Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

Akshu getting hurt in private obviously re..

It's a forced leap itni bhi makers try to justify..fatherji s forced side character more than arohi.

Let's say truth ll be out anyway how can abhimanyu leave it as it's..nayee anyone will have possessive attitude and akshu mistake i see only her is abhir calling abhinav as papa this ll backfire definitely 

Yes because abhir is damn attached with na

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu234

Yes because abhir is damn attached with na

Also manjari connect with abhir s too natural..itni bhi she loves Neil or not next ...the fundamental truth is apnaa pothaa...her flipping with abhir ll be more and mahima told this many times the times roohi s getting spoilt brat the day ll come her priority ll go as maanoo or nayee abhir s and ll be eye and usp of birla house 

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spshastr

for that the truth has to be out ha ha 

He is gonna go mad with the truth  especially that abhir is his kid and Akshu is still his. Obsession alag level par hona hei ab toh.

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu234

He is gonna go mad with the truth  especially that abhir is his kid and Akshu is still his. Obsession alag level par hona hei ab toh.

In sab mein arohi ki halath dekhneka layak hoga

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

tab bhi pata nahi, they may end up blaming akshu for something else....gorillas ka koi bharosa nahi...

Gorillas abhir ka sunke bas shock mei hi Jana hei uske baad na kuch dekhenge na kuch sochenge not even jhadu ruhi

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Deep next epi ka spoiler ...sorry to update ...can't hold this 

https://twitter.com/abhira_fd/status/1629488081874108417?t=lu3v_uhHAU-HED6fDsylcg&s=19

Kacchakela21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

That is my biggest gripe about the whole situation.  Like , dude. The woman who you claimed to love more than life itself, is in a state on mental shock after what you did to her, is physically weak after having miscarried a complicated pregnancy.  The least you could do is to ask one of your drivers to drop her back to her maternal home. 

spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

Akshu getting hurt in private obviously re..

It's a forced leap itni bhi makers try to justify..fatherji s forced side character more than arohi.

Let's say truth ll be out anyway how can abhimanyu leave it as it's..nayee anyone will have possessive attitude and akshu mistake i see only her is abhir calling abhinav as papa this ll backfire definitely 

Of course it will 

Anu234 thumbnail

Yeh kya tha 🤦

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: spshastr

Of course it will 

Next episode ka spoiler i tagged u dekha? Was epic i think 😂