Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmita thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Poche

Yes, unless the ratings drop drastically and they are forced to do damage control. This looks to be it for now. However unpleasant it is for the viewers. The thing I noticed earlier with kumkum (not a viewer of that one) and now this show is that they don't really care for tagging along old viewers. So they are most likely hoping that new ones will join and hype the new pairs and just take it forward. Ultimately for them, the channel and even the actors its a job, that pays their bills. So they will try to keep it running as long as its profitable. Story, characters don't matter. Its just the fans who get attached to these things. I doubt any of them even ever watch their own show.

Well for that New logo k fans to hona chahiye...well Sana has , but she hasn't joined and if the male leads dont look good with her, her fans wont like...kkb atleast did the casting good after leap...

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

20 years mental peace gonna ruin now since the lutras grehen is approaching closer to her wirh old daddy and spoilt son

Preeta should address old daddy as bhaisahab or something the day they meet first🀣

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

I am hoping this karan is fake despite not a preeran fan as I can't see a woman romancing a man who looks like her father in law 

Wish all of u who want this karan to be fake, ur wishes cud come true and someone we like would come back as real karan..But I dont think that can happen...I mean focus is now shifting to the new leads...so they will sideline karan anyway...

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: urmita

Preeta should address old daddy as bhaisahab or something the day they meet first🀣

How about mahesh papa, peri pena.

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wish all of u who want this karan to be fake, ur wishes cud come true and someone we like would come back as real karan..But I dont think that can happen...I mean focus is now shifting to the new leads...so they will sideline karan anyway...

That's what they wanted to do 

Destroy preeran to glorify new leads.

But the casting for karan is too horrible that preeran toh kya full kundali ship is sinking.

Titanic bhagya

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

I dont think any fake drama is going to happen...ab karan yehi hai and yes he is repelling Preeran and Preejun fans...TV pe regular episodes to I never watched ever, in good times I would watch in zee5 on and off...But after this horrible leap...well I am trying to stop keeping track and youtube keeps suggesting clips....πŸ˜†

Well so far on a second thought I have decided karan is faring better than Abhi in kkb...family k sath hai ghar mein and dhanda bhi bandh nehi hua, atleast he developed a solid career in life in sab k chakkar mein...garib nehi ban gaya yet...business karna sikh gaya...and Preeta bhi faring better than Pragya after leap...family , husband and children kuch yaad nehi, so apart from the dohore, there have been not much crying dukhi atma or badle k aag mein jalna or even single mother hone ki pareshaani...she is being such a happy chirpy masi Rajveer...bina luthras wale bad memories k acchi hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Usse waise hi rahne do ...Preeta ko kabhi bhi memory vaapas nahi aana chahiye...πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Poche thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I have not seen these new actors before so no idea how popular they are or what they fan following is like. But everyone needs to give them time to settle into their roles.

Well for that New logo k fans to hona chahiye...well Sana has , but she hasn't joined and if the male leads dont look good with her, her fans wont like...kkb atleast did the casting good after leap...

Poche thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I had a wild thought the other day - what if Preeta says 'Yeh mera Karan nahi hain' when she meets Karan. Like there is no connection. Eventually if the fake theory plays out - the dumb Luthras will be living with fake Karan for twenty odd years. And it is Preeta who uncovers this sinister plot. Talk about audience being in denial of this new replacements, even this absurd theory sounds so much better. πŸ˜†