Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmita thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: noodle2808

Shristi is so silly. Why would she lie to Rajveer that she is his mother?? what a silly story. Preeta may have lost her memory but she could have easily told everyone that Rajveer is Preeta's son. totally unacceptable

Before leap there was a scene where she claimed she wants to keep one child of di and play with him, Sameer was like we will make our own and she was like nope, that takes time, these are readymade why can't I have one of them...well everyone thought her silly then, but see, she has done exactly that...made di's son into her own...mauke pe chauka maar dia...

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Did they show that rishab doesnt love nidhi?

Preeran wont produce more kids as they are old now😆

Karan is alive and not in coma.

Needhi could be his fake wife 🤣🤣

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Nidhi is rishab's wife na.

Originally posted by: Aniash

urmita thumbnail

vo older actor ko Karan dikha dia? Maybe I missed the scene and full episode dekhna to stop kar dia...

Vaise Rakhi called Nidhi "shaurya ki maa" in a scene na? So ridiculous everything is...biwi kiski hai vo pata nehi chala?

Kavya kaha hai?

Srishti ne mauka dekh k di ka ek baccha chura hi lia🤪I tell u Preeta to Pragya se bhi zada futi kismat wali nikli...

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

vo older actor ko Karan dikha dia? Maybe I missed the scene and full episode dekhna to stop kar dia...

Vaise Rakhi called Nidhi "shaurya ki maa" in a scene na? So ridiculous everything is...biwi kiski hai vo pata nehi chala?

Kavya kaha hai?

Srishti ne mauka dekh k di ka ek baccha chura hi lia🤪I tell u Preeta to Pragya se bhi zada futi kismat wali nikli...

This is the worst leap i ever seen 🤣🤣🤣

Nidhi may not be married to the brothers.

Maybe just a guest taking care of shaurya 

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Nidhi is rishab's wife na.

Not sure

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: urmita

Kavya kaha hai?

Exactly pragya had one daughter with her and she was in her full senses... The character preeta was so unlucky...She always being insulted and she lost her two children's...And she lost her memory also....Day by day they are making her as insolent also...

Poche thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Must be the first show where audience is praying the FL never regains her memory...she is happier now. Regaining memory no point, LH is a horrible place and new Karan might just scar her worse...

They should just kill her off and let her be in eternal peace.😆

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poche

Must be the first show where audience is praying the FL never regains her memory...she is happier now. Regaining memory no point, LH is a horrible place and new Karan might just scar her worse...

They should just kill her off and let her be in eternal peace.😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She definitely will get cardiac arrest and dies on the spot after seeing her karan lutra who resembles her father in law

Poche thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Everything turned out so tragic for Preeta but this might be the biggest tragedy of her life. So she better remain amnesiac.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She definitely will get cardiac arrest and dies on the spot after seeing her karan lutra who resembles her father in law