Pakistani Serials

Tere Bin - Rohail (part2 - page 4)

Moonks thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

In this story there are some changes in kidnapping Track like Malik kidnapped Meerub to marry her as he fell in love with her when he saw her and Murtaism rescued her.

This is my first time writing something like this so please bear itšŸ™ˆ

It's been two days since Murtasim and Meerub has returned from village. The week they spend their together made them closer and also helped Murtasim to realise his feelings towards his wife. He doesn't know if he could term it as love or not but he is sure that he likes her more than he thought he could ever like someone and as for Meerub she doesn't know what it is but she knows that she loves to irritate Murtasim.

In last two days Murtasim and Meerub have exchanged several shy glances full of love which made Haya mad and she is now more determined to go to Bengali Baba with Beena [A/N:- I am confused about her name so going with this] so that she can bewitched Murtasim and separate him from Meerub, the bane of her existence.

On the other side Rohail was preparing to leave for Hyderabad to get Meerub back. He has already planned everything, first he will tell her how much he missed her and how his life is incomplete without her and then he will propose her for marriage after that they will be back to Karachi and live their happily ever after. His plan is so simple and he is sure that Meerub loves him too so there isn't going to be any problem.

On the other side, unaware of two obsessed lovers of them, Murtasim and Meerub are having their fun banter in their room, enjoying each other's company. Meerub, who was doing her night routine looking at the mirror suddenly spoke,

"Waise uski bhi galti nahin thi", Murtasim who was busy in his phone looked at her with confusing face. [It wasnā€™t his fault though]

"Kiski galti nahi hai aur kis cheez mein nahi hai", he asked to which she smirked which goes unnoticed by him as he is still busy thinking what's going on his crazy wife's mind. [Whose fault wasnā€™t it? And in what thing?]

"Malik ki mujhse shaadi ki koshish", Meerub said excitedly much to Murtasim's annoyance. [Malikā€™s try of marrying me]

"Tumhara matlab hai ki ek shaadishuda ladki se shaadi karna galat nahin hai?", Murtasim asked angrily as he thought about how his heart stopped beating when he heard that Malik has kidnapped his wife and now wants to marry her that was the moment he knew he can't live without his Meerub. [what do you mean by not his fault? You are married and trying to marry an already married person is a sin]

"Mera matlab hai ki shaadishuda ladki se shaadi ka try karna toh galat hai but mai apni baat kar rahi thi", Meerub said lost in some thoughts while Murtaism is seething in jealousy hearing about another man's marriage with her. [I was not talking about this it is wrong, but I was talking about myself]

"Kyun tum or baki shaadishuda ladkiyon mein kya fark hai", he asked with anger prominent in his voice. [why? Whatā€™s the difference between you and other married girls?]

"Fark toh kuch nahi but just look at this face Murtaism, I mean kisi ko kaise pyaar na ho", she replied with too much arrogance. [Nothing. But look at this face Murtaism, anyone would fall in love with this]

"Haan baat toh sahi hai, hai toh bohot khoobsoorat", mumbled Murtaism. [True, you are beautiful]

"Kuch kaha kya?", Meerub asked when she saw him speaking to himself. [You said something?]

"Nahi toh", He sighed in relief. "Aur agar khud ko taarif ho gayi ho toh so jao aakar", Murtaism taunts her to which she rolled her eyes. [No. and if you are done with your self love then please go to sleep]

"Don't be so jealous Murtaism", She spat at him.

"Mai kyun jealous hone laga or kisse", Murtasim defend himself as he thought she knew that he was jealous when she connected her name with Malik. [why would I be jealous and of whom?]

"Mujhse or Meri khubasurti se", She replied with a proud expression on her face. [with me and my beauty]

"Oh hello madam, aap jaanti nahi hai kitni ladkiyan marti hai humpe. Aur aap keh rahi hai ki mai jealous hoon", He defended himself and she scoffed at him. [oh hello madam, you donā€™t even know how many girls die after my looks and you are saying that I am jealous of you]

"Woh tumhari khubasurti par nahi balki tumhe dekhne ke baad mar jaati hongi", She laughed much to his annoyance. [They donā€™t die over your looks, they die after looking at you]

"Insaan ko ek baar ko bukhar ho jaaye toh woh thik ho sakta hai par usko vehem nahi hona chahiye", He replied back. [A person can recover from fever but not from delusions]

"Toh apna vehem dur karo Murtaism", she mocked him and he looked at her in anger.[ you should come out of your  delusional self Murtasim]

"Listen, so jaate hai maine suna hai rest karne se dimaagh bhi shaant ho jaata hai jiski tumhe kaafi zarurat hai", It was his turn to mock her and now she was fuming in anger. [letā€™s sleep, I have heard that a good sleep is helpful for delusional mind]

"Murtasim, Tum na, Tum...", She was about to start fighting when he cut her words in between with a "Good Night", and pulled his duvet over his head. She too looked at him in anger and went to bed with a thought that she will see him in Morning. [Murtasim, You.. you..]

