Not bhediya but hybrid

meimo12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I kept thinking why they are so much like vampires yet called bhediya but later as the episodes became clearer they change into wolves and have some properties of them so it made sense but they also have some properties of vampires like hearing speed compulsion etc so that technically makes them a hybrid doesn't it? Even if they aren’t called that. 

makes me wonder if they do plan on getting klaus / how are they going to make him different minus the century oldest part. What other qualities will they give him? Same I wonder what Lockwoods will be or will they just be humans? Haven’t seen last two episodes so if that’s been revealed no clue 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: meimo12

I kept thinking why they are so much like vampires yet called bhediya but later as the episodes became clearer they change into wolves and have some properties of them so it made sense but they also have some properties of vampires like hearing speed compulsion etc so that technically makes them a hybrid doesn't it? Even if they aren’t called that. 

makes me wonder if they do plan on getting klaus / how are they going to make him different minus the century oldest part. What other qualities will they give him? Same I wonder what Lockwoods will be or will they just be humans? Haven’t seen last two episodes so if that’s been revealed no clue 

Hi 

See over here the difference is that they have given all the qualities of a vampire to a bedhiya (werewolf) because they thought that instead of showing Vampire toh directly copy right claim aajayega Hollywood se that's why they have made them into wolf giving all the qualities of a vampire.

Coming to the Lockwoods, since the very first epi of TIMG the Mayor , who in TVD is Tyler's dad and here also same Tyler's dad (just that I don't know his name, ya abhi tak mention nahi hua , ya phir I must have given a deaf ear and not recollected properly) but just refering him as Tyler...

So in TVD Tyler's uncle was inquisitive along with other founding members to eradicate the Tomb Vampires

But here it's Tyler's dad and Cherry's mom 

In TVD Caroline's mom Elizabeth was always thinking it was the animal attacks and all ..

And here the difference between the gene of the Lockwoods is that in TVD they were the werewolf clan (Tyler's dad and uncle and Tyler himself)

Here our  Desi Tyler's dad is a Bull or an Ox whatever it's ...

So coming to your last doubt on what would be Niklaus "Klaus" Mikaelson's qualities is that yes he will be the Hybrid of having 2 genes one is being a bhediya (wolf) and the second being a bull or ox (mahish) .

Because in Tere Ish Mein Ghayal there is no such thing as vampires because of copyright claim 🤣

And also in Epi 5 Veer claimed that he isn't a bigger treat but someone else is which Armaan and he should be afraid of which yet has to make an entry and he specified"entry" ...which claims for us who has seen TVD knows that it's Klaus because for Veer atm he doesn't know Kavya is a sl** threat and Tyler's dad is after them...which means he only knows that their only fear is Klaus ...

And in TVD Katherine was fearing of Klaus and she was running from him and the doppalganger thing only came to existence when we came to know that Klaus wanted to break his curse by sacrificing Elena 

Till then it was all about the moon stone that they wanted to get and plus to get Katherine back from being caged in that Tomb Vampires ... 

Edited by dellzcreationz - 1 years ago
Meeeeha thumbnail

They did show Sara eating flesh so thats their main meal 😂 And blood is like water to them.

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bhediya is not the hindi of vampire. So they just dug their own grave by chosing the term bhediya. Aab saand aa gaya as a bikalp of werewolf.Kaun sa saand bhediya khata hai?😆

None of the bros are werewolf. Werewolf changes form/shape. 

I think they are inspired by the movie Bhediya and made this wrong naming. Pishach could be better for vampire. Both sucks blood to stay alive. 

dellzcreationz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meeeeha

They did show Sara eating flesh so thats their main meal 😂 And blood is like water to them.

Yes they eat hearts ...Klaus loves to munch on hearts 

dellzcreationz thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhalak7

Bhediya is not the hindi of vampire. So they just dug their own grave by chosing the term bhediya. Aab saand aa gaya as a bikalp of werewolf.Kaun sa saand bhediya khata hai?😆

None of the bros are werewolf. Werewolf changes form/shape. 

I think they are inspired by the movie Bhediya and made this wrong naming. Pishach could be better for vampire. Both sucks blood to stay alive. 

No they are not inspired from Bhediya movie 

The show is literally scene to scene , dialogue to dialogue copied from TVD and it's just here and there upar neeche changed kiye hue hai ...

Like I said earlier copyright claim se bhagne ke liye they just changed it from making the brothers bhediya instead of vampires and Klaus will be half Bull and bhediya 

Because for them if they would have made them vampires 

Toh unko direct copyright claim aayega Hollywood se

Dude Aaj ka hi epi utalo pura chep diya Kavya wala backstory and even the Vicky (Sara) and Damon (Veer) ka scene, but atleast Veer ne Damon ki laaj rakhi by not copying the iconic dance scene of Damon's and ...today sivaai woh police wala scene rest was copied....

Sirf upar neeche scenes kara hai ...dusre epi ka scene idhar aur teesre epi ka scene idhar udhar chep diya ...along with police investigation joh ki different hai compared to what it was shown ...

Edited by dellzcreationz - 1 years ago
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dellzcreationz

No they are not inspired from Bhediya movie 

The show is literally scene to scene , dialogue to dialogue copied from TVD and it's just here and there upar neeche changed kiye hue hai ...

Like I said earlier copyright claim se bhagne ke liye they just changed it from making the brothers bhediya instead of vampires and Klaus will be half Bull and bhediya 

Because for them if they would have made them vampires 

Toh unko direct copyright claim aayega Hollywood se

Dude Aaj ka hi epi utalo pura chep diya Kavya wala backstory and even the Vicky (Sara) and Damon (Veer) ka scene, but atleast Veer ne Damon ki laaj rakhi by not copying the iconic dance scene of Damon's and ...today sivaai woh police wala scene rest was copied....

Sirf upar neeche scenes kara hai ...dusre epi ka scene idhar aur teesre epi ka scene idhar udhar chep diya ...along with police investigation joh ki different hai compared to what it was shown ...

I know it is copy of TVD. But they are inspired by the name"bhediya" from the movie Bhediya. No original idea. Ek naam change kiya wovi stolen property. Katherine ke jo harqatein the she could be easily called as dayan,pishach or churel. Kis angle se Katherine can be werewolf /bhediya? Werewolves are usually not that smart comparing to vampire/pishach/churel etc. Just physical strength is more. Chalo maan liya Sara/Veer werewolves. Kavya I mean Katherine?😲

dellzcreationz thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhalak7

I know it is copy of TVD. But they are inspired by the name"bhediya" from the movie Bhediya. No original idea. Ek naam change kiya wovi stolen property. Katherine ke jo harqatein the she could be easily called as dayan,pishach or churel. Kis angle se Katherine can be werewolf /bhediya? Werewolves are usually not that smart comparing to vampire/pishach/churel etc. Just physical strength is more. Chalo maan liya Sara/Veer werewolves. Kavya I mean Katherine?😲

Ik. Yaar yeh logh ne pura TVD ko copy Kiya hai toh oh obviously...

Agar Damon and Stefan werewolves hai iss show mein toh obviously Katherine bhi hongi ...kaise yeh logh descendents honge Klaus se 😆