Twin kids again?

pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

What's with this obsession of EktaMa for twin kids! started I believe in PR.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fatima_Khan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It's just a way to introduce more characters after a leap quickly.

I'm surprised they haven't done triplets yet or had Shristi have kids too before the leap 

urmita thumbnail

Hey the twins are boys, non-identical...So kavya and her 2 brothers then,,,which means Rhea Prachi thing direct copy nehi kar sakte...

urmita thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fatima_Khan

It's just a way to introduce more characters after a leap quickly.

I'm surprised they haven't done triplets yet or had Shristi have kids too before the leap 

Srishti will have readymade kids after leap dekhna...uski shaadi nehi dikhayi, pregnancy bhi wont show...😆

PreetNaLaagi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

It looks like finally there will be two brothers fighting for the girl post leap. The girl fl post leap will be played by Sana. 

pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PreetNaLaagi

It looks like finally there will be two brothers fighting for the girl post leap. The girl fl post leap will be played by Sana. 

who will be the girl? Related to Sherlyn?

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Thanks for the info ðŸ¤—

I’ll definitely check out the leap.. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

I'm so happy knowing this, because originally in kkb the twins were actually meant to be boys too but it was changed to girls which I was disappointed about because why do they always show female lead have a daughter and only daughter becomes the lead. But it seems like by making preeta's two twins as boys they are planning on reviving maybe the original kundali bhagya track that was intended of luthra brothers and preeta love triangle which was prematurely scrapped due to excessive screen space to villains. They never actually delved into that love triangle which was so disappointing and I waited all these years in hopes the love triangle will start properly but it never did. This rishabh-preeta marriage track turned out to be a massive disappointment because rishabh was side-lined and there was no real love triangle there. 

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss-Behave

I'm so happy knowing this, because originally in kkb the twins were actually meant to be boys too but it was changed to girls which I was disappointed about because why do they always show female lead have a daughter and only daughter becomes the lead. But it seems like by making preeta's two twins as boys they are planning on reviving maybe the original kundali bhagya track that was intended of luthra brothers and preeta love triangle which was prematurely scrapped due to excessive screen space to villains. They never actually delved into that love triangle which was so disappointing and I waited all these years in hopes the love triangle will start properly but it never did. This rishabh-preeta marriage track turned out to be a massive disappointment because rishabh was side-lined and there was no real love triangle there. 

Well kkb had two women 1 man triangle with Abhigya and Tanu...so they did same thing with next generation...kdb had 2 men 1 woman triangle with Preeran and Rishabh so they are bringing 2 boys next generation who may fall for 1 girl...ya phir ye bhi ho sakta hai Kavya heroine ho, the boys heroine k Bhai and do bahar k heroes ho...who knows...🤪