On the other hand Haya called beena in her room to enquire about Bangali Baba and when she can go to meet him.

"Hum Abhi chal sakte hai bibiji", Beena said to her. [we can go now]

"Itni raat ko sahi rahega kya jaana?", Haya asked unsure about going at this time. [would it be okay to go this late at nigtt]

"Aise kaam raat ke andhere mein ho toh hi thik rehta hai bibiji, kisiko bhanak tak nahi lagni chahiye warna totka ulta pad sakta hai", Beena replied to which Haya nodded and went to Bangali Baba with her companion. [such work should be done at dark hours of night , no one should get suspicious otherwise the magic could fail]

Next Morning.

Murtasim was getting ready to go on a Daura with Anwar while Meerub was busy in accounts with Maa Begum when the doorbell rang and servant went to open the door.

"Meerub... Meerub kahan ho tum", They heard a voice shouting for Meerub and few seconds later Rohail came in their view. [Meerub, where are you?]

Meerub stood up after seeing her best friend and she was confused as why he is here while Maa Begum was looking at her with suspicion and Murtasim came out in hall along with Anwar after hearing the noises.

"Meerub acha hua tum mil gai", With this Rohail approached her and took her in tight hug, Meerub though confused hugged him back. [Meerub, itā€™s good that I found you]

Maa Begum was low-key confused but more angry after witnessing the scene while Anwar too was feeling the same as Maa Begum and Murtasim was initially angry when this man hugged his wife but later hurt when his wife hugged him back, he clenched and unclenched his fist looking at them with nothing but pure jealousy.

"Meerub, hume nahi milwaogi apne dost se?", Maa Begum asked her with a tight smile and this was enough for Meerub to break the hug. [Meerub wonā€™t you introduce your friend to us]

"Woh Maa Begum, yeh Rohail hai Mera Best friend aur Meerub yeh Maa Begum hai iss family ki head", Meerub introduced them and Rohail greeted her with aadab.[This is my best friend Rohail and Rohail she is Maa Begum, head of the family]

"Yeh Anwar uncle hai mere Baba ke friend", She then introduced Anwar which was enough to hurt him, hearing uncle from his daughter is too painful for him so he just nodded his head at him and turned his head to hide his tears. [and he is Anwar uncle, my fatherā€™s friend]

"Aur yeh hai Murtasim, Mere...", she was about to introduce him when Rohail interrupted her. [and he is Murtaism, my..]

"Tumhara cousin, I know", Rohail said with a smile not interesting in these introductions as he just wanted to take Meerub along with him where as Murtasim was looking at Meerub with too much hurt when she nodded at her friend's words. [your cousin, I know]

Ps- Tagging those who are active in the thread, hope you would love it.

Edited by Moonks - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moonks thumbnail

Tagging some more, and please can you guys tag all those who might be interestedšŸ˜³

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Itā€™s a very good start. Thank you so much for tagging me. Would like to know how you take the Bina angle. I do hope their banter gets more sexy, canā€™t wait to read what rohail will do. 

Moonks thumbnail
Originally posted by: columbia

Itā€™s a very good start. Thank you so much for tagging me. Would like to know how you take the Bina angle. I do hope their banter gets more sexy, canā€™t wait to read what rohail will do. 

Thank you for your reviewšŸ¤—

I was so unsure about this. About Bina angle I would write a different story on that plot in this there just some glimpse.

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

I'll read and review soon thanks for the tag šŸ˜³

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you for tagging mešŸ¤— - just a big small request šŸ˜†- I understand it in English, otherwise it just goes over my head what they're saying.šŸ™ˆ

Moonks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sofna

Thank you for tagging mešŸ¤— - just a big small request šŸ˜†- I understand it in English, otherwise it just goes over my head what they're saying.šŸ™ˆ

I would update the English dialogue tomorrow then would tag you againšŸ‘šŸ¼

NINALOGY thumbnail

Wow Nice start šŸ¤© 

Waiting for next update šŸ˜³ 

AuntyDepressant thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Superb! šŸ‘šŸ¼ ... please write more

Moonks thumbnail

If you are interested I am working on this storyšŸ˜³