VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

How has no one noticed? 

Is it fair for someone this old to be dictating how old his heroines should be? I understand if he was doing roles that did not require him to be 20+ but no wonder he's on hiatus this year. The entire wedding he was walking around with a cane. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Maybe he hurt his leg.....and had to use support....its not like its a permanent thing...

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

to combine Aamir's "hiatus" with him using a cane during a wedding reception seems quite a stretch to me...

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

You are talking as if heโ€™s an 80 year old man and a cane will become a permanent feature of his daily routine.  Heโ€™s 57 and while I donโ€™t know the details Iโ€™m sure this is some specific medical/physical issue that will be resolved soon enough.  

Generally speaking yes all of these guys (Khans and Devgan and Kumar) should start working with artists close to their age. But this particular example of Aamir and a cane seems like just an attempt at mocking him.  

atominis thumbnail

I hope he does dad roles like Dangal. Enough of trying to look young and play college kid. 

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: atominis

I hope he does dad roles like Dangal. Enough of trying to look young and play college kid. 

Agree

Bored of plastic 6 packs ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜† lady in my office saying all these 60s oldies --wearing plastic 6packs๐Ÿ˜†

and also bored seeing 60s trying hard jumping like 30๐Ÿ˜†

atominis thumbnail

Totally. I would be mortified to see Khans act with granddaughter aged girls like Kamal or Rajini do in South even at 70 plus.

Khans should do age appropriate roles. Maybe professor or detective if not dad but atleast stop that deaging technology shit or VFX wali abs, or wide eyed look to play college fresher at 56.

Any young people might need a cane to walk if they have any physical problem but it has nothing to do with age. He and other older actors romancing young girls is not related to this situation at all. 

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Lal singh chaddha me to khoob dauda tha ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Lagta hai kuchh zyada hi daud liya hoga ๐Ÿ˜’

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

With vfx he should be able to look and walk young ๐Ÿ˜ฌ