Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Poche

Everything turned out so tragic for Preeta but this might be the biggest tragedy of her life. So she better remain amnesiac.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

On SM , people are saying it's needhi's trick.

He is not real karan and so on.

They just couldn't bear the casting they came up with weird theories 🤣🤣🤣

But if trp goes down thos theory might turn real. They will twist and say.

Sorry this karan exchanged from the hospital. Real one is somewhere else🤣🤣🤣

Aniash thumbnail

To tell u guys the truth, i am hoping preeta thinks rishab is her karan lutra and actually falls in love with him. They can bring this major twist with karan lutra killed by needhi finally.  Then rishab preeta take care the kids and brings shaurya on the right path 

Preeran wale can throw their chapals , no problem 🤣🤣🤣.

I am one of those who didn't want rishta after the five yr leap and desired rishab solo or with new girl but this horrifying casting error where preeta will be shown romancing her father look alike husband is too unbearable that i finally feel it's better off she remained in amnesia and find new love with the younger looking brother in law instead or a new hero.

On top of that both sons don't look on par with their heroine.

At least preeta rishab love story is worth watching after twenty years. 

At least manit shraddha still has that chemistry 😎

I rather watch preeta with brother in law than an uncle 😕

Even better preeta with kavya's handsome teacher. 

How about gurmeet Chaudhary ♥️♥️

Hai hai , a young teacher falling for preeta 

Rishab can fall for his beautiful older single sister. No problem.how about drishti dhanmi ♥️♥️

Nevermind in dreams only 😕

Edited by Aniash - 1 years ago
PreetNaLaagi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Aniash thumbnail

Chalo acha hain 

Ab maa jaldi jaldi iss nalaik bete ko sudharde 

Poche thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I am a PreeRan fan and had stopped watching post that last horrendous leap. I was tempted to try post this GL even though it is so absurd as some are saying. But after I accidentally saw a picture of the new Karan. I have been so scared to venture into any videos of the show. I have been watching shows on off every few years but never have I seen a character deliberately destroyed as I have with Karan Luthra. So as a sentimental fan, I will hold on to my memories of PC era (Pre-Croc era) 😆 I don't know what they have in mind regarding his development - fake as in planted by Nidhi while the real one is held captive I'm assuming or they just wanted to kill all the fuss over PreeRan (because they are ultimately annoyed by how big/ nuisance for them this became) but as of this point, its a fact that this Karan actually repels people from watching the show.

Originally posted by: Aniash

🤣🤣🤣🤣

On SM , people are saying it's needhi's trick.

He is not real karan and so on.

They just couldn't bear the casting they came up with weird theories 🤣🤣🤣

But if trp goes down thos theory might turn real. They will twist and say.

Sorry this karan exchanged from the hospital. Real one is somewhere else🤣🤣🤣

urmita thumbnail

I am a PreeRan fan and had stopped watching post that last horrendous leap. I was tempted to try post this GL even though it is so absurd as some are saying. But after I accidentally saw a picture of the new Karan. I have been so scared to venture into any videos of the show. I have been watching shows on off every few years but never have I seen a character deliberately destroyed as I have with Karan Luthra. So as a sentimental fan, I will hold on to my memories of PC era (Pre-Croc era) 😆 I don't know what they have in mind regarding his development - fake as in planted by Nidhi while the real one is held captive I'm assuming or they just wanted to kill all the fuss over PreeRan (because they are ultimately annoyed by how big/ nuisance for them this became) but as of this point, its a fact that this Karan actually repels people from watching the show.

I dont think any fake drama is going to happen...ab karan yehi hai and yes he is repelling Preeran and Preejun fans...TV pe regular episodes to I never watched ever, in good times I would watch in zee5 on and off...But after this horrible leap...well I am trying to stop keeping track and youtube keeps suggesting clips....😆

Well so far on a second thought I have decided karan is faring better than Abhi in kkb...family k sath hai ghar mein and dhanda bhi bandh nehi hua, atleast he developed a solid career in life in sab k chakkar mein...garib nehi ban gaya yet...business karna sikh gaya...and Preeta bhi faring better than Pragya after leap...family , husband and children kuch yaad nehi, so apart from the dohore, there have been not much crying dukhi atma or badle k aag mein jalna or even single mother hone ki pareshaani...she is being such a happy chirpy masi Rajveer...bina luthras wale bad memories k acchi hai...😆😆😆

Aniash thumbnail

I am hoping this karan is fake despite not a preeran fan as I can't see a woman romancing a man who looks like her father in law 

Poche thumbnail

Yes, unless the ratings drop drastically and they are forced to do damage control. This looks to be it for now. However unpleasant it is for the viewers. The thing I noticed earlier with kumkum (not a viewer of that one) and now this show is that they don't really care for tagging along old viewers. So they are most likely hoping that new ones will join and hype the new pairs and just take it forward. Ultimately for them, the channel and even the actors its a job, that pays their bills. So they will try to keep it running as long as its profitable. Story, characters don't matter. Its just the fans who get attached to these things. I doubt any of them even ever watch their own show.

Originally posted by: urmita

I dont think any fake drama is going to happen...ab karan yehi hai and yes he is repelling Preeran and Preejun fans...TV pe regular episodes to I never watched ever, in good times I would watch in zee5 on and off...But after this horrible leap...well I am trying to stop keeping track and youtube keeps suggesting clips....😆

Well so far on a second thought I have decided karan is faring better than Abhi in kkb...family k sath hai ghar mein and dhanda bhi bandh nehi hua, atleast he developed a solid career in life in sab k chakkar mein...garib nehi ban gaya yet...business karna sikh gaya...and Preeta bhi faring better than Pragya after leap...family , husband and children kuch yaad nehi, so apart from the dohore, there have been not much crying dukhi atma or badle k aag mein jalna or even single mother hone ki pareshaani...she is being such a happy chirpy masi Rajveer...bina luthras wale bad memories k acchi hai...😆😆😆

Poche thumbnail

Like I wrote in previous post, unless things really go south, this looks it. 😕 I agree with you on that last part, its not just how he does not fit the character of Karan - its this aspect of seeing the actress romance (god forbid) this man and yet another man (third face, so many marriages!!) in the same show, its just not nice to watch.

Originally posted by: Aniash

I am hoping this karan is fake despite not a preeran fan as I can't see a woman romancing a man who looks like her father in law 

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

20 years mental peace gonna ruin now since the lutras grehen is approaching closer to her wirh old daddy and spoilt son