unfair to other contestants when aruna got the paneer

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I respect religious beliefs but my point is if Aruna's given the paneer then the rest should cook with paneer. If others are cooking with salmon, then she should cook with salmon. Make it a fair game otherwise don't participate. This season involves cooking with non-veg items in it besides veg items, so she should've participated in a veg season or not participated at all if she's a "PROUD JAIN." No offense to my fellow Jains/veg people who are strict with their diet but this is just my sole opinion here based on today's episode from a viewer's POV. 

Last time, she had the immunity pin, so she used it to save herself for not cooking with eggs. Fine, she made her choice because she had the immunity pin so she used it for the sake of her religious beliefs. But what if she didn't have an immunity pin at that time? Zyaada se zyaada, I'd assume she would walk out or something lol. 😂  Followed by probably some media stunt or whatever backlash channel might've had to face lol. But, chalo theek h, she made the choice because she got that pin at that time so her choice to use it at that time, irrespective of the reason.

Now, she's fighting for that same immunity pin & she gets to cook with paneer whereas others were cooking with a different protein. Had protein been paneer itself under the cloche or tofu or some other veg/vegan proteins are listed, surely she wouldn't be making those weird faces when 2 cloches had non-veg protein under 'em. I'd guess, this post wouldn’t been made either lol. But, it's completely unfair! Favoritisms at its heights! 😕

I'm a vegetarian myself & I don't eat eggs/non-veg food but it would be unfair to my co-contestants if all cook with same protein and I cook something else. IMO, Aruna shouldn't have participated or been eliminated post the egg round because from a game's POV, it's highly unfair that others cook the same protein & she gets something different. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly this 👏

Its unfair to other contestants and even to Priya whom they eliminated because she didn't use meat or prawn. If they provided Aruna paneer then what was the need for Suvarna to change her cloche . She didn't use whatever was under it anyways. There is a lot of outrage in twitter for this. 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ananya3129

Exactly this 👏

Its unfair to other contestants and even to Priya whom they eliminated because she didn't use meat or prawn. If they provided Aruna paneer then what was the need for Suvarna to change her cloche . She didn't use whatever was under it anyways. There is a lot of outrage in twitter for this. 

yes, game-wise she cooked with egg post 3-4 years after switching to vegan diet yet she still cooked with eggs in that round. Sure, we shouldn't discount the fact that she herself mentioned that she has cooked with eggs before switching to her diet. 

See, that is fair game because non-veg items or items which some people don't cook with, they are cooking with it. Yet, she gets the choice to cook something different and she doesn't have any immunity pin with her because she's competing for it. 

Edited by KabutarHoled20 - 1 years ago
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

When she gave up her immunity pin, she claimed to have given up 25 lakhs for her beliefs, now will some say to get back those 25 lakhs she’s made the show change it’s format???

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raina101

When she gave up her immunity pin, she claimed to have given up 25 lakhs for her beliefs, now will some say to get back those 25 lakhs she’s made the show change it’s format???

Exactly, rules were bended here to be honest just to satisfy her beliefs. This time, there was no immunity pin or any kind of astra that she had to be frank to save herself from this challenge.

Let's say, she failed the masala guessing challenge (clearly, she was put on the 2nd place on purpose due to the blatant favoritism that established in the episodes like if she's not the best, she's the 2nd best at most lol) and was up in the balcony, I guess, fine, she didn't have to cook and would just be hollering from the balcony like she did when Priyanka & chef Manav had the face-off. But she didn't have the pin w/ her, so bending the rules of the show for the sake of her belief? 

Lol, I'm not surprised they will make her a runner up at this point if she's getting favored a lot or put up like at 2nd position after one contestant outperformed her. 😆

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KabutarHoled20

Exactly, rules were bended here to be honest just to satisfy her beliefs. This time, there was no immunity pin or any kind of astra that she had to be frank to save herself from this challenge.

Let's say, she failed the masala guessing challenge (clearly, she was put on the 2nd place on purpose due to the blatant favoritism that established in the episodes like if she's not the best, she's the 2nd best at most lol) and was up in the balcony, I guess, fine, she didn't have to cook and would just be hollering from the balcony like she did when Priyanka & chef Manav had the face-off. But she didn't have the pin w/ her, so bending the rules of the show for the sake of her belief? 

Lol, I'm not surprised they will make her a runner up at this point if she's getting favored a lot or put up like at 2nd position after one contestant outperformed her. 😆

As long as she doesn’t win!!! She’s be the worst winner in the history of the show 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raina101

As long as she doesn’t win!!! She’s be the worst winner in the history of the show 

i can't trust the outcome. in another recent reality show which ended one week back (not naming it as it's on a different channel but i think people can figure it because of hype/trolling over media lol), there was an undeserving winner there. Sure, MC could post a deserving winner but I'd keep minimal expectations over the blatant partiality in these reality shows lol. 

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

and in initial day,she cooked prawn!! 

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: KabutarHoled20

yes, game-wise she cooked with egg post 3-4 years after switching to vegan diet yet she still cooked with eggs in that round. Sure, we shouldn't discount the fact that she herself mentioned that she has cooked with eggs before switching to her diet. 

See, that is fair game because non-veg items or items which some people don't cook with, they are cooking with it. Yet, she gets the choice to cook something different and she doesn't have any immunity pin with her because she's competing for it. 

Priya in her insta post she might have quit show if had reached third round with eggs as she had to then cook and taste the eggs

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Colors_face

Priya in her insta post she might have quit show if had reached third round with eggs as she had to then cook and taste the eggs

i mean, at least she partook in the challenge and performed well to prepare that meringue & sure, if she quit, thats completely her decision and it would be much rather respectful choice to openly walk out rather than being served favoritism on the platter openly lol if she's wants to stick to her principles..

Edited by KabutarHoled20 - 1 years ago