Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Lagta hai BJP ticket de rahi hai.....issliye all of a sudden ...India is everything...šŸ˜†

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Lagta hai BJP ticket de rahi hai.....issliye all of a sudden ...India is everything...šŸ˜†

ticket to kab ka mil gaya hai 2024 main jeet lega duniya 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

ā€œI thought that ā€˜Bhai, my films are not working and one has to workā€™. I went there for work. My friend was in Canada and he said, ā€˜Come hereā€™. I applied and I got in. ā€œI had just two films left for release and it is just luck that they both became superhits. My friend said, ā€˜Go back, start working againā€™. I got some more films and I kept getting more work. I forgot that I had the passport. I never thought that I should get this passport changed but now yes, I have applied to get my passport changed.ā€

He forgot that he had the passport?  Is he freaking kidding me?  Did he not travel out of India at all for all these years?  In all these years never went through airports with his Canadian passport in hand?  šŸ¤„ šŸ¤„ šŸ‘– šŸ”„ .  After years of lying that he just had an honorary citizenship he finally came clean after he couldnā€™t lie anymore. And obviously he hasnā€™t learned his lesson and continues to lie.  

I wonder how long his ā€œapplicationā€ will take to process? šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰  His movies are flopping now.  A year from now he can claim that his movies were flopping again so he withdrew his application so he could go to Canada and work. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

ā€œI thought that ā€˜Bhai, my films are not working and one has to workā€™. I went there for work. My friend was in Canada and he said, ā€˜Come hereā€™. I applied and I got in. ā€œI had just two films left for release and it is just luck that they both became superhits. My friend said, ā€˜Go back, start working againā€™. I got some more films and I kept getting more work. I forgot that I had the passport. I never thought that I should get this passport changed but now yes, I have applied to get my passport changed.ā€

He forgot that he had the passport?  Is he freaking kidding me?  Did he not travel out of India at all for all these years?  In all these years never went through airports with his Canadian passport in hand?  šŸ¤„ šŸ¤„ šŸ‘– šŸ”„ .  After years of lying that he just had an honorary citizenship he finally came clean after he couldnā€™t lie anymore. And obviously he hasnā€™t learned his lesson and continues to lie.  

I wonder how long his ā€œapplicationā€ will take to process? šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰  His movies are flopping now.  A year from now he can claim that his movies were flopping again so he withdrew his application so he could go to Canada and work. 

Pinocchio GIF - Pinocchio - Discover & Share GIFs

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

He would never. He has been saying this ever since he was "caught" at the Heathrow airport and it became public that he isn't an Indian citizen anymore. Also is denouncing and getting back citizenship is as easy as exchanging clothes that don't fit? Don't think so..

JustWandering thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Lulzā€¦ iski sab family bahir move hi chuki haiā€¦ yeh bus bhagne say pehle jitna maal jama kar sakta hai kar raha hai 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

ā€œI thought that ā€˜Bhai, my films are not working and one has to workā€™. I went there for work. My friend was in Canada and he said, ā€˜Come hereā€™. I applied and I got in.

Filmein tou ab phir nae chal rahi..thora ruk ja bhai..warna agle 2 saal baad phir canada ke liye doraba apply karna paray ga..

this guy and his nonsense..and you forgot that you had a canadian pp..matlab yeh India se kahin bahir nae gaya kia shooting ke liye all these years šŸ¤Ŗ

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I believe having a Canadian passport is nothing wrong and this is Akshayā€™s  personal decision .You can be both a NRI and deshbakht but the  main problem is him trying to align with Indian politicians  . Makes him a total hypocrite. 

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

If he would have just told the truth from the beginning it would never have been a big deal