Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

did gurkirat made those stick mango icecream?

nayan ka whats that red branch leaves called? shaag jaisa lag raha hai

maha wahiyat season isse acha MC late hi na if sony cant handle one show without nautanki

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Aruna is looking so scary with that makeup😭😭😭 plus, like me, she has big eyes and i totally get now why people tell me to not express with my eyes so much, they make it look more scary😭😭😭

Her hair really concerns me at this point, jalta kaise nahi hai? Woman should really give tips to Amrita Rao (iykyk🤭)

And Gurki, Bhai 6 cheezien yaad nahi rehti toh badaam khaane ka course ke liye it's too late (does this guy not think before speaking. Ek hota hai funny hona and try to be funny, aur ek yeh)

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 1 years ago
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

MasterChef India first 10 minutes

Someone blabbers about seeing the three chefs standing there (idk what expected to do, start a bhaja mandali as soon as they see them) 

The ranveer reminding them competition is getting tougher and all of them mundi hilofying

Then them giving them such a scary, accurate to the level of difficulty, *drum rolls please* party platter

Then Gurki going m nt gonna screw this up and win the advantage

In recap also they shows amul butter amul cheese fortune bla bla..i mean are u serious?recap mein bhi😈

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: average-student

which dish looks fit for finale's 6 flavor challenge??honestly none of them look appealing visually on first look😆 judges ki tarah check mile toh I will be honest and say suvarna's looks interesting followed by nayan's..what say MC experts here?

Nayan ki dish ke beech mein caterpillar hai😕

Aruna ke do standing papad😕

Gurki ke popsicle par karela slice hai😕

aur Suvarna kaa scare crow kaa upper part lag reha hai

pritikhot thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 7

which dish looks fit for finale's 6 flavor challenge??honestly none of them look appealing visually on first look😆 judges ki tarah check mile toh I will be honest and say suvarna's looks interesting followed by nayan's..what say MC experts here?

Gurkirat's popsicle looks so funny. Kya innovation hai yeh... Bitter flavour daalna hai toh ek karela ka slice rakh diya. Why did he slice so many karelas then? Blanch karke dehydrate karna tha woh waste hua then fry kiya.... So much drama for ittusa slice of karela😁😁😁

Aruna ka innovation and plating, the less said the better. 

Seems like they made KDK winner of this round. Obvious hai, winner gets to choose the protein in biryani for himself and others... They won't make anyone else win that round. 

teddybearcastle thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

In recap also they shows amul butter amul cheese fortune bla bla..i mean are u serious?recap mein bhi😈

Re-cap, Pre-cap sab mein they keep showing only Amul this, Amul that, Fortune’s products. I would love some statistics of either of the company to see if they had any increase in their sales. Judges keep promoting them left, right and centre. Fortune ka statistics chalega. Amul is most preferred by many for their economical pricing of butter, cheese etc. 

teddybearcastle thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Meh! Nothing is interesting. I wish they had better contestants. Jo bhi acha kiya tha all were eliminated.

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: teddybearcastle

Re-cap, Pre-cap sab mein they keep showing only Amul this, Amul that, Fortune’s products. I would love some statistics of either of the company to see if they had any increase in their sales. Judges keep promoting them left, right and centre. Fortune ka statistics chalega. Amul is most preferred by many for their economical pricing of butter, cheese etc. 

My parents were telling me that fortune oil is horrendous and unsafe. They are using refined oil, which is really unhealthy. we never bought it (not sold in the grocery stores in my area).

Edited by KabutarHoled20 - 1 years ago
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Some how gurki's one is looking better

Aruna's one- i cook for my survival but still i can make better food and plating. I mean a 7/8 year kid can do better than this!

Nayan- so so.

Kdk- sorry it kinda looking like 💩

Rest 2 also so so.

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

btw, aruna & kdk's crisp element are like jaami hui barf that you might find in some glacial cave or something like something sharp or something thats hanging or cold weathers mei jammi hui h ...nayan's plating is tad too simple ...shanta ke khaane ko dekh ke hi mera face "frown" hojata h due to the chicken thigh and the sauce thats poorly spread in the plate and the other accompaniment is also poorly presented ...swarna's dish is like koi water rides h ya fir the baby tomato is about to slide down ya fir it also looks like a human joh panni mei dubba hua h aur bas expression dena baaki h to the baby tomato face lol...gurkirat ne baaki karela chips ka kya kia????😲😆also the parsley looks so unidimensional ...kdk's dish is terrible looking, IMO...