƒ But grandaunt succeeded in breaking all the fun.. and telling the truth to Neeti. Neeti saw her Sanju with Pari and remembered all the occasions she suspected there was something going on between them .. but😲

She still thinks that she is Rajeev's wife.. and Pari only came between them. Now .. mahan Pari and the whole family will act like Pari isn't Rajeev's wife.πŸ˜†

I thought after the truth comes out Neeti will leave Rajeev , but she is going to kick Pari out.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Is Neeti turning negative?!

I wanted both girls to kick Rajeev outπŸ˜†

awida thumbnail
Originally posted by: la_Reine

Is Neeti turning negative?!

I wanted both girls to kick Rajeev outπŸ˜†

It turned out to be Pari's nightmare. Wait .. not everything.. just the kicking out part.

So , Neeti thinks that Pari stole her husband. She is adviced by grandaunt to hide that she knows the truth. Now a new wedding for Neeti and Rajeev is taking place, but Neeti is bitter . She behaves with Pari coldly. She passes some sarcastic remarks to Rajeev. Rajeev and Pari are surprised.😳

MochaQueen thumbnail

Why didnt Neeti leave him? Such a disappointing show

Someone is having a dream in every episode

This is even worse than bhagyas

Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Neeti is turning negative I don't understand why Neeti thinks Parineet snatched Sanju from her ? She knows Sanju is Rajeev so isn't Parineet the first one who married Rajeev first ?

Neeti was one strong character but now I consider her worst one coz she is not saying anything to Rajeev πŸ™„ and goes forward to marry him once again after knowing truthπŸ‘

awida thumbnail
Originally posted by: la_Reine

Why didnt Neeti leave him? Such a disappointing show

Someone is having a dream in every episode

This is even worse than bhagyas

I agree.. these dreams are too much. I can't remember which was a dream and which not.. but now even Neeti's mom knows the truth.. but the evil grandaunt isn't leaving them alone.. she is forcing them to keep quiet and follow her plans.🀒

awida thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vishi-

Neeti is turning negative I don't understand why Neeti thinks Parineet snatched Sanju from her ? She knows Sanju is Rajeev so isn't Parineet the first one who married Rajeev first ?

Neeti was one strong character but now I consider her worst one coz she is not saying anything to Rajeev πŸ™„ and goes forward to marry him once again after knowing truthπŸ‘

Does Neeti know Sanju is Rajeev? And she still thinks Pari is the 2nd wife?😲 What a blunder by cvs!πŸ€ͺ

The 2nd marriage is funny . How do they get married since they are already married?

I am sad because Neeti was the light of this drama.. they turned her into a bitter woman. Her smile vanished, her innocence disappeared.πŸ˜’ I want that cute and strong Neeti back πŸ˜”

Cvs are crazy. To make viewers sympathy with Pari they turned Neeti into a bad person who has no brains and follows that evil grandaunt.

I am missing the kind grandmom, she was a delight to watch.πŸ˜†

Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly

Bloopers and loopholes

Parineet is first lead so she anyways will get all sympathy of viewers no matter what 

But turning Neeti into negative for that useless Rajeev is dumb move by cvs

MochaQueen thumbnail

Pari was always stupid

now Neeti became stupid too

This show should end 

prerna15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Rightly said.. They are turning Neeti negative so that Pari gets all the sympathy & in the end gets the male lead. This is disgusting!

Neeti was such a nice character. I loved her. She has also done many things for Pari. All throughout her pregnancy, she has been hospitalised several times & every time it has been only because of Pari. 

But sadly, apart from Rajeev & Pari, no one in the family is aware of this fact. Whenever Pari & Rajeev have talked about this, the CVs have ensured that no one else hears this truth!! Why???