Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: atominis

I dislike hyper extrovert, talkative characters like Rajesh Khanna in Anand, Kareena in JWM, Aamir in 3 Idiots, SRK in Kal ho na Ho, Preity in Dil se, or loud characters like Kajol in K3G.

I find the female characters esp annoying, not at all endearing, cz they overdo it, I think the directors and writers are also to blame

Did you like Hema’s Basanti in Sholay?

Edited by BettyA1 - 1 years ago
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

SRK in KANK-frustrated looser

Salman n sushmita in biwi no. 1- so annoying...chamet maarna chaiye... irritating is small word for "mera babu mera bacha" dialogues 

Aamir in Three idiots n PK-bol bachan

Akshay Kumar in Nationalism movies- fokat ka gyaani 

Ajay Devgan as Singham.. overrated 

Govinda  in all comedy movies..

Sanjana n prem in MPKDH

Sonakshi Sinha, Sonam Kapoor, himesh reshamiya, emraan Hashmi in all movie character 

KRK in desh drohi

Edited by naaznin - 1 years ago
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BettyA1

The one who says 

β€œWe live once, we die once, we get married once and love also happens only once β€œ πŸ˜›

throughout the movie but then falls in love again and gets married again 

But the audience oohs and aahs πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

I know I am in the minority here but for me, the underlying essence of that dialogue was that.......... He will fall in love again and his theory will be proven wrong.

I'm pretty sure what he said throughout the film was NOT the 'ultimate message' of the film.

I may be giving too much credit to KJo though.πŸ˜†I doubt he cared so much about his characters when he made that filmsmiley36

Edited by diasingh2 - 1 years ago
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

For me the most annoying characters are (Some of them may be good performances):-

Male characters :-

SRK in Darr, Kabhi Alvinda Na Kehna and Zero

Salman in Tere Naam, Dabangg and many other films

Aamir in Thugs of Hindostan

Akshay in his pseudo-nationalist films

Kareena in MPKDH and several of earlier films.

Ranveer Singh in Simba, Circus

Kangana in TWM series as Tanu

Shahid in Kabir Singh

Shraddha in Ek Villian

Sara in Simba, Love Aajkal, Atrangi Re etc

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: diasingh2

I know I am in the minority here but for me, the underlying essence of that dialogue was that.......... He will fall in love again and his theory will be proven wrong.

I'm pretty sure what he said throughout the film was NOT the 'ultimate message' of the film.

I may be giving too much credit to KJo though.πŸ˜†I doubt he cared so much about his characters when he made that filmsmiley36

Bold - I think so too πŸ˜†

Believe me I thought about it too, could that be the underlying message that love can happen more than once? But when he says that dialogue over and over, then he or some other character should have said that message out loud at least once too, that Love CAN happen more than once, don’t you think?

it’s not like 90s BW movies were known for their subtlety or intelligence 

greenletters thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Kareena in JWM and as Poo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqkE46sP4W8

And this. Her character was not even funny and this scene was pure cringe.

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BettyA1

The one who says 

β€œWe live once, we die once, we get married once and love also happens only once β€œ πŸ˜›

throughout the movie but then falls in love again and gets married again 

But the audience oohs and aahs πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

people doesn't understand that dialogue at all. That time Rahul said that becoz he didn't want to marry any1 else. He didn't expected himself to fall in love with some1 else other than tina but everything doesn't go according to one's expectations he fell for anjali. So it's not ironic, it makes sense. Sometimes we think we can't move on but we do. That dialogue was to show Rahul's state of mind at THAT moment, it was not some preachy dialogue

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: diasingh2

exactly. people doesn't understand that dialogue at all. That time Rahul said that becoz he didn't want to marry any1 else. He didn't expected himself to fall in love with some1 else other than tina but everything doesn't go according to one's expectations he fell for anjali. So it's not ironic, it makes sense. Sometimes we think we can't move on but we do. That dialogue was to show Rahul's state of mind at THAT moment, it was not some preachy dialogue

atominis thumbnail

Basanti was annoying AF in Sholay. I could have slapped her.

I do not like hyper extrovert characters at all. I did not like even Veeru for that matter. I liked more subtle Jai and Radha. 

atominis thumbnail

I agree with some members here. Aamir was plain annoying and too preachy in 3 Idiots and PK. 

I also hate Amitabh in Mard and those nonsense lines about masculinity all time pretending as if man is superhero and a man can feel no pain.

KKHH is an entirely cringe film and so is MPKKH.

I dislike both Kareena and Kajol in K3G.