Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: average-student

this looks so bad like half eaten and then presented to chefs.the left part of banana leaf looks unclean🤢

Lol, kele ka patta kitna bada use kia h?🤣Thoda trimming hi kardeti lol? 😂 🤣 😆 😝 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya3129

KDK needs to be eliminated right away. Her baristha were not cooked evenly too. She needs Alzheimer's medication first

Arre uska khana kuch innovative nahi tah tbh. Legit looks like a modified version served at Chipotle or any mexican grill. Salad was so poorly presented like zabardasti ka dala hua h. 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MommaMomma

If it was about innovation, they could've done so many things. Make a bamboo shoot biryani on open flame and serve it in that, make a smoke infused jackfruit biryani and serve it with smoke coming out, use a spiced yoghurt foam instead of plain raita (still would look like thook to me 😆),  Gurki is making koftas, instead could've done an arancini styled biryani using paneer in the stuffing with biryani rice and deep fry and serve with a salan dip and so much more...

innovation's thrown out the window long ago...a lot of them still don't know the cooking basics and are still struggling at the stage of finale...could've elongated a bit more but its better that this flop season is just winding up ASAP...show should;ve been on colors lol... 😂 🤣 might've been even more controversial than this lol...

pritikhot thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: KabutarHoled20

Lol, kele ka patta kitna bada use kia h?🤣Thoda trimming hi kardeti lol? 😂 🤣 😆 😝 

Kitna time rakha plating ke liye 🤔🤔🤔

ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I remember last season people were like that was the worst season but looks like this season would beat the last season. At least the contestants were good last season and challenges were interesting.

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

I remember last season people were like that was the worst season but looks like this season would beat the last season. At least the contestants were good last season and challenges were interesting.

Oh w/o a doubt. Some of the past seasons weren't the best but this season was cherry on the cake in being highly biased and boring. Ran out of negative adjectives as they were used copiously lol (innovation in negative adjectives ki hi dhajiyaan udd gai lol). 😂 

Edited by KabutarHoled20 - 1 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Last I watched was around 2 weeks ago and Ranberr’s “mumma mumma” with those heart eyes just pissed me the eff off. Plus he doesnt let anyone else speak. 

If they do another season then Sony should get someone like Sanjeev Kapoor to replace Ranveer.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Eise, who serves biryani in banana leaf? I never saw, i saw khichdi serving in banana leaf. Usually biryani serves in handi aur bowl etc.

Aruna's dish looking unclean also,leafs are dirty. Really she can cook?bhai humein le lo masterchef walo plz😆

Edited by PilloWtalk_13 - 1 years ago
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Arre uska khana kuch innovative nahi tah tbh. Legit looks like a modified version served at Chipotle or any mexican grill. Salad was so poorly presented like zabardasti ka dala hua h. 

And the way she gives blank look! She cant even talk properly,she complained properly how people raised question about her getting finale ticket but she cant properly talk only when judges asks her something or she explains her food. Abba jabba dabba karte rehte hein🤔

Edited by PilloWtalk_13 - 1 years ago
teddybearcastle thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

My parents were telling me that fortune oil is horrendous and unsafe. They are using refined oil, which is really unhealthy. we never bought it (not sold in the grocery stores in my area).

In general refined oil is not good. It can be used minimally for deep frying. Cold pressed oil is not advisable to use while deep frying. Ghee is good but not all can be fried in ghee. It becomes heavy.